main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

KC, MO Autumn Ewok Roast

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Jynx, Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Jynx

Darth_Jynx Jedi Master

Aug 6, 2007
    What: Autumn Ewok Roast 2007

When: Saturday, October 6, 2006 11 AM - 6 PM

Where: Summit Park
    451 NW Blue Parkway
    Lee's Summit, MO
    Click here for park info.

Who: Heart of the Alliance, Rebel Legion, and 501st members plus friends and family

What:In addition to the fine food we always enjoy (see below), We keep warm at the Fall BBQ by playing the 'annual' HotA softball and football games. Be sure to bring your glove!

Please make sure to RSVP if you are coming so we can make sure to have enough food, drink, and fun to go around!

To RSVP or volunteer to bring food, check here: http://www.heartofthealliance.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1795

2. GsWookie

GsWookie Jedi Master star 1

Feb 4, 2005
    Let's all hope for good weather! I would also like to mention that besides the shelter, restrooms and ballpark, there is a playground for younger children right next to the shelter, so be sure to bring your padawans!

oh, and don't forget about the smores! ;)

3. SouthernSith

SouthernSith Jedi Master star 1

Sep 9, 2007
    There is also a guessing contest going on for all attendees of the Ewok Roast BBQ. Details, the place to guess, and picture of the covered item can be found on the Heart of the Alliance Forum boards at Heartofthealliance.net message boards under the heading Ewok Roast/Mystery Item Contest/ open to all members! I'd put a link, but I couldn't get it to work right.

4. SouthernSith

Sep 9, 2007
    The weather for the Ewok Roast is going to be beautiful today, so please come out and join us if you can.

5. gandalfbmg

gandalfbmg Jedi Master star 2

May 16, 2002
  6. SouthernSith

Sep 9, 2007
    I also forgot to mention, the mystery item was an R2-D2 Pepsi Cooler.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.