main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Aliens and pictures

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by sbk1234, Sep 26, 2014.

1. sbk1234

sbk1234 Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 21, 2014
    I'd love to see a listing of ALL of Star Wars' canon aliens along with a photo of them as they appeared in the saga. Who will post some photos, and share a bit of their feelings/opinions on the subject?

2. Darth Ardyti

Darth Ardyti Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 1, 2014
    While I don't know about posting pics from the actual movies, or the Clone Wars series, there is a book called Star Wars: The Essential Guide to Alien Species. It has artwork showing each one, although it also lists from EU.

3. sbk1234

sbk1234 Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 21, 2014
    I remember seeing that book about 100 years ago (give or take) but I haven't seen it for a long time. I guess I should have bought it when I had the chance.

4. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    Look for it used on Amazon or one of those! I actually got mine from there not that long ago, and it was fairly inexpensive. Both Essential Guides to Aliens are wonderful resources and great fun to browse through. (And a fanfic writer's dream, if you are so inclined...) :)

5. Darth Ardyti

Darth Ardyti Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 1, 2014
    Yeah, I have a couple of the Essential Guides, and they're a fun read, if you're into more background or detail stuff like the different alien races, technology, and things like that.