main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Aliens Vs. Predator The Movie!

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by DRK_HLMT, Jul 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Ridley is interested in doing an Alien 5, last I heard.

>> I hought mortal kombat one was a hit while 2 flopped?<<

Yeah, MK1 was a big hit. MK:A flunked- and rightly so, as it was a bad movie (but, on the up side, it's my favorite bad movie- Brian Thompson's Shao Kahn is a great over the top villian)

"The earth was created in 6 days- so to, shall it be destroyed. And on the 7th day, Mankind will rest...in peace!"

2. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Yeah, MK:A was an over the top, cheesy one-liner movie. The other thing that I didn't like about the movie was they replaced Bridgette Wilson with Sandra Hess. Sandra is okay, but Bridgette was the only thing that kept me watching MK.

3. Ketalis

Ketalis Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 17, 2002
    Yeah I didn't like it how they switched actors either. And Shao Kahn at the end of MK looks nothing like the video game or Annihilation. Still, MK was way better than MK:A in many aspects. They tried to cram MK2 and MK3 into Annihilation for some unknown reason.

4. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    They also killed too many people too quickly, you never got to know who was who. Heck, Rain was in the movie all of 2 seconds before Kahn gong showed' him.

5. rumsmuggler

rumsmuggler Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2000
  6. Drac39

Drac39 Force Ghost star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    Cool!!.I hope it features`s the predalien.

7. I-Jedi

I-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 12, 2002
    If Ridley does do Alien 5 I hope he does it Aliens style and maybe throw some Dark Horse comic look to it also unlike how they made Alien 4 that wasn't all that good but still I do hope we will see the AVP movie sometime soon & Alien 5 :D

8. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    The Aliens Vs, Predator books were very good I think. Humans and Predators becoming friends and hunting by each others side was very interesting. I can't for a movie to come!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.