main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Always III: In the Morning (drama, fantasy, romance) COMPLETE

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Trickster_Jaina_Fel, Nov 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    JJD: Oh, it?s so true! Sanar is that much of a handful.

Hehe, thanks :D She is, though. She really is :p

Miko and Krista need to quit being so absolutely adorable. Seriously. It?s going to kill me when one of them dies! *wails*

*is mysteeeerious* [face_mischief] But, Miko and Krista written as not-adorable? D'you really think that's possible? *thinks* Well, maybe a little more possible than not-cute Lera/Nichyn. Buuuut...it's probably too late to fix that. Sorry? O:) [face_batting]

And Braun, well, he still breaks my heart. So does Lera and the whole Devnos thing, for that matter. And Gantik and Clayra?they?re so complicated that I just don?t know what to say.

So I'm a big fat meanie who keeps breaking people's hearts? Thanks :D ;) If Braun and Veras both survive, they should be less heartbreak-y, but Gantik and Clayra...I think they're stuck on 'complicated,' really, so :p

Love it, love it, love it.

I'm glad - you guys have certainly been waiting long enough :D

I?d suspected but I?d hardly dared to hope! dancing YAY! Now if they can only make it through the battle.

That's the hope [face_whistling]

Jon: Very legit reasons, Erin! I hope you're feeling better.

I am feeling better now--just very, very busy with my job :p

Anyway... that post was tenseness defined! Oh, wow. Such lovely cuts and moments and wow. Erin, I must say... I really needed to read something of yours.

thank you :D [face_blush]

And... a small request. Any chance we could have a short scene where Tenel Ka fnds jacen alive and they declare their love for each other? Please??? praying It's just... *Sigh* the EU. You know?

Um, I do know how it is, but...no. Sorry :p Jacen died so looong ago, I can't stand to fix it in Always. What if I promise a fulfilling--dare I even say "happy"--future for Tenel Ka that gets explained in the epilogue? And if I ever get through FaIC, perhaps something vaguely TK/J-ish there?

iamobidwan1970: WELCOME TO ALWAYS :D (or...the JC version of it. y'know :p)

Hi! I have finally fully put this story together after probably more than a year of reading it [and the two before it] at late hours on FF.net and then finally yesterday, realizing it's been sitting here at these boards for years. so I am a sorta lurker.

Hey :D I'm glad you managed to get caught up here--I'm trying to get the whole monster up on ff.n, but between the formatting and the lack of the JC community/reviews...I've been trudging a bit :p But yes, this is where I started posting "Always," so it's the most caught up version :)

I'll be following regularly from now on. For some strange reason I thought the story was J/J (completely based on the title).

Hehe, which title? "Return of the Jedi," "Always," or the current "In the Morning"? Don't worry though--I was a silly, silly n00b who thought up the shippy sn "Trickster_Jaina_Fel," only to be converted a few months later...I'm used to the misunderstandings about my fic pairings ;)

I love Kyp/OC stories! The fantasy element here of this culture that Kyp has been choosen to help is really cool. Having Miko in the story is a wonderful addition also!

Thank you :D Kyp/Sanar was...never supposed to happen though they have, quite obviously, more than grown on me. The fantasy element has kind of taken over the SW!fanfic aspect, but maybe you could tell I'm a fantasy writer? And I'm pleased you enjoy my Miko--although I've since learned that his (very small) canon characterization would contradict mine, I've enjoyed writing him :)

This worried me, but it was good to see she came around.

Sanar is worrying. It's her Thing. But then she fixes it! And then is worrying. And then gets better! And then... :p

I just loved this! love It's very romantic. I love how she let all her barriers down...just in time for 777. Please tell me she really loves him and isn't playing a game?

