main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga ALLIANCE A/P what if Anakin didn't turn? AU/OT ** SEQUEL POSTED **

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Arriss, Jun 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arriss

Arriss Jedi Master star 4

Jun 1, 2002
    Thanks for the UP?s everyone!! :D :D

ShrunkenJedi

Don't doubt I'm right here with you reading -- and this was great. I was right about Anakin taking control of the Falcon! I think I'll give my seatbelt to Han this time, though-- he seems to need it!

:cool: I?m glad you?re staying w/me!
    Yes, you certainly were! How?d you know I was going to let Anakin take over from Han? ;) You deserve some cookies for that one!

[image=http://www.funcarepackages.com/catalog/images/Pumpkin_Bag_of_Cookies.jpg]

LOL. Yeah, Han could have done w/a seatbelt the way Anakin was flying. Poor pirate got queasy! [face_laugh]

Jess

Great Post Arriss!!!!

Anakin driving the falcon!? Now theres somthing new!!

I can't wait to see how this ends! Even if I will be sad when it does.

Heehee. I had to let Anakin have some fun! Besides, Han?s cockiness sure dimmed a bit there. LOL ;)

I?ll be sad as well. I?ve worked on this story for a long time?It?ll be very?different?when it?s all done. :(

You didn't think people would like your writing?!?! Are you insane?! Look around, how many people are posting on this thread!?! Hehehe! Oh, and theres me, I like it so it must be good!

I confess? When I first posted this story I was very self-conscious of how it would be received. It scared the bajeebers out of me. The fact that so many have enjoyed it ? well, I can?t help but smile. When I tell someone I?m glad they?ve enjoyed it, I mean every word. :D
    And now that I have the official seal of approval by The Jesstar I couldn?t be more thrilled. 8-} You?re too :cool: Jess!

across-the-stars

Thank you! I should have 1 post this week and I hope you?ll enjoy it. :)

Cat

Ok, ok.. I think a big "Awwwww!" would be in order here. I'm not the biggest fan of mush but the reunion was pretty sweet.

You-you?liked the little bit of mush?

[face_shocked]

Whoa ? totally blown away there. 8-} LOL

And Anakin driving/piloting the Falcon without Han giving up a fight? That's what I call a surprise! The battle was great but the reunion was the best part I think. (Not that I'm saying that the rest of it was bad or anything!)

Can't wait for the next/last posts!

Ahhh, but Han figured that if Anakin damaged his beloved ship, the Alliance would refit it. So not only does he get the ride of his life, but the possible free upgrading of the Falcon as well.

I?m really glad you liked the reunion ? that says a lot because I know you?re not real fond of mush scenes! :D

Stay tuned? ;)

Jess

Hang on! Hang on! Hold the phones!!!

Did Cat, my Cat just say she liked the mush?!?!

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE REAL CAT?!?!

LOL. Yep, blew me away as well, Jess!!
    Maybe something in the water from her vacation? 8-} Heehee.

Hey, PoolGirl stopped for a visit! :cool:

Hey, darlin?, where?s the PB? [face_mischief]

Uh, oh, looks like my evil twin has finally made herself known? Look out everyone, you never know what?s up her sleeve?. [face_shocked]

2. Darth_Lex

Darth_Lex Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2002
    Sorry I'm late! Didn't have time to reply while I was travelling. ;)

That was a great post! :D The space battle was a lot of fun. I particularly liked Han letting Anakin fly the Falcon because the Republic would have to pay for repairs that way. :p Excellent! :cool:

How great that they all made it out in one piece, and as others have said the family reunions at the end were very sweet. I love happy endings... :)

I'll be looking forward to the last few posts. This has been a fun story, and thanks for sharing it with us.

3. SithArriss

SithArriss Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 27, 2003
    Hehehe, I pushed her out of the way? It?s mine?all mine?

