main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Big Brother: The Final 2 Weeks

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother House' started by epic , Sep 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. epic

epic Ex Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 1999
    HMs,

While I have net access at uni, I thought I'd brief you on the last couple of weeks of Big Brother.

With Jedi Speewwy and Jobo gone, there remains only 4:

Bithysith
    Debo
    deltron_zero
    Silmarillion

The good news is that the next round of Nominations (due within 24 hours!) will be your LAST! And another point: Whoever isn't nominated basically gets a free ride to the final 3, and the 2nd last night of the entire game.

At the end of this week, one more of you will depart, leaving the final 3. At that point, all of you will be up for nomination automatically, and will spend the final week together until the Sunday, 15th September, when someone else will go, and only two will remain.

24 hours later, on the Monday,16th Spetember, after the votes have been counted, the ultimate winner will be announced.

So, to the 4 of you, congratulations at making it this far, and enjoy more than ever the last 2 weeks in the house...

There'll be one last WEEKLY TASK that will run for the remainder of the game, but I'll post it probably on Tuesday or Wednseday BB time.

Don't forget --

- Nominations due within 24 hours
    - Update the "Ode" thread
    - Contribute to the "Questions" thread -- (thread closes on Wed, so get in as many questions as possible!)

Have fun, and I'll be back completely on Tuesday or Wednesday!

-BB

2. Silmarillion

Silmarillion Manager Emerita/Ex RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 1999
    Thanks for the update, BB.

3. Bithysith

Bithysith Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 6, 2000
    If I can't get my nominations (uggghh) off before we leave for the airport, I'll send them as soon as I get home tonight, epic. :) Thanks for the update, this is good to know.

4. epic

epic Ex Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 1999

HMs,

Nevermind the nominations thing. The winner of the Art Showcase will win Immunity, leaving the final 3 to be nominated. I'll announce the winner within 24 hours, so we have a few days left of voting.

(And my computer is STILL getting fixed, but I shoulkd be back in business tomorrow!)

-BB

5. deltron_zero

deltron_zero Jedi Master star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Cool BB, that's a load off. :D

6. Bithysith

Bithysith Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 6, 2000
    Yeah, I definitely appreciate not having to vote. :D Thanks, epic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.