Sanar definitely does lo

2. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    It'd be awesome if it made it to 777, Erin. :)

Well... I don't see why it's such a big thing to resurrect Jacen, Erin. A fulfilling-perhaps happy ending? I suppose... and yes, you must get back to FaIC!!! :D *Begs*

Wow, that was pretty damned good action! Loved Krista, there. And the rebellion has begun...Heh, serves a lot of those chauvinistic cretins right. Can't wait for more. And I know how it is about work. work 40+ hours a week, myself.

3. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    Damn, girl. How do you always manage to make each chapter better than the last?

That was quite amazing. Made my morning, it did. Thanks so much :)

-JSD

4. Emerald_Lady

Emerald_Lady Jedi Master star 3

Dec 18, 2006
    Wow, things are really coming to a head. I loved the way Sanar turns around the name Horaire gave her, and Krista was funny as always. I hope she's okay. [face_worried]

Great update! :D

5. iamobiwan1970

iamobiwan1970 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2005
    Hi!

Wow, you really had me in the action there. I could picture it all so vividly.=D=

I loved the banter between Krista and Miko as they fought. Krista is tough and doesn't need protection (but sure having Miko watch her back is ok) She is so funny with her hair and her concerns over appearences.

Kyp and Sanar are good to read together too, so although you say you are not into writing romance you do well. I'm eager for the next post in which the Kavishka attacks!!!!!!:D

I understand user names completely. I named myself after reading "Labrinyth of Evil" and watching ROTS, but before learning of the NJO and Kyp. So my name is a bit confusing too because I am nothing like ObiWan! 8-}

Can't wait for more!!!! =D= Do you PM? If you do, I'd like to be added to the list. Thanks!

6. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    Every woman removed her veil.

The war began.

Ooooh! Goosebumps and giggles and all that!

Miko fought for the future. Love that. It's so sweet and determined and Miko. And then...

Krista fought because they had given her hat hair. Well, that and of course freedom and equality and blah, blah, blah. But she got really mad because their veils gave her hat hair. And apparently they had something against her pretty blonde hair; they kept trying to push it (and her) into the ground. Jerks. I cannot even tell you how much I adore Krista. Seriously, she's awesome. And that was perfectly her.

Krista always had the most dance partners at the parties. Certainly more than Miko had. Of course. She's Krista, after all.

She even mostly knew how to use it. I love your sense of humor in this story. It's dry and perfectly suited to the story as a whole.

I love you, Sanar had told him. And the Sildar had believed her.

The Kavishka fought for vengeance and retribution and long-repressed violence, but more than a small part of Kyp Durron was still savouring Sanar?s confession.

I love you.
    I love these two. Love them.

And this time he thought she might not even run. Well, much. Okay, comparatively. He would make it work. Again with the unexpected but very in-character humor. [face_laugh]

To Isra?s amusement, she had read the situation correctly; Sanar flushed, but did not protest about the Na?Lein saviour being ?her boy.? How very unexpected. [face_laugh]

Ethin died more quickly than Horaire had. His face hadn?t even changed from shock to fury before he fell. Rafintair?s expression did.

And then Sanar and the Kavishka were there.
    *spins around* Yay! Love it! What a great ending!

Oh, and Isra kicks butt. Just thought I?d throw that out there.

Great chapter, as always. I love the building of tension and the immediacy and everything. Can't wait for more when your job gives you time!

7. jedi_of_ennth

jedi_of_ennth Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 1, 2005
    Great update! :D Loved it all; the action, the banter, the flirting, the humor ... everything! :D

8. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    Jon: It'd be awesome if it made it to 777, Erin.

Of course, then I'll probably get paranoid about Prophecy and Vengeance, and bad things coming with 7's, but... :p

Well... I don't see why it's such a big thing to resurrect Jacen, Erin. A fulfilling-perhaps happy ending? I suppose...

Sorry, no Jacen!resurrection. The time for that (if it ever existed) is *long* past. Besides, don't you think this story has *enough* ships? Seriously? But I like Tenel Ka's ending :)

Wow, that was pretty damned good action! Loved Krista, there.

thank you :D I'm glad it's working well--action girl, I ain't :p

And the rebellion has begun...Heh, serves a lot of those chauvinistic cretins right.

