main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Caught in the Rain (sequel to RotJ; AU J/Z, Kyp, OCs) - COMPLETED; SEQUEL LINK UP 11/29!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Trickster_Jaina_Fel, Jan 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

Awww... *tips head to one side* :) How sweet!! *is in denial*

Sanar and the Innocent-Looking Nightstand!!! :eek: Which one will prevail.... [face_mischief]

Aww... :( [:D] (yeah, it does look too happy :p) Poor Sanar doethent want to helpeth Kypeth cometh backeth to lifeth? But Sanar loveth Kypeth with alleth her hearteth!! I knoweth iteth to beeth soeth!!

:p

:) Good Job Erin. It's a happy post.

2. Enelya_Sol

Enelya_Sol Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 2, 2004
    Ooo...good. I <3 Jaina/Zekk together. I can't believe I went a whole summer without reading any J/Z fics.

And sequel...sorta forgot about that. We'll see...I might wind up having to take you up on the email thing at some point then. :D Thanks!

3. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    Lusa: Wow, that was good! Poor Sanar/Jaina! It was really sad.

And Zekk is being wonderful, as usual!

As usual :p The poor guy is going to get stuck with the title of 'perfect boyfriend' and be unable to mess up :p

Loved it!

Thank you :D

Jon: Well, that was slightly angsty.

Slightly? Oh dear, I'm losing my touch.... :p

Leia helping Sanar was tres' cool. It's just like her to do something like that.

I'm glad you liked it--now that I've dealt with my reckless decision to villainify Leia in RotJ, I'm able to flesh her out more :p

And Sanar and Jaina was quite cool.

Thanks :D Now that Devnos is gone, Sanar and Jaina are the most fun to write together [face_mischief]

So, the resurrection will take place...

Next post.

And there's only two more posts to go? Did I interpret that correctly?

Actually, there are three more posts; I have to beta the last two, though--well, actually, now I just have to beta the last one, since I finished the second last last night....

Lt: Oh, good. *sigh of relief* Glad to see that Kyp/Sanar still have a chance

In theory, anyway :p

Great post, Erin. You did a brilliant job of capturing the various emotions of the characters after Devnos' death *hiccup*

Aw...shucks.... [face_blush]

Can't wait for more!

You might have to wait until Sunday/Monday again; I don't want to finish this :_| It's all happening so fast.... *sniffle*

Mel: Sweet Alia! Could it be? A....happy, no-tears-or-capitals, review from Mel? *eyes bug out of head* ;)

Awww... *tips head to one side* How sweet!! *is in denial*

Ohhhh...Denial. Yes, that makes more sense :p

Sanar and the Innocent-Looking Nightstand!!! Which one will prevail....

[face_laugh]

Aww... (yeah, it does look too happy ) Poor Sanar doethent want to helpeth Kypeth cometh backeth to lifeth? But Sanar loveth Kypeth with alleth her hearteth!! I knoweth iteth to beeth soeth!!

*eyes roll in at all the -eths* She doesn't love him--yet, at the very least.

Good Job Erin. It's a happy post.

Thanks [:D]

Enelya: Ooo...good. I <3 Jaina/Zekk together. I can't believe I went a whole summer without reading any J/Z fics.

Amazing, isn't it? The things you miss.... *really shouldn't be talking, since she's fallen ridiculously, hopelessly behind on pretty much all SW fic reading*

And sequel...sorta forgot about that.

Well, I couldn't very well stuff in the beginning, middle and completion of a prophecy in three chapters, could I? Of course not! Thus, sequel. *Mujir save me*

We'll see...I might wind up having to take you up on the email thing at some point then. Thanks!

No problem :)

~TJF

4. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    So, you admit that you've fallen behind!

Suffer the consequences of...the comfy chair!

*And yes, I have Monty Python on the brain...that's what that was from, btw*

5. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    In theory, anyway
    Do NOT add words like that! :mad: I get all happy and glad that everything's going to be ok, and you pop my bubble! I think you have a permanent pin in your hand whenever I post ;)

You might have to wait until Sunday/Monday again; I don't want to finish this It's all happening so fast.... *sniffle*
    Don't worry about it. I know exactly how you feel. I hate ending my fics [face_plain]

~LtJS @};-

6. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    Jon: So, you admit that you've fallen behind!

I've been admitting it, and scolding myself for it, for a long time :( [face_blush]

Suffer the consequences of...the comfy chair!
    *And yes, I have Monty Python on the brain...that's what that was from, btw*

I really need to see that movie :p

Lt: Do NOT add words like that!

