main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga All The Voices Of Heaven and Hell- A/P's breakup

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by female_obi_wan, May 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. female_obi_wan

female_obi_wan Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 1, 2002
    title: All The Voices of Heaven and Hell
    author: female_obi_wan
    character focus: Padmé
    summary: Anakin and Padmé's breakup
    notes: My first ever A/P fic. Go easy on me. :)

All The Voices Of Heaven and Hell

She didn't think she was beautiful anymore.

As a young girl, she had never believed herself to be especially pretty. Far from ugly, true, but not beautiful. That had changed as she grew older. She felt, however, that she had never been especially vain; there were after all more important things than looks.

Like love.

Once more, she examined her reflection in the window. Her hair, grown a long way past her shoulders now, hung limp and loose. Her clothes were white, very simple indeed. No jewelery, save the japor snippet hanging around her neck. And her face....it held a frightened, angry, lost look. The look of a woman who had lost her friends, lost her children, and was about to lose...

There was the noise of someone entering her room. She made herself turn around, but didn't go to him.

"Padmé," Anakin said.

"Anakin," she replied. She was relieved to hear no coldness in her tone of voice.

You love him. You have no reason to think anything bad about him. Yet.

He placed his arm around her, and she said, "Obi-Wan sent me a message, Anakin." She felt him tense.

"What did he say?" She could tell he was struggling to keep his tone neutral.

"He said you betrayed him. Turned against him. Turned against them all."

You love him. You love him no matter what he says.

"I turned against no-one! They turned against me!"

She could feel her heart sinking. Perhaps those weren't the right words...feeling her heart drowning was more like it.

"What do you mean?"

She was shocked at the glare he gave her. It took her a few seconds to work out where she'd seen it before....the Sith Lord on Naboo. She felt fear starting to dance in her.

"You're hiding something." Anakin suddenly annouced. He dropped his arm.

How could he have known? Padmé screamed internally. The children being seperated from her....he mustn't know. And Obi-Wan was coming back for her soon, and...

...would find Anakin here...

"What hapened between you and your Master? Give me a proper answer." she found herself saying.

He smiled, but it was a smile that didn't suit him. "Obi-Wan Kenobi is no Master. There was another, one who was always a far better teacher than he'll ever be- ever was."

She dreaded the answer, but asked the question anyway. "Who?"

"Palpatine."

The emotion she felt then was rage. A voice screamed at her no, she loved him, she'd be with him no matter what, but to her
    horror she ignored it.

"Do you know what he is, Ani?" She mentally cursed herself for using his nickname. When he gave no answer, she whispered.
    "The emperor, Anakin. He's mad, wicked, evil! He's killed!"

Her husband walked away from her. He seemed disappointed. "So have I."

No. Wrong. Wrong. Love conquers evil! It doesn't...

"Are you a DEMON?!"

The words were out of her mouth before she could stop them. Her vision blurred. After the tears fell, he was gone.

Then she fell to her knees, and as she heard doors slam along the corridor outside she heard all the voices of heaven and hell calling to her, telling her that one who dared love them both would be scorned by both too, and her punishment was to neveer
    have hope again.

Like? Not like? Please tell me. :D

2. stacysatrip

stacysatrip Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    Not bad. None of us really like to think of Ani and Padme breaking up though (well, those of us who like their story anyway).

3. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    AWW! THAT WAS SO SAD! I LIKED IT THOUGH! IS THERE MORE? HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH?

4. Hananiah

Hananiah Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2003
    Oh tension oh god poor Ami she wants to believe Anakin but oh this is really bad great fic though I love the drama
    Come on Obi Wan come and save her in a non Obidala sense

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.