Saga Artoo's Frazzled Circuits: The OT Diary [2012 Dear Diary Challenge] - COMPLETED on 21/Dec

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Hazel, Jan 2, 2012.

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Jedi_Lover Force Ghost

star 5
    DaenaBenjen42 and Hazel like this.
  2. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    I only went as far as the bug trilogy and even those i don't want to read again.
    ginchy likes this.
  3. Jedi_Lover Force Ghost

star 5
    I got a drawing of that scene also. :p
    Last edited by Jedi_Lover, Dec 2, 2012
    Hazel likes this.
  4. Valiowk Force Ghost

star 6
    I see Artoo is trying to get acquainted with The Force v2.0. As countless experiences installing browser upgrades have taught me, the first version always has tons of bugs - wait for v2.1 with the bug fixes before installing it! ;) (I wonder if that Force bug fix will ever come, though :p )
    Jade_eyes and Hazel like this.
  5. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 6
    Valiowk is so right - I even do that with other software; I never get the first release. :p And like Daena and others, it is a matter of scruples, taste and general principles. I haven't touched a thing past NJO and won't until and unless Uncle Willie [face_laugh] redoes something magical and miraculous
    Hazel and DaenaBenjen42 like this.
  6. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    All caught up and love what you did with this fic =D=
    Hazel likes this.
  7. ginchy Force Ghost

star 4
    If anyone deserves a vacation, it's poor Artoo!! LOL I love him talking about the Force having had an upgrade in the past 20 years. [face_laugh]
    Jedi_Lover and Hazel like this.
  8. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
  9. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    Tag List - part 2: @Jedi_Lover @Jade_eyes @Lady_Misty @lukemaraben @jcgoble3 @Valiowk

Entry Twenty-Three

ENTRY » START NEW
    GALACTIC DATE » 39:3:19 GrS
    GALACTIC POSITION » Home One, galactic position classified.
    SITUATION » Reintegrating with the Alliance.

»» STATUS UPDATE: After all the past adventures, we are home once again. And just in time to join our merry gang in yet another adventure. This is the plan: the Alliance has discovered where the Empire is constructing the new Death Star and they want to go there and blow it up like they did the other one. They are optimistic since the new battle station is not yet operational and it is unprotected. It seems its only protection is an energy shield that is being projected by a generator on the nearby moon. This means that someone will have to go there and deactivate the shield so that an attack on the station will be successful.

»» Guess who that will be. That's right - US!!! This could be a lot of fun or a complete disaster.

»» Analyzing our track record, it will be both and we’ll end up miraculously escaping.

»» And the best part of this plan is that the Emperor will be there, so if we manage to blow up the Death Star, ol' Palps will be blown-up too. I'll admit, I'm excited.

»» NEXT DESTINY » Endor.

ENTRY » CLOSE » ENCRYPT ENTRY

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I know this is a very short chapter, but the next one is one of the longest. ;)
    earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  10. Lady_Misty Force Ghost

star 4
    Gotta love R2' in this on some level.
    Hazel likes this.
  11. Briannakin Grand Moff Darth Fanfic Manager

Manager
    star 4
    Oh I love R2's optimism!
    Hazel likes this.
  12. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    He is excited but what he will face;) Waiting for his update with the Ewoks and more
  13. Jedi_Lover Force Ghost

star 5
    :p Yeah...that track record will come to a screeching halt in the EU NJO, LOTF and FOTJ...unfortunately. :(:_| I would think by the time 44 ABY rolls around Artoo who never had a memory wipe could probably be considered a near-sentient. I like the way you portray him in this diary. He is spunky and probably the most level headed in the entire SW universe. I can't wait to see the next chapter.

I will be sad to see these stories end, but I really am looking forward to the Artoo TTT diaries. That will be a fun read, I am sure. I am thinking of a couple different possible diaries for myself. :)
    Last edited by Jedi_Lover, Dec 8, 2012
    Lady_Misty and Hazel like this.
  14. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 6
    Yay -- about to meet the cuddly Ewoks LOL ;)
    Hazel likes this.
  15. Valiowk Force Ghost

star 6
    Love Artoo's optimism. :) I wonder if he'll be able to keep that up when Anakin-Junior gets his arm lopped off, though... :rolleyes:
    Hazel likes this.
  16. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    I believe that has already happened. ;)
  17. Valiowk Force Ghost

star 6
    Oh, right :oops: - I'm getting horribly confused on time with all the stories I'm reading. [face_blush]
    Hazel likes this.
  18. lukemaraben Jedi Master

star 1
    LOL! So true!
    Hazel likes this.
  19. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    Believe me, I know. A year ago I was reading 2 OT AUs and writing one OT AU. I don't think I was ever so confused.
  20. AzureAngel2 Force Ghost

star 6
    »» Analyzing our track record, it will be both and we’ll end up miraculously escaping.

»» And the best part of this plan is that the Emperor will be there, so if we manage to blow up the Death Star, ol' Palps will be blown-up too. I'll admit, I'm excited.

Excited is almost an understatement. Like it that he calls the Emperor Palps!
    Hazel likes this.
  21. jcgoble3 Shelf of Shame Winner

Game Winner
    star 4
    I literally LOLed at "Palps"! I think I'm most looking forward to Artoo's thoughts when he zaps that one Ewok after they release him. :D
    Hazel likes this.
  22. ginchy Force Ghost

star 4
    "This could be a lot of fun..." Artoo has been hanging out with Skywalkers and Solos for too long!!! [face_rofl] I love it and can't wait for the next chap, as always!!
    Hazel likes this.
  23. Book-Geek Jedi Master

star 3

Haha, so true! [face_laugh]
    Hazel likes this.
  24. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    Can't wait for the next chapter.

He's excited to see Palps bit the bullet, not that I blame him. More please
    Jade_eyes and Hazel like this.
  25. DaenaBenjen42 Force Ghost

star 5
    Also love that Artoo is at least trying to see the best of the situation, rather than the worst case scenario...
    Hazel likes this.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade