main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Becoming One With the Force

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by SuperShmi06, Mar 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperShmi06

SuperShmi06 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 21, 2003
    We all know that when Jedi die, they become "one with the force." Jedi also seem to have the power to manifest themselves to appear to people who are still alive. My question is: What happens to non-force users after they die? Do they simply cease to exist, or do they, too become "one with the force" and simply lack the power to manifest themselves to living beings?

2. KMG-365

KMG-365 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2005
    Interesting question...the topic of theology doesn't really come up in the GFFA. I would contest the thought, though, that all Jedi can ascend to that "higher plane of existance." I think only a select few know how. George said that the topic of the Blue Aura Club will be explained in ROTS.

For non-Force users...I guess the after life would depend on that individual's belief system. What really happens to them is difficult to say. They probably just become worm food ;)

3. RogueScribner

RogueScribner Jedi Master star 4

Jan 17, 2004
    I would surmise that when people die, their energy is taken in by the Force and adds to its power. That energy, in turn, adds to the power of the Force sensitive. So really, when you think about it, innocent people dying only helps the Jedi cause. :p

L8r

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.