main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Niagara, ON anything to bring back

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by jadepadawan, Feb 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jadepadawan

jadepadawan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 12, 2002
    This is probably a silly question but does anyone have one of the SW Monopoly games? (silly because someone likely does) If not I can bring it back with me but I'd need to know so I don't being a huge board when 5 people have them. Also, seeing as there are some Mystery Science Theatre fans are there any videos to bring that people don't have-I have the movie, creeping terror, and bloodlust (all reallllllyyyy hilarious)

2. Fanboy_Solo

Fanboy_Solo Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 7, 2001
    Well Mark has a LOT of MST episodes taped. Better ask him which ones he has. Also, bring the Monopoly games. Those are a lot of fun. I could bring Escape the Death Star from 1977 along with my videos:D

BTW: Bringing them back where? If you didn't mean the party at Mark's my post might not have made as much sense.

3. Mert_Skywalker

Mert_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Well, I have Episode 1 Monopoly.

4. Kazama

Kazama Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 20, 2001
    So do I!

5. Yebbed-Crage

Yebbed-Crage Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2001
    Hey Stephanie,

Alot of us have the monopoly board games, Chris being one of them, and since you have so little space as it is in your dorm room, I wouldn't bother bringing your game board. We can always bring ours. I look forward to meeting you in the near future!!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.