main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~~Assassin~~ (JA, minor Obi-torture)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by SiriGallia, Dec 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheFallen

TheFallen Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2001
    Yah know, I haven't figured it out yet. But you know what? I'm just going to wait for the next post.

2. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    A hah!

Of course! I would have figured this out until this little post, but no I get and it is getting very intresting!

Keep going!

3. Sticks-Solo

Sticks-Solo Jedi Youngling star 2

May 11, 2001
    Interesting... :)

4. Abbi_Cee

Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2000
    Ahhh... I think I am on the right track. ;) Now, if we can only see that name. :)

5. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    Aah! My clever readers ;)

Don't worry TheFallen, I have a hard time with guessing things too ;)

The night went without incident, the next morning Qui-Gon hurried to talk to the Jedi Council. Obi-Wan had the vague feeling that his master was hiding something from him, but he got dressed and went along with Qui-Gon. The council saw them immediately after they got there.

"Assume we do that about Obi-Wan this is?" Yoda asked solemnly.

"Yes," Qui-Gon said. "Masters, I think it would be wise to put Obi-Wan in a protective hiding place here in the Temple until we defuse the threat."

"What?!" Obi-Wan couldn't control his shock. "But Master I--"

"Agree with you on this the council does Qui-Gon." Yoda nodded.

"This could mean your life Obi-Wan." Mace Windu pointed out. "We don't want to risk you against this." Obi-Wan shook his head.

"She'll just go after Qui-Gon if I'm not there to kill instead, then she'll come and kill me. So hiding me really won't help. There is no way to convince her not to kill me."

"No, I do not think so Padawan." Qui-Gon said quietly. "There may be a way."

"How?" Obi-Wan wanted to know, but Qui-Gon said nothing.

"Protect you we wish to," Yoda agreed. "Thus hide you for now we will."

"Where do you suggest?" Qui-Gon asked.

"For that answer we will need Healer An-Paj's confirmation, An-Paj?" As Mace Windu spoke, Obi-Wan suddenly realized that the healer was standing right behind him.

"There is a small storage room by the construction site for the new addition to the Healer's wing. If this Assassin tried to get to you, she would arouse whomever is on night shift."

"But that puts Lina and Leona in danger!" Obi-Wan protested.

"We have no other options at this time." Plo Koon said softly.

"You have everything Padawan?" Qui-Gon asked. Obi-Wan surveyed the small storage space along with his bed, table, chair and cabinet.

"I guess."

Qui-Gon studied the boy. "All right, well, I'm going to go out for a little while before I go to bed. You have your comlink?"

Obi-Wan held up the small comlink in his hand. "Right here."

"Good." He moved out of the room. Qui-Gon slid the door closed, he had one hour before she arrived. If she arrived.

:D ;) :)

6. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

7. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Great post! I haven't figured it out yet, either... :(

Anyway, more soon please! :D

8. TwilightKat

TwilightKat Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 12, 2001
    Merry Christmas!

:)

I'm pretty sure I've figured it out too. The bit about being able to convince her clinched it. Great idea; looking forward to more! ;) [a not too subtle hint!]

9. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    OK I DON'T KNOW IF IT IS JUST ME OR DO YOU GUYS HATE IT WHEN QUIGON KEEPS THING'S FROM OBIWAN LIKE HE IS NOW?????? OR IS IT JUST ME HEHEHEHEHHEE

10. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Oh I hate it too that's why I do it ;)

11. Cow_Girl

Jun 15, 2001
    Horray for posts!

I hope that Santa was good to everybody!

Only 364 day until Christmas! ;)

12. Jenn-Kenobi

Jenn-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 3, 2001
    frowns

That didn't say much.

Hiding Obi will not help, he will just looking for trouble anyway. :D

13. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Well, here you go! The answer to the question:

Chapter 9

Rochal looked at the message posted on Obi-Wan's former window frame. She pulled it down and slid down to her tunnel. She sat on the edge and opened the message.

Rochal,

I need to speak with you about Obi-Wan. Please come at midnight to the lightsaber training room. I promise you that I mean you no harm, I simply wish to inquire on your grievances on Obi-Wan.

--Qui-Gon Jinn

Rochal stared at the pad, the man had to be joking! Of coarse she wouldn't be so foolish. On the other hand this Jedi apparently knew her name.

"Who knows what else he knows." She murmured. "Fine, Qui-Gon Jinn." She sneered. "You can talk about the 'grievences' I have against that boy. If it will make you happy." Inside Deca's office, Rochal sheathed a dagger in her boot.

"Were are you going, Rochal?"

"I have a job to do." Rochal snapped.

"I see, so the boy will be dead by tonight." Deca confirmed. "I can't have him around any longer." Rochal nodded, her eyes firm.

"It will be done." She slipped out of the room.

Qui-Gon paced the training room, he's thoughts were torn. He wasn't sure what he would say to Rochal. If she arrived. He checked the chrono on the wall, it was ten after midnight. Suddenly he sensed a presence behind him. He turned to see a young woman leaning against the entrance to the room.

"Rochal?" She nodded. Qui-Gon knew she was trying to intimidate him by not speaking, so he didn't speak either. For a full five minutes they just stared at each other.

"Well," She said finally. "What is it you wanted."