Oh, it's *long* overdue. Of course, there are actually a number of men helping--better late than never? :
    JSD: Damn, girl. How do you always manage to make each chapter better than the last?

[face_blush] thanks :)

That was quite amazing. Made my morning, it did. Thanks so much

I live to please :D Good to see you again ;)

Emerald_Lady: Wow, things are really coming to a head.

Eeek, yes, they are :eek: The two chapters after this one (heck, *this* chapter) are pretty packed with Very Significant Events. I'm getting progressively more hyper as time goes by 8-}

I loved the way Sanar turns around the name Horaire gave her, and Krista was funny as always. I hope she's okay.

Thanks--Sanar has slowly been coming to terms with Horaire, and considering what "niftyax" means... Oh, and Krista. Heh *g* As for her fate--oh, the next few chapters will tell ;
    Great update!

Thank you :D

iamobiwan1970: Wow, you really had me in the action there. I could picture it all so vividly. applause

Thank you :D I'm pretty out of my depth when it comes to action--I don't write it all that much--so I'm relieved that it seems to be going well :)

I loved the banter between Krista and Miko as they fought. Krista is tough and doesn't need protection (but sure having Miko watch her back is ok) She is so funny with her hair and her concerns over appearences.

Hehe, Krista is just...such a character. And very fun :D

Kyp and Sanar are good to read together too, so although you say you are not into writing romance you do well. I'm eager for the next post in which the Kavishka attacks!!!!!! grin

thank you :D The Kavishka is definitely in full swing next chapter...but it's the climax, so more than a few (hopefully) unexpected things are going to happen ;
    Can't wait for more!!!! applause Do you PM? If you do, I'd like to be added to the list. Thanks!

*adds you* No problem :)

JJD: Ooooh! Goosebumps and giggles and all that!

I'm glad :D Seriously, you should see *me* when I write this. I look completely insane with the cackling, etc ;p

Love that. It's so sweet and determined and Miko. And then...

thanks :D My Miko is one of the more traditional heroes, because even when he turns Dark it's because he's all emo and Light's-being-so-hypocritical and such, so he gets lines like these.

I cannot even tell you how much I adore Krista. Seriously, she's awesome. And that was perfectly her.

[face_laugh] Yay, thanks :D

I love your sense of humor in this story. It's dry and perfectly suited to the story as a whole.

I'm glad you enjoy it :D Goodness knows, this story has its dark moments (and arcs, and sub-plots, and plot, and...), so the characters *have* to get their laughs on occasion :p

Oh, and Isra kicks butt. Just thought Iâ??d throw that out there.

Oh, Isra *definitely* kicks butt. Which is awesome, because I didn't expect her to be half so developed as she is, and she's turned totally badass on me. Which is fun *g*

Great chapter, as always. I love the building of tension and the immediacy and everything. Can't wait for more when your job gives you time!

Thanks! I'm hoping to cram in a chapter or two while I'm on vacation, since we'll

9. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    I-I can't even comment properly, Erin. This post rocked so heavily! It's insane and awesome and just... too much to take in, too.

Miko better not die! And Lera... *Wibbles* Divorce? And a character death in the play? Did Del Rey take over there? ;) No, I kid. :p Anyway... what's planned for Tenel Ka? Happy ending? Hmm... well, all right.

10. iamobiwan1970

Aug 23, 2005
    Everyone must be on vacation...I was...which is why my response is late. Incredible post. YOU can and do write action.

