main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, OH AOTC Tickets

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by lazer310, May 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Hope

Jedi_Hope Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2002
    thanks, I actualy might need someone to come with me. any takers? :)

2. Amidala-Leia

Amidala-Leia Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 5, 2002
    I would definitely take you up on that Jedi_Hope. I would even provide transportation.

3. galen-kenobi

galen-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2002
    My wife was kind enough to get midnight tickets at the Arena Grand and tickets for a later showing at Lennox. I just noticed that Lennox still has tickets available for their midnight showing, but those will probably disappear quickly with everyone coming back from Indy. Easton also has midnight tickets still available.

4. Mrs_MayimNaar

Mrs_MayimNaar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 14, 2002
    Easton isn't doing a midnight showing. I know...I waited in line 30 min on Friday morning only to find out they aren't.

5. Amidala-Leia

Mar 5, 2002
    I don't think Easton is doing a midnight showing galen :( I'm still searching for tickets for the midnight showing myself. I was in Lexington when they went on sale so I wasn't able to get any. Thanks for the info. I may try one of those locations.

6. DarthFloyd

DarthFloyd Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    i picked up 4 for 12:01 thurs morning and 7 for 7:00 pm that night on friday before leaving for the celebration.

7. Amidala-Leia

Mar 5, 2002
    I'm soo jealous. I really wish I hadn't been out of town.

8. DarthClerical

DarthClerical Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 28, 2002
    Don't give up hope yet Jenn.....

9. galen-kenobi

Feb 18, 2002
    If you look on the AMC website for Easton, check under the 15th rather than the 16th. There are two showings listed for 12:01 am. I just checked and they're still available.

10. tk325

tk325 Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 2002
    I haven't seen a computer since wed. night due to C2 and other 501st appearances. I was furious to learn that everyone released tickets this weekend.

:mad:

Thankfully, easton did have some tickets left for their midnight showing. I guess I'll be in there. Wonder what time we'll start lining up, I'm sure I'll suit up for it!

11. Mrs_MayimNaar

Feb 14, 2002
    I would call the theater and check on that before you go. The manager himself told me that they aren't doing a midnight showing.

If they are, I am so mad! I drove all over creation to get tickets, after waiting in line half an hour at Easton! That really stinks that they would do that!

12. Amidala-Leia

Mar 5, 2002
    Thanks for the info you guys. I'm still searching. Matt-I don't plan on giving up until the tickets are in my hand :)

13. galen-kenobi

Feb 18, 2002
    I might be insane, but I'm thinking about buying tickets for a third showing on the 16th. All I can say is, this movie better be good!

14. amaunet

amaunet Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    Well let me just start by saying that Lucas films should be getting my very long and angry email tomorrow morning!!!
    I was in indy and did not even know tickets were going on sale this weekend :( so needless to say i did not get tickets for the midnight show again :(
    Guess i will just go pout now:(

15. Luukeskywalker

Luukeskywalker Force Ghost star 5

Jun 23, 1999
    Galen, it WILL be good. Trust me. :)

CNN has just posted an article, and one of their journalists has now seen the movie, he said it was great, and the charactor development is strong and he also said in two weeks people will be be saying "Spiderman, shmiderman".

Tony Potts of Access Hollywood, said he saw it and said that the story will please the fans.

And postive exibitor screening reviews are popping up everywhere.

And TIME and Harry Knowles gave it great reviews.

This movie COULD end up getting 100% positive reviews. I have yet to see a negative one. None have even been boarderline.

This it it folks.

16. Amidala-Leia

Mar 5, 2002
    It definitely is going to be it. I haven't heard any negative media reviews yet either. Less than 10 days ladies and gentlemen :D

17. galen-kenobi

Feb 18, 2002
    Now that people are starting to get their tickets for opening day, why don't we tell each other where and when we'll be seeing the movie. That way if anyone is going at the same time you are, you can keep an eye out for them.

I'll be starting at midnight at the Arena Grand. Next is the 12:30 pm showing at Lennox, followed by the 6:15, again at Lennox.

18. Luukeskywalker

Luukeskywalker Force Ghost star 5

Jun 23, 1999
    I am going to the midnight at Lennox and again at 9:30 pm at Lennox that evening.

19. DarthClerical

DarthClerical Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 28, 2002
    I'll be at the 12:01 a.m. showing at the Marcus Crosswoods, and then the 6:15 showing at the AMC Lennox.

20. Mrs_MayimNaar

Feb 14, 2002
    Colin and I will be at the 12:01 at Marcus

21. lazer310

lazer310 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 23, 2000
    I'm going to the 12:01 at Lennox and again at 3pm on Saturday.

Chris

22. jsp2000

jsp2000 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2002
    I'm going to 12:01 at Arena Grand (general admission- reserved seats sold out in about...oh...two seconds)

9:15pm that night at Marcus Pickerington.

23. Darth_Stevious

Darth_Stevious Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 26, 2002
    I will be going to the Marcus for the 12:01 showing. I have a couple questions for the others who are going to that theater. What time are you planning on lining up? and which screen are your tickets for, mine are for #11.
    I really can't wait. I feel like a 7 year old again. :)

24. DarthFloyd

DarthFloyd Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    12:01 @ lennox, 7 pm the next night...I actually plan on calling the theater and seeing if they will let me get in line at 6 weds night...Heh

25. amaunet

amaunet Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    Just bought 1201 am tickets for Marcus in theater # 11 :)...ok so anyone going in costume? and it says 1201 am the 15th....does that mean early wed morning (like any rational person understands it to be) or stupidly early thursday morning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.