main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico BlackHalo Experimental Military Facility [RPG]

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Sunspire-Kharrnon, Oct 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Kyomus words are true. The Jedi Praetor must not continue to waste time, while his fellow Arudoushi are trying to reach the control room. Ktulu stayed motionless for a couple of seconds, as if meditating of all possibles courses of action.
    Kyomu was ready to strike him with Force Ligthing, he can't out run him now, in the middle of a duel, but his commitment with the Arudosuhi is a priority.

"^ I am acostumed to get hurt Kyomu. I have learn to enjoy the feeling. So do your best, there is no possible thing you can do I haven't already experienced"^

Ktulu's words are ment to deceive Kyomu, trying to get his concentration away from the duel, in order for Ktulu to escape to help the Caporegimes.

2. Xanatos_nwo

Xanatos_nwo Jedi Master star 3

Jun 5, 2002
    //As DeadStar said those final words, Xanatos stood serious, emptied his mind and kept those words inside his mind...even though he couldnt accept it, well, he did not wanted to be accepted as a created being, deep inside his mind and soul, he knew DeadStar was saying the truth...now all those nightmares and flashbacks were making sense...Xanatos continued to meditate about that ignoring the fact that DeadStar had sent him 2 rocks...however just in tiume he regained concioousness and tried toi avoid the rocks, however ot was too late...while he managed to escape from getting crushed, the rocks ragged and scratched his left arm, leaving it badly hurt...however, Xanatos knew that this duel must end soon and even if his life has to end, he will kill DeadStar any moment...so he ignites his red saber with his right hand and forces his left hand to ignite his yellow saber..then stares at DeadStarwith his distinctive attack stance...//

"Is that so...then let's see who's the most apt to survive...let's accelerate evolution here...either you or me...one on one...This will end soon DeadStar..."

3. Kyomu-Kharrnon

Kyomu-Kharrnon Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 10, 2002
    Kyomu: *he chuckled* do not tempt me... *he shot the force lighting, but not towards you, rather to a large control pannel which made a steam pipe blow up and shoot burning steam between us* Time's up! *Kyomu took a device off his belt and pressed a button, a large explotion is heard, shaking the whole facility, all lights instantly go off and the emergency red lights turn on. most blast doors open, others remain half-open, all monsters break loose, and an alarm starts blaring through the hallways acompanied with a distorted male computer voice* "Power failure.. breach in sectors-five-one-six-seventeen-fiftyone-sixtyseven... all pens have been broken. Containment failure. Please evacuate facility."
    *Kyomu laughed in a malicious victorious way* Good luck evacuating all your forces, Ktulu... I suggest you save your life before saving theirs... It'd be a shame if you died now. I have other plans for you. *his voice was each time farther down the hallway. he was walking away. you couldn't see him nor reach him because of the steam that still shot out of the broken pipe right across the middle of the room*

Luzbel: *the lights go off and the blast door opens leading her to the arena. she throws a force-push to Rillao in an attempt to throw her against a wall or make her fall back, then she runs into the arena*

DeadStar: *he laughs louder and more madly than ever* come!! I want to feel your blood on my face when I give you the killing blow!!!! *he charged forward, the scent of your blood seemed to have made him even madder than usual... his pupils where so narrowed they where the size of needlepoints, his voice was rasp and almost demonic-sounding* DIE AT LAST!! *he slashed with both sabers, one aimed to your waist, the other to your neck*

4. Rillao_Kun

Rillao_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2002
    She fall to the floor, * Damn this girl, you will no run from me, you will not kill Xanatos* She standed up, and keep running trying to catch Luzbel.

5. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Blinded by the current leak of steam, Ktulu layed powerless, and that flame of anger and hatred he tried so hard to elude from himself, grows more dangerous and evil than ever. He haven't felt this hatred sinse the days when he almost turned to the darkside.

^"You live another day Kyomu, but whe will meet again. I will hunt you down all over the galaxy, and I will find you."^

Ktulu place his ligthsaber on his belt while hiding the other on his left leg.

"^Then I will rip you lungs out, and make you eat them"^

The Nautolan grabs the comlink, in an attempt to communicate with the Jedi Caporegime, and signal the evacuation.

6. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    //Xanatos chuckled...//

""Ill die someday but it wont be today...it wont be by your saber...it ont be by you DeadStar...I assure you that.""

