main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lg.Is, NY April meeting?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Moorglade, Apr 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moorglade

Moorglade Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 1, 2002
    I'd like to start thinking about a date for the next meeting. Right now, the only weekend in April Billy and I have free is Saturday 4/19 and Sunday (Easter) 4/20. If that doesn't work for everyone else, we might have to push it up to May.

Location is another thing that needs to be decided. I expect (hope!) we will have more people at this next meeting, so a bigger place is a must, and closer to Suffolk would be nice (possibly Jillian's?).

Okay everyone... talk amongst yourselves. :)

2. StarFromIHJ

StarFromIHJ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2002
    Well Triss, I'm having Easter so I'm not sure if either day is good.

3. ORION-DA-FUZZY

ORION-DA-FUZZY Jedi Youngling

Dec 12, 2002
    im goin to chiller so i have alot of work to do on armor and i have my lightsaber business to tend to. ill see what time looks like. need to know soon. please call for sudden change.

4. ark3

ark3 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jan 27, 2003
    I've been silent on this matter simply because I'm good with any day (on a weekend) given a couple days notice. I hope we can sqeeze in a meeting this month for the post-ICON benefit.

5. Moorglade

Moorglade Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 1, 2002
    Well, due to issues with some of the furry members of my family, it looks like Billy and are not going to Pittsburgh on the 26th. So we could have the meeting that weekend - I know Saturday is Chiller, but maybe Sunday?

Next date for me would be two weeks after that - May 10&11.

6. ark3

ark3 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jan 27, 2003
    Ah, sorry to hear that. You'll be missing more than just Comicon, as I understand. But anyhow, a meeting that Sunday sounds good to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.