"I came to speak with you, you are trying to kill a personal friend of mine, and I want to know why." She snorted at his comment.

"I don't care if he's a friend of yours Jinn, he's my target, my victim, I don't care about who his friends are."

"Who is your employer?" Qui-Gon asked, knowing perfectly well that she wouldn't tell him, he wasn't disappointed. Rochal pushed away from the wall.

"The Chancellor." She said, her voice dripping sarcasm.

"I don't suppose you realize that you are trying to kill an innocent boy. He did nothing wrong, certainly nothing to deserve his murder."

"I told you already, Jinn, I don't care." Rochal stared at him for a long moment. Qui-Gon looked into her strange eyes.

The eyes, the slight accent. He was certain of it now.

"Now, what all do you know about me?"

"Enough." Qui-Gon said placidly. She nodded.

"Right, well, as much as I would love to talk to you, I have a mission to complete." Qui-Gon felt desperate, he knew Rochal would hunt Obi-Wan, she would track him down, she would kill him. Suddenly Qui-Gon grabbed the woman's arm.

"Rochal." She turned and tried to pull her arm away, but Qui-Gon had a firm grip. "That baby brother you lost all those years ago, that was Obi-Wan." Her eyes suddenly went rigged.

"Impossible!" she snapped. "That's impossible! He was kidnapped! These men came, they took my brother away!"

"That was the Jedi, they didn't kidnap him, they just took him here! I read it in your disappearance record, your parents tried to find you after you disappeared. You are Rochal Kenobi! You have to believe me!"

"No!" She jerked her arm away. "I am going to kill Obi-Wan! And if you try to get in my way, you'll get your piece of it, Jedi!" She left the room at a run.

Is that what y'all guessed? :) ;)

14. Jenn-Kenobi

Aug 3, 2001
    yeah, for a fleeting second I did, but I wasn't so sure, for one Obi-Wan as a youger brouther, named Owen

So now Rochal can't kill her brother now can she?

15. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    Oooooooooooo! Wow!!! Now how can she kill her own brother??

More soon please! :D

16. Cow_Girl

Jun 15, 2001
    I kind of guessed that she was Obi's sis, but I kind of kept it to myself ;)

Great post, that was very intresting Qui-gon better get going before it is to late...

17. TheFallen

Nov 27, 2001
    Oh, she'll certainly TRY to still kill him. Of course! This is the utter climax of the story!! YEEE!!

18. Abbi_Cee

Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2000
    Yes, that's what I was thinking. Now, is Rochal as hard as she acts or is it just an act? :)

19. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Sounds like you (almost) all had it figured out!!! How am I going to keep secrets from you? ;)

Well, here's another post!

"Is he dead?" Deca asked from across the room.

"Not yet!" Rochal snapped. "I was doing something else."

"You listen!" Deca exclaimed. "I need that boy dead! You kill him, you hear me?"

"Don't tell me what to do!" Rochal retorted. "What did he do Brun?" She asked suddenly.

"It is of no consequence. I told you that he destroyed my chances of ruling Gala."

"How?! Why?!" Rochal jumped up. "I want answers!" Deca finally conceded. He knelt next to the chair as she sat back down.

"He stole my chances by figuring out that another man, Xanatos, was assisting me to make Gala a more profitable place." He patted Rochal on the boot. "That good enough for you?"

"Yes," She murmured.

"Now, are you going to kill that boy?"

"Later," Rochal stood up quickly. "I'm busy now." She stocked out of the room.

Chapter 10

Obi-Wan was drifting off to sleep, he felt so tired and lonesome, as much as he felt safe, he still wasn't sure if that assassin, Rochal, Qui-Gon said her name was. Rochal would probably go after Qui-Gon. Suddenly Obi-Wan sensed the danger. He sat up as the door slid open. Suddenly he felt as though he was in a dream, the man in the door way looked farmiliar. Suddenly he matched the face and gasped.

"Deca Brun?"

"You remember?" Deca sounded pleased. "We never actually met."

"What are you doing here?" Obi-Wan asked tensely.

"My assassin hasn't been doing her job, so I decided to get you myself." Obi-Wan grabbed up his lightsaber. "No, Jedi, you don't want to use that." Suddenly Deca pulled another figure into view.

"Lina?" Lina bit her lip as Deca pressed a blaster against the girl's head.

"I'm sorry." Lina murmured.

"Oh she had no choice in the matter," Deca smiled. "She was in my way, now you will come with me. Obi-Wan stood shakily and handed the man his lightsaber. Deca grabbed him by the shoulder and shoved Lina into the storage room and shut and locked the door. "Come on Kenobi." Deca roughly yanked Obi-Wan around the corner.

...or maybe that'll happen ;)

20. Jenn-Kenobi

Aug 3, 2001
    Why I am not surpised?

I just knew something like that was going to happen.

21. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Erk.....good post...bad cliffie...

22. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    Ahhh! I hate cliffies!!!!!!

More soon please! :D

23. TheFallen

Nov 27, 2001
    Gack! Post soon!

24. Tahiri

Tahiri Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2001
    Ahhhhhhhh nooo update NOW!!! This is a really great story!!!

25. blueangel

blueangel Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 8, 2001
    I just found this fic,it´s really good!!!!
    Go on ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.