Palpatine is my hero! [face_love]

4. dolphingirl2008

dolphingirl2008 Jedi Youngling

Oct 22, 2003
    Hey Arris!
    Just got arounf to seeing your recent posts! I can't believe that you thought nobody would liek your writing!! You are a great writer. Trust me I know!! I am somewhat of a writer myself. Thanks for welcoming me into the group! I have actually been looking at this site for about a month. I finally had time to sit down and become a memeber last week. I mean school is like so busy right now! I like have three tests this week!!! And a paper due on Firday!!!! Oh well! Anyways hope to hear from you soon! TTYL!
    Love the Dolphin Girl

5. vader_girl

vader_girl Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2003
    Great battle...Anakin giving Han the ride of his life...hehe... [face_devil]

And I love the family bonding scene at the end... [face_love]

Great post, Arriss. :)

6. Monica_Skywalker

Monica_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    <------- Realizes that she hasn't replied to this fantastic post. :eek: I'm so sorry it took me so long to get here! This past week has been a bit hectic for me.

Wow, the action in this chapter was like being on an amusment park ride! It was wonderfully written, and I really enjoyed reading it! :)

hehe, so Han's noticed Leia... [face_love] That can only be good!

Wonderful post! :D

7. Arriss

Jun 1, 2002
    Lex

Sorry I'm late! Didn't have time to reply while I was travelling.

Hope you had a good time. Glad you?re back! :)

That was a great post! The space battle was a lot of fun. I particularly liked Han letting Anakin fly the Falcon because the Republic would have to pay for repairs that way. Excellent!

Thank you! Somehow I don?t think Han would?ve had much choice. 8-} Glad you liked it. I was really hoping to bring across that the reader was right there in the midst of the battle. :)

How great that they all made it out in one piece, and as others have said the family reunions at the end were very sweet. I love happy endings...

I think 3PO is lucky Anakin doesn?t mind him, because Han would?ve preferred to leave ?Goldenrod? behind.

I'll be looking forward to the last few posts. This has been a fun story, and thanks for sharing it with us.

Thank you. :) I?ve enjoyed sharing it w/everyone.

Ahhh, my evil twin is trying to take over. *shoves her out of the thread*

Well, how long that lasts is anyone?s guess. LOL 8-}

dolphingirl2008

Just got arounf to seeing your recent posts! I can't believe that you thought nobody would liek your writing!! You are a great writer. Trust me I know!! I am somewhat of a writer myself. Thanks for welcoming me into the group! I have actually been looking at this site for about a month. I finally had time to sit down and become a memeber last week. I mean school is like so busy right now! I like have three tests this week!!! And a paper due on Firday!!!! Oh well! Anyways hope to hear from you soon! TTYL!

Hmm, are you from Florida or do you just like dolphins? They?re a beautiful, intelligent creature ? I [face_love] dolphins.

I?m glad you found my story and you?re enjoying it. Many writers will say you have to write for yourself ? which is true ? but I also strive to give my readers all the enjoyment I can. I still get self-conscious though, hoping what I write will be accepted. It?s just the way I am. :)
    Oh, you?re welcome! :D I have no doubt you?ll enjoy your time w/TFN. You?ll meet a lot of people and get into some great discussions. I understand the demands of school, but hang in there ? you?ll do great! :D

vader_girl

Great battle...Anakin giving Han the ride of his life...hehe...

And I love the family bonding scene at the end...

Hey, darlin? :D Loveeee the name. ;) You still can?t have Anakin though. I?ve stowed him away and I?m not done w/him yet. LOL 8-}

That he did!! Poor Han, getting queasy from Anakin?s flying. I can picture him getting a little green, but at least he didn?t lose his lunch. LOL

I was going for a very bittersweet reunion between Padmé & Luke especially. I?m really glad you liked it.

Just remember, I?m not quite done yet so stay tuned. ;)

Monica

<------- Realizes that she hasn't replied to this fantastic post. I'm so sorry it took me so long to get here! This past week has been a bit hectic for me.

I was wondering where you were. :confused: But you made it and that?s what matters. I hope things settle down soon for you though.

Wow, the action in this chapter was like being on an amusment park ride! It was wonderfully written, and I really enjoyed reading it!

hehe, so Han's noticed Leia... That can only be good!

Wonderful post!

Thank you very much. I?m glad you liked it!

Hee hee. Yeah, Leia didn?t escape Han?s notice? [face_love]

Stay tuned for the next post. I hope it?ll be tomorrow. :)

8. SithArriss

Oct 27, 2003
    <tries to push & shove Arriss from her thread> Arrrr, will you <grunt> go already?

