main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Niagara, ON Boots?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by YoungJediNiagara, Apr 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    Corey called me and asked if I would post this for him, since he does not have access to post on the boards from his school.

Corey is wondering is any club members have an extra pair of "Jedi like" black boots that he would be able to borrow.

Corey would like to attend the charity screening in Toronto on May 12th, but he is lacking boots for his costume.

If anyone can help him out please post a reply here. He will read it and email you.

Thanks

2. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    I have a couple Pairs of old riding boots that may work.

I'll see if I can dig them up later.

3. dreamweaver_YJN

dreamweaver_YJN Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2001
    Chris, I've heard you say before that, "Size isn't important"......but in the case of boots...we might need to know that.... 8-}

4. Apprentice_Anakin

Apprentice_Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Sep 17, 2001
    Actually the boots are supposed to be brown, but black is okay, too. My shoe size is 10 1/2, but I don't know if that has any revelence to boot size. Please let me know ASAP.

5. Apprentice_Anakin

Apprentice_Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Sep 17, 2001
    Can the people who offered to bring boots bring them tommorrow? I can try them on etc.
    Thanx

6. Fanboy_Solo

Fanboy_Solo Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 7, 2001
    There might not be anything tomorrow. It all depends on whether or not there is a lineup then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.