main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Alternate/Unused Revenge of the Sith Track

Discussion in 'Star Wars And Film Music' started by SirKnightLord, Apr 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indiana_Fett

Indiana_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 12, 2004
    Cerrabore IS the TF.N expert here. I trust him when he says he is 100% confident that this IS Night Skies, and so should everyone else.

2. Zarm_Rkeeg

Zarm_Rkeeg Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 9, 2003
    Sheesh! Sorry!

For the record, I was refering to confirmation by actually, you know... hearing it at least once?!

But, fine. I have no doubt in Cerrabore. My appologies for offering to help anyone. Can't a guy get a kriffing break around here? :mad:

3. Indiana_Fett

Indiana_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 12, 2004
    My apologies. Although...Nah...:p

4. SirKnightLord

SirKnightLord Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 7, 2001
    Sorry I haven't replied back in a couple days...busy week with classes.

I just listened to the clip on the website and the part I described around the 2:20 to 2:50 (roughly) mark is the exact same.

As for the rest, I'm assuming its all compiled from the SotE soundtrack?? Although, none of the other clips on the website match what is heard in this "fake" mp3. But I have to say, I'm rather impressed with what I've heard of McNeely's work here...

If you guys still want to hear it then just drop me message and we can arrange a way to get the file to someone who can host it. The version I have is 11MB, mp3 format.

5. DarthTaragon

DarthTaragon Jedi Youngling

Dec 8, 2005
    If you guys are looking to hear night skies go to Docking bay 101, it is in the section with fan songs. I have listened to the the track in question and it is most certianly this SOTE track.

Taragon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.