<lightsaber duels ensues>

I?ll get you yet, my pretty, and you?re little dog too. [face_devil] [face_laugh]

I?ll be back?and I?m gonna hide that saber. ;)

9. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    Whew! That was an action-packed post, Arriss! Two space battles at once, and once again, your descriptions were superb.

The Corellian suddenly grinned devilishly. ?If you want it so badly come and take control!? He loved his ship dearly and under normal circumstances he would never let anyone except Chewie at its controls, but there was something about this Jedi? Besides, if the Jedi damaged the Falcon, the Rebel Alliance would be obligated to refit it. He could get the Rebel technicians to add certain upgrades he?s been wanting for some time now, making the ship even better than it was before, without costing him a single credit.

That Han! Once a pirate, always a pirate! :p

?Great, kid. Don?t get cocky!? Han shouted down to Luke as his nausea began to subside.

Loved it!

Gleefully she ran toward his Jedi companion and hugged him tightly. At first Han felt a pang of disappointment at the display of affection but when he heard the woman call the Jedi ?Daddy,? he felt quite relieved. Smiling inwardly, Han thought his stay on Alderaan might not be as bad as he thought.

[face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

10. Arriss

Jun 1, 2002
    Gina

Whew! That was an action-packed post, Arriss! Two space battles at once, and once again, your descriptions were superb.

Thanks. [face_blush] I?m glad you enjoyed them. I do tend to put a lot in my posts. :)

That Han! Once a pirate, always a pirate!

LOL. We wouldn?t have him any other way! [face_laugh]

I wanted the reunion of Padmé and Luke to be very special ? I?m really glad you liked it. :)

I really got into this post and I?m thrilled it was so well received!!

Now stick around ? a new chapter is going up today. :D

11. thebadge

thebadge Jedi Master star 4

Mar 15, 2002
    A Most Excellent story!

thebadge

12. SithArriss

Oct 27, 2003
    Seeing as it?s MY week, I?m going to do the posting today. [face_devil]

Yeah, it?s long?and mushy. So read it!
    [face_devil]

;)

Chapter XX ? Homecoming

For the first time in over twenty years the Rebel Alliance had a reason to rejoice. As the recent news concerning the Empire spread throughout the planet, the people of Alderaan could hardly contain their enthusiasm. Reporters gathered from all over the galaxy hoping to gain an interview with someone who had been involved in the mighty battle. Holo-net screens were virtually everywhere, broadcasting in languages from as far out as Mon Calamari and Bespin in the Outer Rim.

Overcoming seemingly insurmountable odds, the Rebel Alliance had achieved a resounding, final victory over their enemy.

Emperor Palpatine was dead. The Empire had been crushed by a collection of people from every walk of life who strove to maintain the greater good in a tumultuous galaxy.

It was a time of deliverance.

Those who had once been dubious of the Empire?s destruction now leapt with elation and joined the rest of the populace in the countless celebrations taking place. Music was blaring, the parades were plentiful, and people danced the night away. The voices of many sang until their throats were too parched to continue. Every citizen on Alderaan in addition to those on thousands of distant planets all rejoiced the fall of the tyrannical system of government that had been thrust upon them so many years ago. Prince Bail Organa had decreed the day Liberation Day, and not a single star system had voiced an objection. As it was, he and Senator Padmé Naberrie Amidala Skywalker were among the top contenders to head the new government and Prince Organa was beaming with pride just at the possibility of holding such an exalted position.

However, his colleague had other things on her mind, and politics definitely wasn?t one of them.

Hand in hand, Anakin and Padmé gingerly walked through the grand and illustrious palace of Prince Organa. Now that the Empire was no longer a threat, the couple could take some time to relax and enjoy each other?s company. They had each earned a respite and had every intention of basking in the glory of their triumph over Palpatine. Although the victory of the Rebel Alliance still seemed more like a dream than reality, the tranquility and beauty of their current surroundings seemed to reinforce the notion that their darker days were permanently behind them.

Heavenly aromas wafted through the air and tickled the noses of the couple, disrupting their leisurely walk

?Anakin!? Padmé frowned as her husband strayed away from her and allowed his nose to guide him. ?You are incorrigible! I daresay, you are as bad as your children when it comes to sweets.?

