main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN Attn Troopers, we have a call to arms...

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by TK-616, Jun 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YodaOnMyLeg

YodaOnMyLeg Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 10, 2001
    Awesome card Binks!

2. Fyberdyne

Fyberdyne Jedi Youngling

Apr 8, 2002
    I can't believe this I can't jiont the 501st. They are not taking new member. Or their sever is broke. I have tried every day since Thursday.
    Mark

3. TK-616

TK-616 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2000
    their server is busted.

Keep trying .

TK-616

4. TK1428

TK1428 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2002
    Awesome Site. Sorry I haven't replied earlier than this. Heidi and I got Rearended 2 Tuesdays ago and I've been dealing with Claims and repairs and finally got it taken care of. But I ended up with a new Red PTCruiser. It's so Purdy.

I will probably not have a good pic until after the "4th" weekend. However, I will try to find my Halloween Pics and photoshop me out of it. I will try to photoshop my head on the armor as well until I can get my suit back together.

Mark, sorry I missed IKM. I'll get my other leg from you at the July meeting. thanks so much for helping.

5. thraken76

thraken76 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2001
    Don't worry about photoshoping it... just send me the pics and I'll photoshop them if they need it.

6. Boba_Binks

Boba_Binks Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 7, 2001
    I sent my application to join the 501st many months ago. Finally after waiting for so long I got a response. Here is what I was sent:

> Attn. Trooper,
    >
    > You membership was previously approved by our membership officer, TK5150, Lynn Perry, but we experienced a problem with sending out confirmations emails. If you already knew you had been approved then you may disregard this message.
    >
    > If you have not yet submitted photos, please -- DO NOT SEND THEM TO ME! For the most part, we have garrison liaisons in place now to facilitate the picture process -- if you have questions about who your garrison liaison is -- I believe, but could be wrong, that our membership officer can tell you who yours is!
    >
    > Data Droid TB 9449 Joyce Evans
    >
    > > Success!
    > > Your application to join the 501st has been approved Please look yourself up in the 501st members database,
    > > available from http://www.501st.com under 'Members', and make sure your information is correct.
    > >
    > > Again, welcome to the 501st. I am the droid in charge of all the data. I need to inform you that so far you have only been added to our membership database and do not have a personal webpage on our site. You can find your record by searching our database, which can be accessed from http://www.501st.com > Members > 'any of the costume types' > 'Click here to search the Member database' and look yourself up. We are in the process of moving all of our members pages to be database driven, so you will not have a member page with graphics and your back story for about two more weeks, at which time we PLAN and HOPE on rolling out the new members area. However, because all members pages will be database driven, the content in the page will be, for the most part, in the member's hand because each member will EVENTUALLY be able to update his or her own information and add information such as 'About me' and 'Back story'. So, welcome!
    > >
    > > A copy of this transmission has been bcc'ed to the administrator for quality and proper usage verification: joyce@perlgurl.net. Please direct all your replies to enlist@501st.com
    >
    > --
    > Joyce ~ the Perl Princess
    > www.perlgurl.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.