main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

AOTC DVD party/Meeting #8

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by Krash, Oct 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    *Clouded, this boy's future is...* Looks like I probably won't be able to make it. Being a Saturday, and now that I'm back to my regular position at my workplace, I doubt I will have that day off. I only get like 2 Saturdays off a year, and I'm not exaggerating. I'll see if I can work out something with my retard of a manager, but I'm leaning more toward that I'll be working my a$$ off that day instead...

2. Darth-Zod

Darth-Zod Jedi Master star 3

Nov 9, 2001
    I wouldn't know Krash since I don't like pizza. And please don't make a post saying "O my gosh, you don't like pizza!?" I already get enough hassle from my friends about it. But if you all want to order a pizza go ahead.

3. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    Zod, my post isn't saying what you don't want to hear, it is just asking why you don't like it. Why don't you like pizza? Taste? Don't like any of the things that they put on it? Had too much of it in school that you are sick of it (and also because it was gross)? ;)

4. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    That's actually very interesting that you say that Zod (I won't pry into the reason)...it's just that we should have something to eat if we're going to bemeeting/party/movie.

It doesn't have to be 'zza...that's just my college training...when in doubt order pizza! Something to snack on and a couple 2 liters of pop should do the trick.

5. Darth-Zod

Darth-Zod Jedi Master star 3

Nov 9, 2001
    Sorry, but I refuse to answer any questions about my likes and dislikes regarding food. It is one of my most despised topics. So let's move on.

Why don't we handle the next meeting like the cookout. Copy this whole list and pass it on through the thread. If you don't sign up for something, we ask that you contribute 5 dollars to help offset the cost for those people who did bring something. If there happens to be any profit, it will go into our Christmas charity fund.

Host/Entertainment System/DVD - Darth Zod
    Pizza - ?
    Chips - ?
    Pop - ?
    Paper Plates & Cups - ?

6. Jedi_BMack

Jedi_BMack Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    well, i guess i can't bring my entertainment system then.... hmmmm.....

-b-

7. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Sounds good to me:

Pizza - Krash
    Chips - ?
    Pop - ?
    Paper Plates & Cups - ?

8. Douz

Douz Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 15, 2000
    I dont think I will be making it either. Once Im done with Conspiracy (getting close folks) I plan to drink myself to oblivion and sit my my chair watching AOTC.

When in reality Im sure I'll be helping Grn move his comics

9. JarJarJedi

Feb 6, 2001
    Pizza - Krash
    Chips - ?
    Pop - ?
    Paper Plates & Cups - JJJedi

I'm almost positive that I can bring them, I just have to make sure.

10. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    Well guys they have changed my schedual at work. I now work 6am to 6:30 pm Thrusday through Sat. SOOOOO... that being said. I can get off earily (at 2) and be there by 3ish. I think that is. Someone save me a slice and a cup of Pepsi.

11. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Pizza - Krash
    Chips - ?
    Pop - ?
    Paper Plates & Cups - JJJedi
    Jedi Unleashed Game- Random

Well, I bought the Jedi Unleashed board game last weekend, and finally had a chance to play it tonight... and let me say, WOW!!! For a board game, this entails as much strategy as chess!!! It really is a bunch of fun, and I'm sure it'd be great at the party... 5 people can play at a time. If I remember, I'll bring a deck of cards with me to show you guys this awesome game I know called Mafia, which I would modify to make SW-esque. SNOOCHIE BOOCHIES, BRODIE NOOCHIES!!!

12. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Glad to hear you can make it Anrev!

Games...hadn't thought of that. Shall I bring my SW Trivial Pursuit?

13. JarJarJedi

Feb 6, 2001
    I have both the OT and Ep. I editions of Monopoly (sp?). I could bring those if you guys wish.

I also have Thumb Wars on DVD that I got last Christmas. If you guys want, I can bring my SW band show. ;)

14. JediCandii

JediCandii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    I have about a thousand different SW games. Ok, maybe not that many. But I know that I have Jedi Unleashed, Epic Duels, Ep. 1 Monopoly, the AOTC card game, and the list goes on.

15. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

Mar 9, 2002
    Ooooh everyone's got lots of games...and did I hear SW Trivial Pursuit??? I've never played it, but I'm confident enough that I could beat any of you guys/gals at it! Ok, that's it...I'm finding a way to get that day off...I'm about due for my annual calling off from work day anyhow lol. I'd bring what games I could, but honestly all I think I own is Episode 1 Monopoly, and nobody is touchin' that...good collector item! Well this sounds like fun, and now I'm 99.9% certain I might go...so I'll see what I can do! BTW Zod you own a Playstation 2? I could also bring games over and the system if you dont have it (for before or after the movie), and also the new Clone Wars game should be out by then, if not, then I'll definately have the new Grand Theft Auto: Vice City by then...just a thought!

16. JediCandii

Jul 23, 2002
    Oh, please Will. I can kick your butt at trivia any day of the week. In fact, I seem to remember a certain time in a chat room with you and Random. Unlesss you're good at the blues and the greens, then you have no chance against me. Especially since I already have a teammate in Don. And yes, this is a challange.

17. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    I have monoploy for Ep 1 as well as the triva. But I could kick all of you with that!!!!

18. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

Mar 9, 2002
    A challange? I do believe it was challEnge...it's on now! You'd best bring it...unless it's EU related...then I'm more or less sarlacc food... ;)

19. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    Number of questions in Star Wars Trivial Pursuit: 3300.

Number of questions I don't know the answer to: less then 100.

Any questions?

20. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    I don't care how much I know about that (although I'd say I know quite a bit)... I have a higher point total in the "Has A Life" column...

21. JediCandii

Jul 23, 2002
    Well, Random, I'm not so sure about the part about you scoring higher points in the 'Has a Life' column, but if you'd like to think that, then be my guest. You didn't even understand game time.

22. JarJarJedi

Feb 6, 2001
    My friend played the trival pursuit game at his FF's Halloween party. They set a limit of 6 correctly answered questions in a row per group, then they had to move to the next group.

23. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    You're right, if we don't set a limit on the number of turns allowed...this party will go on past Episode III! At our house, when we play...I had a limit of 3 right answers, just to give everyone a chance. You'd be amazed how much my dad remembers about SW.

24. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    Yeah like he remebered Owen's last line in ANH and we didn't. Hahahahaha.

25. Jedi_BMack

Jedi_BMack Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    easy there candii... ;)

-b-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.