main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH and so the universe turns...

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Exalted_1, Aug 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exalted_1

Exalted_1 Jedi Master star 3

May 17, 2002
    thanks for everyone and their confidence in me.

I shall do everything I can to keep this good thing going.

:)

I am now opening the floor for new Ideas and suggestions for projects to work on as a group. bear in mind, serious projects require serious commiment. you may be required to spearhead your own idea!

I'm also thinking about a regular weekly meeting time & place. no pressure, just another excuse to all get together and hang out without worrying too much about it.

May the Force be with us all!

[face_good_luck]

2. GeekGoddess

GeekGoddess Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2005
    I love the weekly hang out idea. Heck, even every other week would be nice. I really do need to get out more, especially since I'm recently single, and don't really know anyone other than the ex's friends. I'm thinking about having an apartment warming get-together too. Maybe have everyone over for pizza & a movie or something.

3. Exalted_1

May 17, 2002
    That is an awesome idea!

=D=

4. Exalted_1

May 17, 2002
    sometime next week I'll post up a poll for possible new meeting structures and generic stuff.

I'm also going to work on setting up a few designs for a chapter emblem. It was worked on a couple of years ago, but now I think it is time to give ourselves a little more identity.

anyone who wants to be involved post here or PM me.

[face_peace] [face_flag] [face_peace]

5. Z28Jerry

Z28Jerry Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 22, 2004
    hell, I sure wouldn't mind meeting a few of you, but something always seems to come up. However, if you have get togethers more often then the odds that I could miss every one of them is decreased significantly, lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.