main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST All things Episode 7 Fan Made

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Chewbacca89, Nov 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
    Thoughts?

EDIT: PK Edit merged with similar threads

2. Ridley Solo

Ridley Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2010
    Interesting concept...but no.

A_skywalker.sith likes this.
  3. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    I think even "interesting" is giving it too much credit...
    just thought I'd share.

Darth_Pevra and Dra--- like this.
  4. WhiskeyGold

WhiskeyGold Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 13, 2001
    Very good work, was this made this week or before the buy? they need to replace the fox logo with disney

5. DARTHKANISS

DARTHKANISS Jedi Grand Master star 1

Sep 8, 2004
    NOt bad, where did you get all the unseen footage from'?

6. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    Just so this is clear: I in no way had any part in the video. Just stumbled across it on YouTube. I don't want anyone to think I'm taking credit for the video.

7. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    Things of this nature need to stick to one thread. Give me a few moments and we will create a fan video thread.

You received this Ninja message from Tapatalk

8. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    Post your fan videos that are within tos here.

You received this Ninja message from Tapatalk

9. davvi36

davvi36 Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2012
    Fan made movie posters anyone?
    I'll make the start. If you have a good idea for the title, I can change it.

[​IMG]

10. GreenGreatWarrior

GreenGreatWarrior Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2003
    Not a poster, but I did make a wallpaper.

[​IMG]

11. Vespasian

Vespasian Jedi Master star 2

Nov 1, 2012
    I like that you wrote "Working Title", very democratic.:)

I really like that poster, I like the mood. Perhaps you could make the stars brighter, otherwise, very good work. I can't do stuff like that, all I know is Microsoft Paint.:D

12. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    Maybe add a ship profile in the sky? Like the Falcon or a X-Wing, maybe.

13. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    the saga is finished, what will this movie about? there is nothing left for disney. EU after ROTJ is crap and the old republic era is also so lame that the bored Fans stoped playing that mmorpg. Bioware is on the brink of bankruptcy.

So what is left for disney?

YES, REBOOT. [face_sigh]

14. mutantchair

mutantchair Jedi Knight

Oct 31, 2012
    DM99 likes this.
  15. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    Thanks for sharing, mutantchair. Looks cool!

mutantchair likes this.
  16. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    What makes you think the saga is done? You have no hope unless Disney reboots? While I admit some of the EU has been less then desirable, I love the EU. Your not a fan of any of it?

17. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    its not me liking it or not. I find it ok for novels and stuff for some enterntaining hours. But that is still nothing good enough for the big screen. Star Wars Saga is Anakins rise and downfall. and it end with his salvation. This is BIG SCREEN stuff. Epic stuff for a Movie(s).

But rest of the Star Wars Universe is not good enough for the big screen.

Disney must compensate John Carter Flop, and the best way to do it is remaking a proven story with maximum quality. I think Disneys Star Wars will be polished and luxury Star Wars. But most Fans will not like it. Anyone who loves EU will hate Disney´s Star Wars. I am sure about that.

with the use of modern technology they can copy james earl jones´s voice, darthvaders Figure. Lukes face. anything!

Maybe they also can use models and real explosions instead of CGI. More CGI for the characters and less for the effects. That would be great change to lucas´s star wars!

If they realy make it, than i am awaiting at least a budget of 500 million dollars!

BESIDE the old sw fans the new mainstream fans would grow fastly. i think 2 billion dollars revenue is realistic calculation if the movie can be made good enough.

18. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    Ah, ok. I do agree that, while I love the EU, not much of it is movie-worthy. I think some fans can get behind the movies if we choose to view them as separate from the rest of the EU. So you are only in favor of a Reboot? Or would you be ok with something completely new with no ties to the EU?

19. the_sinister_hologram

the_sinister_hologram Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 3, 2012
    Visually interesting and I'm sure that a lot of effort went up into producing the video. The scenes were well edited and the visuals were impressive.

But apart from the visuals, the fact that the story unnecessarily takes place in 1000 ABY is just not good. Why does it have to be 1000 years into the future? The bigger the gap between episodes VI and VII, the more disconnected the story will be (hear that, Yoda?). Even if we get R2 or C3P0 or Darth Vader's mask (even though it was burned in ROTJ, along with the entire costume) it won't feel like Episode VII, but rather as an Episode XVIII. No, as a story concept it's just...no.

Oh, if we're talking about the non-Episode movies Disney said they'll be making after the new trilogy is over, then yes, I would have no real problem. But it doesn't work to make a 1000 year gap between two episodes.

But kudos for the overall editing work.

20. davvi36

davvi36 Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2012
    you wouldn't be able to see that ship really well though, the sky's quite dark. But interesting idea! I'll see how it looks..

21. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    What if you gave it a different color outline, besides black? Idk...

22. davvi36

davvi36 Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2012
    I'll just fiddle around with it when I have time ;)

23. davvi36

davvi36 Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2012
    Ok, I added a ship and brightened up the stars a bit:
    [​IMG]

24. davvi36

davvi36 Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2012
    also, here's an unfinished alternative version i screwed because i didn't like the hood.[​IMG]

25. VonDan

VonDan Jedi Padawan star 1

Oct 4, 2012
    [​IMG]

Infamous gangster and racing fan Gardulla the Hutt has had Pod race champion Eve Boonta kidnaped.

Now it's up to Rahn Pooma and his main man Trigga Sayl to hit the back roads of Tatoonie on a mission of mayhem.
    Drive across twenty huge extreme levels of high speed combat action.

Face Swoop gangs, Rampaging Tuskin Raiders, and many more enemies including the huge Jawa Juggernaut
    Stop in at Tosche station to have your combat speeder upgraded by Fixer and get a frosty Rhonto shake from Camie. Bargain with the Jawa traders for better weapons for your hot rod speeder.

markdeez likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.