main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Arkansith.com

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by otisdodge, Jun 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    Henry, I don't know if you are ever going to get around to posting here regularly again, ...it would be nice if you would at least check in every few days or at least once a week, since you're the president! ;)

I noticed the website has changed. It no longer links to this forum. What is up with that? I think it should link to both. It also doesn't go directly to our main page--there's a preliminary ad and you have to click on galactic renegades on the left.

People, we need chatter. We got some air time today on 93.3 the Razor, and we need something going on so people will be interested if they do click on the website.

2. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    The web site is finally being worked on. For along time we looked for people to do several said they could but didnt try or they said they knew someone that either didnt try or wanted to charge us to do it. But we have a very interested person with alot of talent working on it they where here Sat. and Sun. working on it. The rough draft they did nearlly a month ago had technicall diffaculties and wouldnt upload and has had to be rebuilt 7 times since then and they havent given up yet.

3. plainhavoc

plainhavoc Jedi Youngling

Jun 28, 2006

I know that I'm new to this group, but has anyone tried yahoo groups? Those pages for posts look like they set up fairly easily. It's what we use on R2 builders.. http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/r2builders/
    Here's another link that I think would be a benefit to the club. you can see a map of where everyone lives. For driving directions to the "drive in" night or the next meeting at a member's house etc. etc.
    www.frappr.com

just a few cents worth.... Porter

4. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Hey Robert, glad you made it over here--I guess my directions on the other site are a bit belated. [face_blush]

5. plainhavoc

Jun 28, 2006
    Try this... It might help http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/ArkanSith/

6. plainhavoc

Jun 28, 2006
    Sorry, That was for an aol fan group.. I'm trying to bring all AR fans together... Maybe we can try to get together pretty soon. I like using the phone personally. 479-208-2075 24/7

7. ti7267

ti7267 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2005
    i offered but never heard anything else

8. plainhavoc

Jun 28, 2006
    ??? didn't understand the "offer" lol I guess I just don't know how to answer that one.

Porter

"What's in YOUR bucket?"

9. ti7267

ti7267 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2005
    about the website i offered a few times but henry never answered it :p

10. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    There is somkind of an issue with the forum board Tracey built. I have gotten ahold of him and he is checking into it for us.

11. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Could we at least run a spellchecker on the friggin' front page before posting it for all to see?

COMMING SOON! ??? [face_laugh]

12. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    I posted a new link that's working. The old link wasn't working.

But, I don't know why.

13. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    WELLCUM 2 RKENTHAW!!!

14. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    True that! I nearly fell over when I saw how changing a certain, umm..., vowel might be entertaining to some. [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.