//Then changes to attack stance, ignitin both of his sabers...the red one with his right hand, and the yellow one with his left, partially hurt arm...then charges towards DEADSTAR//

7. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    //Xanatos begins a deadly attack towards DeadStar...using both ssabers he starts slashing towards DeadStar...however, DS seems to block his attacks, The attack continues but none seems to be able to take total control of the duel...//

8. Kyomu-Kharrnon

Kyomu-Kharrnon Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 10, 2002
    *Dead Star keeps blocking and attacking, getting a few ugly bruises by some undodged kicks and a few cuts by lightsaber slashes, though nothing serious. he finally force-jumped back a good distance, panting heavily. he growled under his breath, his hatred and anger at max, pissed because this fight seems to go nowhere, considering both of them are equally good in battle*

9. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    //As the duel goes on...Xanatos soon discovers the=at this is or can be all a setup...even though Deadstar has an obsession of killing Xanatos, Xanatos knows that there must be some greater force roamin around the place...then his mind starts thinkin bout his fellow Arudoushi...how were they doin out there...//

//Anyways, Xanatos decides to continue dueling but also must try to look to see if theres some escape from this dome-like arena that has traapped both, hi and DeadStar...//

10. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    //Xanatos knows that there has to be an exit in that arrena...but he also knows that his eyes must be set primarely on DeadStar as his foe wont give him any chance of escape...so he continues to slash and try to caught DS unnoticed for a clear strike.//

11. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
  12. Silent-Voices

Silent-Voices Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2003
    *Phobia arrived at the area of the facility. Thorn scanned the facility with the ship's sensors, detecting some lifeforms inside. he guessed it must be alien lifeforms, probably meteor crawlers, since none of them where human, nor seemed to be big enough to be a threat. he stood up and went to wake up Rillao as the ship aproached the asteroid. he knocked on the door*

13. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    Smoke... everything was clouded because of it. She heard a voice, caling for help. She keeps running but semmed not to reach a place. Then she sees a duel. Xanatos bleading; DeadStar smiling knowing his fate, then an abis and she was falling, the smoke was so strong. She woked up sweating, an fainting. * That nightmare again, hunting me, but these time it semmed so real. She didnt realized that Thorn was knoking at the door until now. " Coming" She grabed her jacket, close her eyes and breath. She could still smell the smoke. " I have to finish this now, or it will haunt me forever, I have to face the concecuences" she wisper to herself, she opend the door and there you were.

14. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    we're almost there. *he said* I'll be docking in a few minutes, as soon as I find an apropiate place. this facility is a ruin.. *he walked back to the cockpit. there he found an undamaged docking spot and went there. somehow there was power on some parts of the facility, this dock included* the atmospheric shield on the entrance of this dock is still working, so we shouldn't have any problems. I still recomend we take breathing masks in case some areas of the base are lacking oxigen. *he activated the ship's automatic perimeter defences and guided you to the hatch, handing you a breathing mask, he took one and tucked it onto one of his many belts*

15. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    *Look at this place, I didnt remember how bad it was, The Arudoushis really destroyed this place* She put the beather un her face, and started to search, for? She didnt even knew. She was looking at the things like the first time, actually it was the first time, the time before she was so focused on finding DeadStar or Xanatos, that she didnt payed to much attention to the facility. " Okay, I think that it will be very hard to find something, specialy if I dont know what are you looking for" (She knew what you where looking but of course, she wasnt sure if it was time to tell you the truth.

16. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    *a pair of silver eyes stared at a control pannel, the iris of the left eye was a slit, like a cat's or a reptile's eye...as Thorn and Rillao went out of the docking bay and into the facility's hallways, a black ship passed silently by the entrance of the docking bay... it was a stealth fighter, Zero Origins Phoenix class...*

There should be a main control room around here. *parts of the hallway had normal lighting on, the rest had security lighting. there was black blood along some of the hallways, the only remains of the hideous creatues Kyomu had unleashed on the Arudoushi forces. but...where where the bodies? blast doors where all open or half-open* I wouldn't think these people do anything different from usual bases... so I'm guessing the control room is that way. *he pointed to a hallway that had more than 50 blast doors* let's get going... *he was hiding it, but he had a seriously bad feeling about this place... it was seething with bad vibes. as though the entie asteroid was against their presence*

17. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    [A large black spaceship arrives at the outter part of the facility of Black Halo in the Asteroid Belt, Kappa. The ship, PARANOiA, then opens a door and a strange, tall figure steps out. Wearing an indigo blue armor with red strips and in his right arm, a patch with the Zero Origins logo on it. The figure, thes looks at his left and right side...then sighs for a moments and starts walking towards the facility...]

18. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    She followed him, knowing that something terrible was going to happen there. She was there for three reasons. First, search the entire place, looking for some of the bodies of the arudoushis that fought there. Second, search for informatio about the experiment that Zero Origins did with DeadStar and Xanatos. Third, she needed to see tha place again, see the sings of massive destruction that happened there.

"Hold on a minute Thorn, I need to send a message to my Praetor" She sended the message and then make a sing to Thorn and they keep walking to the unknow.

19. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    *Thorn stopped so she could send the message, then carried on. after a while of walking they reached the control room. the door was closed. Thorn quickly took out his trusty Mastercraft Security Kit from his belt and proceeded to work to bypass the door's security. In about a minute and a half the door made a loud BANG sound, and then started sliding up, but only opened half-way. it made a jamming sound as it tried to slide all the way up, but the motors soon desisted in a rain of sparks. the door seemed about to fall again, but it was jamed in place, diagonally half-open, still sparking now and then* the pathway of the door must be stuck...but this is good enough. *he ducked and crossed the door into the huge control room. several Zero Origins technichians laid dead around, highly decomposed by now. luckily they couldn't smell it. how did they die? who knew... the Arudoushi never got this far, yet, their wounds where obviously made by lightsaber. two or three where riddled with throwing daggers....* *Thorn pushed a corpse off the main control pannel and started pressing buttons at lighting speed, obviously he was very adept in computer usage. soon the whole room lit up with proper lighting and all the screens and holo screens turned on. he kept typing, bringing up several programs and starting to hack into the computer's mainframe*

20. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    She was capting everything and taking pictures of all the mess, and the dead rotten bodies. * Lightsabers?, Daggers?? the arudoushis never got this far, the only ones where Xanatos and I because we enter the arena.... The only other two taht had lighsabers and got this far where Luzbel and... *Suddently memories filled her mind. Memories of battle. "DeadStar" she said loud and clear so you could hear it, but she didnt realize about that, she seems not notice anything exepts the corps and the marks.

21. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    *in your searching you'll notice one body which had specially curious wounds... it seemed he had been impaled by something, the head and one shoulder had been ripped off by something sharp, yet not as sharp as a vibro weapon or a lightsaber. if you knew anything of forensics, you'll also notice that the impale wounds, though they where made instantly, they weren't as straight as a spear or tube might be... the entrance and exit wound where kind of twisted, as if done by something like a very thick whip-like weapon* DeadStar? *he said, he still didn't get who'd have such a name. then he had breached the computer's security and was rapidly switching files, looking for any information on his brother, and then he found it.... in the enormous holo screen before him came up a portrait/id picture about 6' tall of DeadStar. his information on the side*
    Project Name: DeadStar
    Subject ID: 0-000-0001-0
    Project ID: ZELATOR-A5-BETA
    Class: Sith Super Soldier
    Height: 6'
    Weight: 145 lb
    Hair: Decolored
    Eyes: Decolored
    Skin: Decolored

*then there was an enormous hystorial of how he was retrieved from tattoine, all the experiments done to him, a chart of his mental stability during the experimentation, even a diary on the main researcher in charge. Thorn looked incredibly calm, though slightly frozen. he took out a series of empty datacards from his belt and started copying all this information. while the information loaded itself to the datapads he noticed a 'link' on the end of it all labeled "XANATOS". he selected it...*

22. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    She was looking straight at him, when she saw tha you picked the Xanatos data pack she ran to you quicky " No!!" and she takes the data pack from your hands. She looked at the data pack and then she put it inside her back pack.

23. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    *he hadn't uploaded it to a datacard, it was in the mainframe, and he had already pressed the button when you shoved him aside* what? *the information came into screen with a picture of Xanatos*
    Project Name: Xanatos
    Subject ID: 1-000-0002-0
    Project ID: ZELATOR-B6-PROTOTYPE
    Class: Sith Super Soldier
    Height: 6'1.5"
    Weight: 183 lbs.
    Hair: Decolored
    Eyes: Redish
    Skin: Tan

Special Note: Subject was artificially fertilized and incubated in the facility.

*then showed information on how the embrio was created, how it was fertilized, how it was filled with mito-cloridians [or however u spell it] and how, after training, the specimen was lost. a "kill-switch" was activated, whiping out all memory Xanatos had of the facility. there was a recent entry stating the subject had been found under the surveilance of Kyumo Kharrnon and was scheduled for re-containment*

what the... these people where creating humans??

24. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    " yes, these bastards, though they can play with all this.." She nod and look down " Thats why they kidnapped you brother. they made experiments to him at the point to drive him mad." she look at you again " Your brother was just prototype, they didnt care about your brother and less when he got crazy.. Their real interest was in Xanatos. He was.. how he called him? ah yes the perfection." hse take a look of the place" There is more Thorn, and you will not like it, do you want me to tell you here or in your ship while we take a rest" * Like if I can, yeah right*

25. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    I can see that by what I read. My brother, in essence, is dead, just as I expected him to be. If his new form is still alive out there, then I'll be the one to hunt him down. *he took the now filled datacards and stacked them in his belt's little carring side-pouch* but what is this you need to tell me? *he looked at you*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.