main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NM April 10th Meeting Minutes!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jaina Byrd, Apr 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    Outer Rim Meeting Minutes for April 10, 2005

Members Present: (EIGHT! WHAT! LOOK AT THAT!)
    Belva (Jedi_Belva)
    Deb
    Carol
    Andrea (Jaina Byrd)
    Mandy (mandy_djo)
    Nikki (Skipping_Vader)
    Mike (michaelbacca)
    Iran
    As you can see, we had more this time- three (Belva, Deb, and Carol) came from Alamogordo.

-Jedi_Belva requested that someone perhaps could bring back a souvenir from C3. She isn't able to attend, and is actually wondering if there is anyone experienced with disabled assistance that would be willing to go with her, she has her own tickets. I have found someone who can bring a souvenir to her, but here's a call to everyone who might be able to help out. :D

-Currently, there are six of us (tentatively) who want to go up to Albuquerque for the RotS premier. We will discuss this with Mos Alba members.

-We have decided to keep the meetings inside Corbett, as it holds our numbers well, and is accessible to everyone.

T-Shirts
    -Talk to Lor about it? Discussed using CafePress.
    -Established a T-Shirt Committee (Nikki's idea...)
    ---Chair: Andrea
    ---Committee: Mike, Mandy

-We also discussed what we got at the toy release, and I talked about my short trip up to Cloudcroft to see Linda (Mara_Jade_Fan) and Lor.

-We've decided we'd like to take part in charity events; Nikki will take control of that for us.

Meeting was adjourned at 5:05 PM.

Our next meeting will be Sunday May 8th, 2005 at 4:30 PM. However, since most members will be in Alamogordo for this meeting time, we will be holding it at the Hastings in Alamogordo in the chair/coffee area.

2. Bloodclaw65

Bloodclaw65 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2004
    I-)zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.