main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Baby Please Come Home ( Obidala songfic)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lady-Kenobi, Dec 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady-Kenobi

Lady-Kenobi Jedi Master star 3

Mar 5, 2003
    Merry Christmas to ALL!
    Enjoy!!!

Baby Please Come Home (songfic)
    By
    Lady-Kenobi

Summary: Padme? wishes for Ben to come home for Christmas.

Disclaimer: All Star Wars characters are owned by GL (except Qui-Gon Jinn Kenobi, he?s my character). I also don?t own the song ?Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)? U2?s version. There is a line or two from ?A Visit from Saint Nicholas? (?Twas the night before Christmas?) by Clement Clark Moore (I don?t own that either).

Naboo

It's Christmas
    Baby, please come home

The snow's coming down
    I'm watching it fall
    Watching the people around
    Baby please come home

She looked outside and sighed. It was snowing. He always loved the snow. The three of them (Ben, little Qui, and her) would go out and build a snow family and make snow angels.

Ben would go to the old tool shed, get the shovel and the axe, put Qui on the sled, make sure he had a tree sapling, and then go out for a Christmas tree.

She would make soup. There would be grain bread to eat and hot chocolate to drink.

She would read ?A Visit from Saint Nicholas? and change ?Momma in her kerchief and I in my cap? to ?I in my kerchief and Poppa in his cap.?

They would have family and friends over. Wil would dress up as Santa and give everyone presents. They would have a sumptuous dinner and then gather around the piano to sing carols.

But this year was different. He was on Alderaan and by orders by the Chancellor?s Advisor on Jedi Affairs. He was to stay there.

Damn Anakin! He found out about Padme? sneaking into camp and spending a night with Ben. He was furious! He told his former Master that he couldn?t have any contact with Padme? until his tour of duty was up.

This saddened them. He always came home for Christmas, Master Yoda made sure of that.

She truly hoped that he would be home this Christmas and especially next Christmas.

She was now six months pregnant with twins and next year would be their first Christmas. Their Father SHOULD be with them, despite any petty jealousies from a spoiled child like Anakin.

The church bells in town
    They're ringing a song
    What a happy sound
    Baby please come home

They?re singing deck the halls
    But it's not like Christmas at all
    I remember when you were here
    And all the fun we had last year

She looked at the tree her father had cut down and that she and Qui helped him and her mother to decorate.

Pretty lights on the tree
    I'm watching 'em shine
    You should be here with me
    Baby please come home

Alderaan

It was snowing in Aldera, but he didn?t care. He wanted to be with Padme? and little Qui. The Journey Men has gone home to their wives or mistresses or maybe even both. He was left with his battalion of clone soldiers and so lonely. Anakin thought he was so smug, hiding his pettiness behind his position.

He would leave. He would find a way to get to his family. If Anakin Skywalker, the high and mighty Chancellor?s Advisor on Jedi Affairs were to find out. He didn?t care, family was important to Benjamin Lars Kenobi, he was going to go home and see them this Christmas.

He put the presents he bought in his rucksack, put on his cloak, and then made his way for the spaceport.

?Commander, you are in charge now. I?m going home to see my wife and son, Merry Christmas to you.? He told his second-in-command.

Naboo

She still stared out the window and hoped. A few kicks from her womb told her that two other people wished for his return also.

She gently rubbed her swollen belly and sent reassuring thoughts to her twins.
    \\I know my little ones, but don?t worry. Daddy will be home soon. Mommy just knows thi

2. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    One word...........AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS SO SWEET!!!!!!!!!!

3. Lady-Kenobi

Mar 5, 2003
    Thanks DP!

4. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    That was so sweet Lady-Kenobi. :D

~~Jilly

5. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    Somehow Lady, I just knew you were going to post something. My computer has been down for the last couple days since Christmas. But I printed out your story and read it, and it was wonderful as always Lady.

~aeryn

6. Lady-Kenobi

Mar 5, 2003
    Thanks Jilly!

Thanks Aeryn!

I had fun doing this story most of ALL!

December 19, 2004

I wanted to bring this story back because it'a Christmastime again, but I found that it's locked.

Please notify authors when you're going to lock their stories.

Thank You

Merry Christmas

Lady-Kenobi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.