main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Any new finds?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ralph_Wiggum, Jun 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaptainAlex1

CaptainAlex1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 19, 2001
    TRU in Greece has the Vader wave, and Endor wave. No signs of any Lukes though. Also they had a Rebel Fleet Trooper,3 Amidala Decoy's, and a handful of Teebo's and FX-7. Also in the clearence section there is the Sith Lord 2 pack 12 inch figures for 29.99. The Super Wal-Mart in Gates has the same figures as Toys R Us.
    -Alex

2. wicketSKA

wicketSKA Jedi Youngling

Feb 11, 2002
    tru in henrietta had all the bespin figures, the new qui-gon, han endor, and new obi-wan. still no dooku though!

3. wicketSKA

wicketSKA Jedi Youngling

Feb 11, 2002
    walmart in webster had a ton of new figures tonight (sunday). i remember seeing djas puhr, palpatine, chewie, han, new obiwan, anakin deluxe....but still no dooku. i swear, they must have passed a law forbidding the sale of that figure in rochester.

4. BWD912zeta

BWD912zeta Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 26, 2002
    Earlier today (sunday) Wal-mart in greece had
    djas puhr, Vaders, Qui-gons, Orn Free Ta, Masstifs, Final Battle Jangos, Unleashed Jango & maul, along with quite a few other figures 2
    -John Kemnitz

5. CaptainAlex1

Dec 19, 2001
    I finally picked up Chewie, and pilot obi-Wan, and Solo today at the Webster WalMart. finally caught up on the figures. I thought I would never find them. Nice to find the shelves with new figures.

-Alex

6. CaptainAlex1

Dec 19, 2001
    Hi there WicketSKA, not sure if you got my private message, but I have an extra Dooku for trade. Are you interested if so just private message me through this message board.
    -Alex

7. jedi_lingster

jedi_lingster Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2001
    Now that's a Big Hairy Wookie!

I just picked up the only one worth getting in the Han Endor wave. The damn Wookie towers over Emp's Wraith Vader.

The packaging says 9 points, but they don't count the extra point in the shoulders, and the limited Head turning.

I count 12.

All they had to do to make a perceft Chewie is to make his waist turn, and the knees bend ala Dejark (?) champ from POTJ line. They coulda made his bandolier be an extra to put on him, instead of moulding it into him. Oh well, still a great Fig. Personally better that the repair crew Chewie I have.

8. wicketSKA

wicketSKA Jedi Youngling

Feb 11, 2002
    i don't really have much to trade...i have a ton of vintage stuff from my childhood that i'll never part with, and only a handful of newer figs. mostly i just collect the stuff that I REALLY like. thanks anyway.

9. JediAgent

JediAgent Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2002
    Speaking of new finds, has anyone seen the Jorg Sacul figure? It was an exclusive figure with only 26,000 sold at Celebration II this year. I am all ecstatic cuz I just won a bid on E-Bay for it. If anyone is really interested in it, goto Ebay.com and do a search for that figure. According to the most recent ToyFare magazine, it is valued at $93. Just thought I would let you guys know incase ya haven't heard about it. Ta ta for now.

--Ryan

10. wicketSKA

wicketSKA Jedi Youngling

Feb 11, 2002
    if you're looking, the webster walmart has the new teempto (podracer from tpm) and ki-adi-mundi, along with a ton of new djas, massiff, etc.

11. jedi_lingster

Oct 2, 2001
    Anyone else think that Hasbro is doing stupid things again?

Proof:

Tuskin Raider with Massif.

I'll buy this fig. WAIT, NO. I've already three Tuskin Snipers from POTJ line. WAIT, it comes with the dog that the Bug guys have. Oh yea, I got that too. Just unhook the chain from the bug and attach to the wrist of the Tuskin Sniper Fig.

YEA, I got one of those! AND I didn't have to PAY FOR IT.....

Stupid... Stupid... Anyone who actually buys this silly fig is falling into thier trap.... Come to the Dark Side of Hasbro... Join us.... and get more rehashed Figs that you'll only buy because we packaged it with an exlusive vintage drill bit.