I think it is full of fantasy and I really enjoy it!!! :D

It does rock. Favorite parts that make me nervous:

"character death" :eek:

"Durron was not the Kavishka promised." :eek:

"Miko fell bloody." :eek:

You left us hanging hard! Can't wait for more!!!!! =D=

11. Emerald_Lady

Dec 18, 2006
    Uh oh. [face_worried] I'm worried about this "Kyp was not the Kavishka promised" thing. And Miko! Don't let him die! :_| Perhaps this is one of the cases in which it's darkest before the dawn? [face_batting]

12. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Dec 1, 2001
    Wow.

Uh....

Wow.

That's intense and :eek: and raw and [face_praying] and beautiful and :_| and cruel and [face_hypnotized] and just...

Wow.

13. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    'm currently on vacation, but I just wanted to say thanks for replying, the next chapter is finished (though in heavy editing mode), and I'll update asap after I get back from my vacation (which is...somewhere around the 10th?) :D

+ bump^

~TJF

14. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    Rather bad news, I'm afraid. I wrote three and a half chapters while on my vacation--which covered almost the entire climax--only to come home...and have my harddrive crash. Break. Take all of said writing with it to the scrap pile. I'm hoping that I'll be able to piece back together the next chapter soon-ish--I sent most of it to a friend--but all the stuff after that...may be a while. I don't know. More on that when I do.

~TJF

15. jedi_of_ennth

jedi_of_ennth Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 1, 2005
    Wow! Amazing update! So intense and powerful and just gripping! :eek: =D=

Sorry to hear about your computer troubles. :( [:D]

btw, congrats on qualifying for Best Epic and Best Female OC (Sanar Klis) in this summer's awards. You're nominated in several other categories, too (Best AU, Best Drama, Best Romance, Best All-Around, Best Series, Best Ensemble Cast, etc.); I'll be rooting for you! :D

16. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    So sorry to hear about that, Erin! [:D] I'll be voting for you!

17. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    Jon: I-I can't even comment properly, Erin. This post rocked so heavily! It's insane and awesome and just... too much to take in, too.

Thank you :D Hopefully the next few ones--when I manage to cobble them back together--will work in the same way. Although comments are always awesome ;)

Miko better not die!

[face_whistling] O:)

And Lera... *Wibbles* Divorce?

I'm afraid even the Verili divorce isn't quite the catalyst for our poor girl :(

Anyway... what's planned for Tenel Ka? Happy ending? Hmm... well, all right.

I'm so glad for your approval :p ;)

obiwan: Everyone must be on vacation...I was...which is why my response is late.

Haha, yes, summer makes everyone disappear. Usually "everyone" includes my muse. This summer, it was just the climax chapters :p

Incredible post. YOU can and do write action.
    I think it is full of fantasy and I really enjoy it!!! grin

Thanks [face_blush]

"character death" shock

[face_whistling]

"Durron was not the Kavishka promised." shock

You get an explanation for *that*...in the very next post ;
    You left us hanging hard! Can't wait for more!!!!!

Ooh, the next cliffhanger is even *worse*, actually, so have fun there! ;) Hopefully, I'll be able to cobble together what my harddrive lost before another month goes by, though...try not to leave you hanging for too long ;
    Emerald_Lady: Uh oh. worried I'm worried about this "Kyp was not the Kavishka promised" thing.

*hums non-commitedly*

Oh, who am I kidding. Worry away, because I doubt you're expecting things to go quite the way they will [face_devil]

And Miko! Don't let him die! cry Perhaps this is one of the cases in which it's darkest before the dawn?

Mum's the word, I'm afraid [face_mischief]

JJD: [face_blush] [face_blush] Thanks :D

joe: Wow! Amazing update! So intense and powerful and just gripping! shock applause

Sorry to hear about your computer troubles. sad hugs

Unfortunately, before the harddrive crashed, I had almost the entire climax written out, so I could post every week and avoid the worst cliffhangers for you guys. Now...it'll be more interesting for you guys :(

btw, congrats on qualifying for Best Epic and Best Female OC (Sanar Klis) in this summer's awards. You're nominated in several other categories, too (Best AU, Best Drama, Best Romance, Best All-Around, Best Series, Best Ensemble Cast, etc.); I'll be rooting for you!