?Mmm, you know how tempting Mrs. Oskara?s scrumptious treats are,? Anakin mumbled, entranced by the luscious scents filtering into his senses.

?Oh, by the Force!? Padmé stated crossly as she placed her hands onto her hips. ?Well, I know you won?t stop until you?ve had something,? Padmé said with a sigh and rolled her eyes.

Anakin walked back to his beloved and took hold of her hands. ?You are such an angel, my love,? he whispered with a gleam in his eye.

?Hurry up?or I?ll change my mind,? she responded with a smirk.

Winking at his wife, Anakin ushered Padmé toward the titillating aromas.

?Mistress Padmé! Master Anakin!? Mrs. Oskara exclaimed as the couple walked toward her. She quickly wiped her hands on a nearby towel and approached her visitors. ?Congratulations,? she offered with outstretched arms and hugged them both. ?I know what you want, Master Anakin.? She looked at him with a knowing grin and laughed. ?I knew you?d stop by to see me so I made them for you already.?

?I should have known. Mrs. Oskara, it?s a wonder that Bail isn?t rolling down these hallways from all your wonderful creations,? Anakin noted with amusement and chuckled.

?Oh, h

13. Peregrine7

Peregrine7 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 7, 2003
    Sweeeet....

'Ding-dong, the Sith is dead
    Which old Sith
    Darth-Sidious-Sith
    Ding-dong the wicked Sith is dead...'

14. VadeyFan2002

VadeyFan2002 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 30, 2002
    Wonderfully done!

15. GunraysLawyer

GunraysLawyer Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2003
    Nice, Sweet, Romantic, Happy Ending...

So rare in Star Wars

16. darth_shockwave

darth_shockwave Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 15, 2003
    are L&L going with their parens to Naboo?

17. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Wow, I don't know what to say. That was just wonderful. :( :)

Very emotional. I'm happy and sad at the same time because this is coming to an end.

Do you have any other stories in the works, perhaps a sequel.

18. kristeh

kristeh Jedi Youngling star 3

May 24, 2003
    Oh, I just love a happy ending! :)

Beautiful ceremony, and the lighthearted moments were so touching after all the trauma and difficulties they have all been through.

I especially loved the part where Luke and Anakin received their honors. And it's great that both Yoda and Obi-Wan survived.

I love Naboo! I'm so glad they're going home. Looking forward to the epilogue.

Kristeh

19. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Nice redo of the awards ceremony. :)

Looking forward to that epilogue.

20. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    ?Fank you,? Anakin said through a mouthful of brownie.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Loved the awards ceremony!

JS

21. vader_girl

vader_girl Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2003
    Damn...hungry for chocolate myself now... :p

And love the awards ceremony...and the love scenes between Anakin and Padme... [face_love]

Wonder what Anakin's fatherly reaction is going to be to Han and Leia... [face_devil]

Great post, hon. :)

22. dolphingirl2008

dolphingirl2008 Jedi Youngling

Oct 22, 2003
    Hey Ariss!
    I used to live in Florida actually! For about four years. Yeah i am glad you like dolphins! I do too! I actually want to work with them at SeaWorld in Orlando! Anyways, can't wait till the conclusion! Dun Dun Dun lol!! Well I have to go calm my brother down! Thanks for the support for school! Talk to ya later! Love the Dolphin Girl

23. _across-the-stars_

_across-the-stars_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2003
    Oh...my...word...

*tear*

Oh, what the heck:

*crying her eyes out*

The Anakin and Padmé scenes were so beautiful! I can't think of anything else to say about them, which is rare for me. ;) :p

Loved the brownies. Heehee.

Glad that the two of them got what they deserved for once. :D

Ah, the awards ceremony was well done, too. I loved that Anakin becomes a Jedi Master. And that Yoda apologizes. Heh.

Aw, Han and Leia. I smell love. [face_love]

Can't wait for the epilogue!

~ats~

24. JDH3

JDH3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    Well Arriss all I can say at this point is that this post like the whole story was simply...perfect.[face smile]

25. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Memo to Leia Skywalker...

Go for it!

:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.