main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC Booking tickets

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Jedi_Master_Damir, Mar 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    I thought AotC stuff doesn't come on sale until April 23???

2. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    Some stores just couldn't wait, it seems.

Now why can't cinemas be like that? :D

3. tDR

tDR Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    So everyones booking with Multiverse/Hoyts huh? its gonna be awesome, make sure you do! + all profits go to charity [face_smile] Hoyts cinema has 850 seats ! just imagine! 850 SW FANS!!! its gonna go off!

whose coming in their costumes? im hiring a darth vader one ;)

Jedi_master_Damir!!
    go to
    www.multiverse.org.au
    print out the sheet and go to any aust post office and make a cheque/money order.. you just pay the post office. easy huh?
    its the way i did it..

4. Eluial

Eluial Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2002
    Well I'm wearing my cloak (it's not really Jedi style, but it's a cloak) and my own, home-grown, personalised lightsaber.

5. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jan 19, 2002
    tDR, I've allready sent in my order form with money order!!!! They said they have over 2200 seats so that means that they will have the midnight session playing in more that one cinema, not cinema cinema but different screen... if you get what i mean

BTW, where are you renting your suit from tDR???

6. HawkNC

Oct 23, 2001
    A friend of mine in Adelaide has a kick-arse Jedi robe costume...almost makes me want to fly over and borrow it :)

7. tDR

tDR Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Im renting it from this place in Dandenong, close to my place... im not sure what its called but they have vader (looks awesome), chewie, leia, amidala, jedis, stormtoopers.

BTW where does everyone live? im from Keysborough...

8. HawkNC

Oct 23, 2001
    Cheltenham here. We need to dig up that "where does everyone live" thread again. :p

9. Eluial

Eluial Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2002
    I'm from Lalor.
    *(Hear the people say "Where?!")*

So can anyone tell me how much these costumes cost to hire?

10. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jan 19, 2002
    I live in North Melbourne.... tDR, where about in Dandenong did you hire the costume becuase I go down there alot because I have some friends that live in Noble Park...

11. Multiverse

Multiverse Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2001
    Hi all,

To clear up something for everyone, Multiverse has booked the following cinemas for the opening of AOTC

Wed Night Midnight May 15 - Hoyts Cinema Centre Cinema 1 - 850 seats

Thursday Night 6:30pm May 16th - Hoyts Cinema Centre Cinema 1 - 850 seats

Thursday Night 6:30pm May 16th - Hoyts Chadstone Cinema 5 - 350 seats
    We have already sold over 600 of these seats but there are plenty more to sell so if you want to see the film with Star Wars fans, many in costume, in a great atmosphere, book your tickets now from us at our web page at www.multiverse.org.au

Sure, you can get tickets at any cinema, but why sit with the general public when you can come to a real event.

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to email me at tickets@multiverse.org.au

Thanks

Derek

12. Nightwalker

Nightwalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2002
    Hey all,

hey i was thinking of bringing a video camera to film alot on the night watching everyone fighting and dressed up and all, and go around and maybe talk to people.

But the only thing is i dont think they will let me go in the cinema with it, im not going to have it on inside but i dont want to leave it for someone to mind it i wanna know where it is all time, i was hoping that maybe sometimes how they have archers there with the torch at the front so they can mind people, i hope i can give it to them so then i know where it is and so i can watch him to see if hes gonna do anything. and if they can mind it i will ask if he can tape just the all the fans cheering and going crazy and say dont film any of the movie.I hope they'll let me.

13. Nightwalker

Mar 12, 2002

Derek/Multiverse

can you help me out on me bringing the camera and see if and archer that is in the cinema can mind it,and if so can i see if he or she can film a bit on just people cheering and stuff from front on so you cant see the cinema screen.

14. tDR

tDR Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    yeah thats exactly what i was thinking!
    i wanna bring a camera as well.. or even a photo camera maybe.

hey HawkNC?!?! do i know you man? did you used to go to cheltenham secondary for a few years?

15. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jan 19, 2002
    Yeah, a great idea Nightwalker!!! :D and I guess you'll be able to leave it at the entrance for some one to mind it...

16. HawkNC

Oct 23, 2001
    Nah, didn't go to Chelt. I only moved back in this area a year or so ago, went to McKinnon before going to Melbourne High.

17. Nightwalker

Mar 12, 2002
    Hey what time is everyone arriving at Hoyts?

18. tDR

tDR Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Oh ok. your name sounded like some sw fan that i knew at chelt. (i used to go there)

What time should we get there? i have no idea.. about 8-9?. we'll stuff around for a few hours huh? and after as well =)

19. Eluial

Eluial Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2002
    What time to arrive? Personally I was thinking about 8-9ish. I'm not sure though.

20. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jan 19, 2002
    Yeah, between 8 or 9 so we can stuff around and have lightsabre duels for a bit... can't wait, it's going to be so great! :D

21. Jet-Eye

Jet-Eye Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2001
    Wow, all this talk of AOTC is making me, well, rather BLOODY EXCITED!

Amidst another full-on week of year 12 (which is seriously permitting me from gracing these wonderfull halls of the forum), P.o.T and I have apparently got tickets to this thing and will be amongst the fans of Star Wars - whether they believe they are fans or actually characters of the saga is up for debate, seeing as it seems that this thing is going to be a bit of fancy dress party.

By the way, if you're in the "Bruce Bilson Electorate," that is, FrankstonE, tune your radio in to 98.3 or 98.7 and you will hear P.o.T, myself and the host, a bloke called Thomas, crap on for an hour. That's Wednesday from 5.00 to 6.00 in, of course, the afternoon. We will be having a good chat about AOTC and the excitement that surrounds it, so if you can have a listen! 98.7 or 98.3, depending on where you are. The radio station is 3RPP.

Have a good one.

22. tDR

tDR Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    yeah cOOL ill be listning... (what the hell r u on about)???

hey how on earth do you change some of your details, and put a signature down the bottom>???

23. Darth_Reign

Darth_Reign Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2001
    How the hell did you guys get your own radio show?

Where can I get one?

24. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jan 19, 2002
    Great! I'll be listening, you guys better mention us! j/k :). Anyway, I'm glad we will be seeing you guys at the opening :D

25. HawkNC

Oct 23, 2001
    I'm buying tickets for myself and about 10 friends on Monday for a May 16 2:30 pm session...not long now chaps!

LET THE CLONE WARS BEGIN!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.