main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA *ATTENTION ATTNTION*

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Anakin_Skywalker_X, Jun 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2002
    *ATTENTION ATTNTION*
    THE MEETING AS WELL AS THE ROLEPLAYING SECTION IS CANCELD. NEW DATE TO BE ANNCUNCED.

2. OddeBogodde

OddeBogodde Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 24, 2002
    dude wtf?

3. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    Call me dude, it?s a pretty big personal matter.

4. OddeBogodde

Dec 24, 2002
    I think you should make an official announcement as to why this has been canceled. My heart goes out to you and your family for sure dude.

5. DIABLO-FETT

DIABLO-FETT Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 14, 2003
    I send my love and support also, call me if you need me.

6. Darth_Pat

Darth_Pat Jedi Youngling star 1

May 11, 2003
    For those of us who are not in the inner-cirlce-of-friends, why not? There has not been a meeting or event in like two months. [face_plain]

7. OddeBogodde

Dec 24, 2002
    well since our fearless leader has yet to post on the subject (he is rather busy). I must air his dirty laundry for him. We were set to have the meeting yesterday at his grandparents house, where he lives, but sadly his grandmother has trouble breathing and had to be rushed to the hospital where she is now breathing via a respirator. Needless to say that the meeting suddenly lost priority.

We will reschedule soon.

8. Noelle_Kittie

Noelle_Kittie Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 19, 2003
    I'm so sorry to hear the bad news. Lets us know how she is and of her recovery.

9. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    Yeah, sorry about not giving a straight forward resin guys, I just didn?t have the time. The day that I posted this thread was the day my grandmother had to be taking away in the ambulance. It was kind of lucky I got to the boards at all. But I knew I have to cancel it quick, so I just hoped on gave the notice and left to go back to the Hospital, and I have been bouncing between there and work for the past 4 days. I was glad to see that Odde covered for me while I was away (as always) thanks dude. And thanks for all the support too guys it?s much appreciated. But on a lighter note she returned home tonight and is felling very good, so it?s back to business.

10. AquaDude

AquaDude Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2003
    Are we going to do the role playing on the fifth?

11. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    Yeah can you make it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.