Thanks [face_blush]

Jon: :)

So I'm pretty sure that updating today is a mistake of....Prophetic proportions--that new, little-known series finale book, and all. But here's an update anyway [face_mischief] (And hopefully it's as close to the original version as possible. Because that would be good.)

Hopefully I'll have the next chapter up...er, soonish. Does soon-ish sound good? A week or two?

EDIT'ed to add--this one's a doozy, folks, with a *lot* happening. I suggest a hanky and a comfortable chair ;)

----------

Chapter Forty-Four: Prophecy?s Secret

?There are moments in your life that make you. They set the course of who you?re gonna be. Sometimes they?re little, subtle moments. Sometimes they?re not. Bottom line is, even if you see them coming, you?re not ready for the big moments. No one asks for their life to change, not really. But it does, so what are we? Helpless? Puppets? No. The big moments are gonna come. It?s what you do afterwards that counts. That?s when you find out who you really are.?
    ~Whistler, ?Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Becoming?

Gantik Whilem forged himself anew in the battle against Rafintair. He refused to leave the Holy of Holies as the same man. As was becoming typical of his life?s changes, Sanar Klis was the cataclysm.

(Thanks to Kyp Durron, of all people, he now knew what she looked like when in love. He even knew what she looked like when she had been loved. It burned, b

18. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Dec 1, 2001
    Oh, honey, "doozy" doesn't even begin to touch. After I finish being speechless, I'll think of something to say.

19. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Dec 1, 2001
    Okay. I'm done with "that book" ;) so now I can reply properly. Now that I've recovered myself, that is.

Gantik Whilem forged himself anew in the battle against Rafintair. He refused to leave the Holy of Holies as the same man. As was becoming typical of his life?s changes, Sanar Klis was the cataclysm. Oh, Gantik. I'm so glad you're becoming the person you should have been. This is what I've been wanting for his character from the beginning.

(Thanks to Kyp Durron, of all people, he now knew what she looked like when in love. He even knew what she looked like when she had been loved. It burned, but it?no, that couldn?t matter anymore.

Sanar Klis always changed his life.)
    This just broke my heart for him, which I didn't expect. :_|

Nothing. Came. Out. This is the Krista moment. This is the moment where you know it's real and there isn't anything you can do. When even Krista can't think of a thing to say.

Oh, stars. Krista stared at his lips, feeling dizzy. She hadn?t even kissed him. She hadn?t even said?and?oh, stars. Heartbreaking. Just...heartbreaking.

(Krista didn?t really care about mystics and faith and crap. She believed in what she could see, touch, feel.

Krista prayed: Miko will be okay.)
    I love that this is not a question, not a request. This is Krista, desperate and loving him far more than she ever thought she could let herself. Perfect.

Surprising even herself, she freed her hands from his. She cupped his face in them, and leaned close, sprinkling hard, desperate kisses along his jaw, nose, eyes, lips. ?Please don?t,? she said. It was weak, practically a whimper, but she didn?t care. ?I love you,? she whispered somewhere between his chin and his neck. ?I love you, I love you, IloveyouI?? Are you trying to kill me? But, no, I know that this must have been much worse for you to write than it was for you to read, but you're. tearing. my. heart. out.

Surrounded by the dead and dying, Krista Harif just couldn?t get up.

Not yet, not this time.
    Of course. Of course.

This scene was just devastating--there's no other word for it. He's so Miko and she's so Krista, even at the end, and I just... :_|

Oh, good,? the emperor said. His eyes gleamed. ?Jarran Klis couldn?t even get this far.? Gah, I hate this guy.