Geeze! If you are going to rehash figs, rehash ones that are important, like serious army builders, the Imperials. Make a different 14 point articualte stormtrooper. Or even a SNOWTROOPER. No. NOT a rehash, a NEW sculpt of it... with cloth hood!

12. Paul_B

Paul_B Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2001
    Went to Penfield/Webster Wal-Mart yesterday and found a bunch of new stuff.

- Maul and Fett's Unleashed statues
    - Saga figures -- Ki Adi Mundi, and Teempo (sp???) pod racer (no sign of ephant mon)
    - Ackalay

PB

13. BWD912zeta

BWD912zeta Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 26, 2002
    hehe been lookin for weeks and my first day down here in 2 diff stores i find pilot obi, bespin chewy, besbin han, and palpitine.
    -John kemnitz

14. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    I found the last wave of POTJ with BoSheck at Hen. TRU around 5:30 on Tues. It was a total surprise. I couldn't believe I actually found the last wave of a line in a store. There were quite a few of them left.

15. CaptainAlex1

Dec 19, 2001
    I just picked up Ki Adi Mundi and new pod racer at the KB Toy Works in Irondequiot. I didn't see anymore Mundi's but there was another pod racer for sure. This was at 12 noon today!
    -Alex

16. jedi_lingster

Oct 2, 2001
    Action Fleet stuff is OUT! I saw them at the Eastview Target. I did not however see the Accessory packs. I am looking for those in particular...

The action fleet Falcon looked really cool at for only 10 bucks... Too bad no figs are with the ships.

17. RogueSquadronWingnut

RogueSquadronWingnut Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2002
    I found an Illuminari Undali at Gates Walmart tonight, they had tons of Djas Puhr, Pilot Obi, Palpatine, Endor Soldier, Han, Vader, Lukes too

18. jedi_lingster

Oct 2, 2001
    I found the new Luke X-wing. it''s AWSOME!

For those that have the original (1977) X-wing, this one blows the wings off. It's much larger (uses the eletronic one from recent years) and much more realistic. The ability to place a DIFFERENT droid into the ship makes this one highly desirable.

I currently have a customized R4 unit (tall squarish head) in the slot, with a custom X-wing pilot inside.

Oh, and NO, it won't fit a large fig like Porkins...

It could only be made better by the inclusion of a compartment to house all the accessories that come with it, and some electronics. you can make them small enough to fit in nowadays...

19. Ralph_Wiggum

Ralph_Wiggum Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 22, 2002
    Hey Lingster, which TRU did you pick the X-Wing up at? Were there quite a few there? Enquiring minds want to know.

20. jedi_lingster

Oct 2, 2001
    Greece. Got the last one. very cool. Only thing is:

ONLY the new LUKE x-wing fig fits. the other pilots won't fit at all. Tooo BIG/TALL.

21. CaptainAlex1

Dec 19, 2001
    Hi WicketSKA, this message is for you. The Eckard right by Kodak Park has a Count Dooku in their toy section for 7.99. They also have a Yoda, Clone Troopers, and Hanger Duel Anakin. I was there at noon today so go quick if you need these guys cause there's only one of each.
    -Alex

22. CaptainAlex1

Dec 19, 2001
    Wicketska, message for you again..I have that Dooku still and I'll give it to you for cost. $4.99, so if you want it's yours. Let me know.
    -Alex

23. jedi_lingster

Oct 2, 2001
    If you want ANY of the newest waves, (Bespin Han, Chewie) You can find them at the Canadegua WM. They are plugged to the gills with them. I even saw a few Dooku's there.

24. wicketSKA

wicketSKA Jedi Youngling

Feb 11, 2002
    thanks for the tips,
    i actually think that (after seeing the pictures on rebelscum) i'm going to save my money for the dooku unleashed.

btw, does anyone know if the vader unleashed figures are out yet, and if they are, can they be found in the area?

25. CaptainAlex1

Dec 19, 2001
    Went to the Ames in Brockport this afternoon. For starters that place was hot. They must have shut down the ac d/t not having the money to run it. Anyway they have the most of the common ATOC figures for 7.00 plus 20 percent of. Still cheaper to go to Walmart for them. They also had Slave I, jedi Starfighter, Reek, and Anakin & Zam's hot rods.
    -Alex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.