main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Another Successfull Visit

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MotherPalpatine, Dec 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    We had a good time today at the VCH. And we have been requested to come visit as often as possible. One Doctor was suggesting once a month. We'll see about that but we will look into increasing our visits.

I am going to start downloading photos and will post in a day or two. Thanks to CruzerFett for bringing his friend who we now consider "our" Stormtrooper. And Will, it is always a pleasure to see you.

The look on the children's faces always makes this trip worth the effort. Thank you everyone.[:D] [face_love]

Mother Palpatine, a proud Sith Mother

2. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    Yes, much thanks to Will for joining us... it was nice having someone else checking themself out in reflections as much as I was checking myself out. [face_laugh] The nurses get a kick out of it.

Wow, once a month? That would be really hard to do. But I'm always willing to give it a try. I would really like to get one of my other costumes finished soon though if that's the case.

3. Cruzer_Fett

Cruzer_Fett Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 31, 2005
    I had a great time, yet again. Thanks MP for arranging a room to suit up in. It made a world of difference for those of us with lots of little costume parts.

I hope they enjoyed our visit and it was a shame to have to tell them that R2 wasn't coming this time. Maybe next time.

4. TK-JANGO

TK-JANGO Jedi Youngling

Dec 3, 2006
    Hey guys, it's the stormtrooper. Had a good time, let me know when your going again, I'll see if I can make it.

5. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    We would be most happy to have you join us again and we were very happy to have you join us last weekend.

Welcome to boards.

6. TK-JANGO

TK-JANGO Jedi Youngling

Dec 3, 2006

I have an "in" with Katie Hammer from Channel 30, she's the North Valley rep, I might be able to get some news coverage next time. We see them all the time in Merced.

7. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    I knew we liked you.;)
    Well, with or without news you are welcome to join us. I am going to begin working on our next visit so we will keep you posted.

8. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    yay! that will be fun. let me know what the next date is looking like and i'll let Dan know - maybe he can come next time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.