Then Kyp had a problem, because there were a dozen (more) Holy Brothers at his back, and Rafintair was charging, and Kyp Durron finally met his match. *goosebumps*

Everything?surviving in the Kessel mines, training at the Academy, fighting in the Second Imperial War. Every instinct he had honed, every trick and strategy he had ever added to his sizable collection. Although mixing the Force with the Sildar could bring worrisome results, he opened his connection as wide as he could with Vengeance breathing down his neck. This is exactly, exactly right. All of these things, every single thing he's gone through that made him who he is, the man Sanar could love--that this all comes together at this moment--here, at last, is Kyp Durron's redemption.

And then the Sildar screamed. *speechless*

It didn?t last long, but so much could happen in a moment. The Sildar screamed?screamed and burned and ALL WRONG?and turned on its replacement Kavishka. A moment?perhaps only a few seconds?but enough time to change (fit) destiny. I thought I was going to die when I read this line. Really, really die.

(Kyp had seven minutes) *goosebumps*

Five minutes to midnight, the Kavishka failed.

And Prophecy turned.
    I was screaming inside--screaming--when I read this. I didn't know what to do with myself.

She killed her three opponents with lightsaber moves stolen directly from Jaina?s memory. There were three minutes until midnight. I love that this is the way Jaina is here. And Jaina is here, there's no doubt in my mind.

(Three minutes. One hundred eighty seconds. Plenty of time, when things became this

20. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Well, I don't read Harry Potter-not yet at least.

And holy cow, Erin... that's beyond the pale there. Miko can't die! Please... [face_worried] He and Krista have to have a wonderful life together!

And wow. Kyp and Sanara and Sanar with the Sword and... Lera? WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?????? ARGH! *Does best 'Mel' impression*

Can't wait for the next post, either.

21. iamobiwan1970

Aug 23, 2005
    I am always here to review this because it is so unique on these boards. I love this story and will reread the trilogy when it is done!!! So glad for an update, here are my thoughts:

OMG! The Miko death scene from Krista?s POV! What can I say. It was well written and so damn sad!!!!!!! I had a feeling he would die, but you made me care. I love the way you write Krista. Absoultely such a no nonsense woman (who cares about hair and makeup during a crisis) Too good.

Then Kyp had a problem, because there were a dozen (more) Holy Brothers at his back, and Rafintair was charging, and Kyp Durron finally met his match.

Now there?s a line to create tension!!!!!!!!!!

Every one of the Sildar?s strikes was parried. Every one of Kyp?s lunges was sidestepped. The Kavishka threw everything into this battle.

I keep thinking...shouldn?t they all be one in the same or the same mind? This could be Kyp's undoing.

I love the Sildar?s POV thrown in there perfectly!!!

[in Obi-Wan?s voice] ?Use the Force Kyp!? Pick up the sword with telekinesis and draw the bleeping thing though those evil holy brothers and into your hand KAVISHKA! Man, this story is making me nervous!!!!!

Then you end with the knowledge that poor Sanar might sacrifice herself. Ohhh, the tension! 8-}

But still....I love this story!!!! =D= =D= =D= :D

22. Emerald_Lady

Dec 18, 2006
    Wow, that was an amazing battle scene. :eek: But Miko...! :_| And I'm scared for Sanar. Surely there must be a happy ending in here somewhere? [face_batting]

23. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    JJD: Oh, Gantik. I'm so glad you're becoming the person you should have been. This is what I've been wanting for his character from the beginning.

Gantik is...interesting. Because, really, he grew up in the Head Executioner's house, in the heart of Pucijir's Order, and the only reasons he ever had to doubt any of it was teenage rebellion and Sanar Klis. So the fact that he ever even *questioned* P'sO is actually Something. And yet where he still ended up with Sanar, despite his questioning... But he gets another chance here, which was something I hadn't planned but--well, Gantik, and interesting. He's still stuck with Clayra, though ;p

This is the Krista moment. This is the moment where you know it's real and there isn't anything you can do. When even Krista can't think of a thing to say.

Oh, my poor, broken Krista. I *really* never expected her to end up here, back when I first introduced her, but. *gives the poor girl heaps of hugs* Yeah, it's coming down to how she'll react to this one.

I love that this is not a question, not a request. This is Krista, desperate and loving him far more than she ever thought she could let herself. Perfect.

She had her chance to run the morning, and she bit back on it. But she had herself so set on the idea that if anyone died, it would be her, so she wouldn't have to lose Miko--it was definitely not a question, to her mind [face_worried]

Are you trying to kill me? But, no, I know that this must have been much worse for you to write than it was for you to read, but you're. tearing. my. heart. out.

You. Have. No. Idea. And I didn't either, because I thought I knew what was coming, and... Well. Full story later. But. Miko :_|

I thought I was going to die when I read this line. Really, really die.

[face_devil]

I love that this is the way Jaina is here. And Jaina is here, there's no doubt in my mind.

Pretty much all of the following chapters have Jaina *definitely* in them. But of course, she and Sanar are always together in some way. Well. I say "always"...

I am now absolutely dying to know what was in DevnosLera's message.

I'm afraid you'll have to...wait a little ;
    I trust you, Sanar, but GOOD LORD! I don't even know what to saythinkdo right now.

Well. Sanar *is* kind of unreliable [face_plain] ;p

Jon: Well, I don't read Harry Potter-not yet at least.

I don't read it anymore :p The first four were good, though, considering.

And holy cow, Erin... that's beyond the pale there. Miko can't die! Please... worried He and Krista have to have a wonderful life together!

O:)

And wow. Kyp and Sanar and Sanar with the Sword and... Lera? WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?????? ARGH! *Does best 'Mel' impression*

A lot more of "what happened to _____" coming next chapter and next chapter, and next-after-next chapter ;

Can't wait for the next post, either.

Right after this :D

obiwan: I am always here to review this because it is so unique on these boards. I love this story and will reread the trilogy when it is done!!!

thanks [face_blush]

OMG! The Miko death scene from Krista?s POV! What can I say. It was well written and so damn sad!!!!!!! I had a feeling he would die, but you made me care. I love the way you write Krista. Absoultely such a no nonsense woman (who cares about hair and makeup during a crisis) Too good.

Thank you! The Miko/Krista bit isn't quite done, yet, of course, but I'm glad it came off well. And Krista...is all her own person. And far more than what I expected when I first started writing her, so I can't really take the credit ;p

I keep thinking...shouldn?t they all be one in the same or the same mind? This could be Kyp's undoing.

They...should be all but one mind, yes. But as you saw in the chapter, the whole thing is quite patchwork--Kyp is the second choice Kavishka, and Prophecy had to make exceptions and addendums so he could use the Sildar, and Sanar only definitely let herself be in love

24. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    My... God...

First off, that was... man... it was like how some people see Traitor, one of the best things I've ever read. Erin... wow.

Okay, Jaina broke off her engagement with Zekk? Why??? And her and Sanar and the Sildar... and Lera???? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Finds Prophecy, Vengeance and all that and kicks into the sun, then puts Lera and Nichyn under a sprig of mistletoe*

Krista's not dead. She can't be dead...

Anfd Sanar's all right, right? *Wibbles*

25. iamobiwan1970

Aug 23, 2005
    This story is so unique and wonderful (even when it is sad).

I just love how romantic Kyp and Sanar are now. They are truly fulfilling the prophesy to love each other. sadly, I'm not sure if it'll last. So many of your characters are on borrowed time and borrowed lives: think of it: Kyp in the clone body, Jaina resurrected by Sanar, Sanar at the Sildar's whim, Lera bonded to Sanar, etc....

This could still end tragically (but romantically at least) I am thinking of the movie Tristan and Isolode...tragic but romantic end. :_| [face_love]

Are Krista and Miko still hanging on?

What will happen with Jaina and Zekk?

And what of Devnos and his prophesy? So many things are unanswered still.

I just love this!!!!! :D Thank you! =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.