O:)

I get all happy and glad that everything's going to be ok, and you pop my bubble! I think you have a permanent pin in your hand whenever I post

*eyes her wrist pin cushion* Oh, no. I just keep a lot of them in close reach. I never actually *hold* them at the exact moment you post [face_wide_eyes]

Don't worry about it. I know exactly how you feel. I hate ending my fics

*sniffle*

~TJF

7. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Bleh. Missed the post and I can't read it right now either. Cursed homework. bleh.

8. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    Monty Python is a great movie.

*eyes her wrist pin cushion* Oh, no. I just keep a lot of them in close reach. I never actually *hold* them at the exact moment you post [face_wide_eyes]
    Evil! Evil :p

~LtJS @};-

9. yoda-is-my-homeboy

yoda-is-my-homeboy Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2004
    omg, I can't believe I'm finally posting here! :eek:

Elu told me about this Fic, and I tried to read this one first, but didn't understand it, so I went back and read RotJ, then continued reading this one (all within a little over a week)!

Krista is my favorite, because my name is Krista too! and there are some similarities between us that are creepy (in a good way ;) )

can't wait for Kyp to come back! the whole Devnos thing was so sad! I've come to like Sanar more and more since RotJ. and I love the way everything about Jaina/Zekk was written. absolutely beautiful.

RotJ and CitR are both positivley exploding with creativity and excellent writing. I love them both!

YAY! :D

10. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    Elu: Don't worry about it :)
    Homework is definitely yuck. Inspiration killer....

Lt: Monty Python is a great movie.

*sigh* I know, I'm always hearing about it...*makes a note to check around for it*

Evil! Evil

[face_batting]

yoda-is-my-homeboy: WELCOME :D *hugs*

omg, I can't believe I'm finally posting here!

I'm glad you did :D

Elu told me about this Fic, and I tried to read this one first, but didn't understand it, so I went back and read RotJ, then continued reading this one (all within a little over a week)!

Wow? A week? *I* can barely read it in a week, and I'm pretty good at skimming... :p

Krista is my favorite, because my name is Krista too! and there are some similarities between us that are creepy (in a good way )

[face_laugh] Krista's awesome. I'm glad you enjoy her :)

can't wait for Kyp to come back!

He's technically back this upcoming chapter :)

the whole Devnos thing was so sad!

Wasn't it? *sniffle*

I've come to like Sanar more and more since RotJ.

That's definitely a bonus; she wasn't extremely likeable at the beginning :p She's coming a long way.

and I love the way everything about Jaina/Zekk was written. absolutely beautiful.
    RotJ and CitR are both positivley exploding with creativity and excellent writing. I love them both!

Thanks [face_blush] [face_blush]

Alright, new post :)

--------------

Chapter Forty-Six:

They planned to meet at 1600 hours, in Kip?s hospital room. Zekk was ordered to stay in the Solo quarters until then, lest someone recognize him, people who knew of his return to the Light side still being scarce. His job was to be completely and utterly bored as he helped Krista with paperwork. When he complained, Jaina merely smiled and told him she?d make it worth his while. He got quiet after that.

Jaina went straight to Kip?s room, but bumped into Garik before she reached it. When she explained what she planned to do, he insisted he come along ? ?Someone has to keep you out of trouble,? he informed her. She made a face and told him she wasn?t a kid anymore, but hooked her arm in his in the next moment.

Once in Kip?s room, Jaina asked Garik to take care of Kip?s doctors. Meanwhile, she chatted with a particular ghost, mapping out the afternoon?s unusual events. Wary but accepting, Garik came upon Jaina talking to no one, and waited until she had done. He then informed her that the doctors weren?t being very open-minded about everything, so they would simply have to lock the door during the switch. They spent the rest of their time talking while Jaina monitored Kip?s energy levels.

Cerasy had kidnapped Sanar in order to make sure that the now former slave (Devnos having, of course, freed her the moment the chip was out of his head) didn?t do something drastic. After Cerasy had made sure that the alcohol level was minimal, both ordered drinks at a bar, and alternately argued and talked. Sanar almost burst into tears twice, and Cerasy embarrassed herself four times in order to cheer Sanar up.

Well, what are friends for, anyway?

Kyp paced as quickly and nervously as he could in the River, and waited for new life. His thoughts never strayed far from prophecy, the Sildar, and the woman who both hated him and would help him more than any other.

It?s a strange, topsy-turvy galaxy out there.

At 1600 hours, it was time.

~*~*~

?You ready??

Jaina pulled her hair back in a pony tail, and released her breath slowly. ?I think so. We just have to wait for Sanar now. Where did Cerasy take her, anyway??

Zekk shrugged. ?I think she said something about cheering her up.?

?Oh, stars,? she moaned, ?if Cerasy got her drunk, I will kill that bounty hunter. Sanar needs to be able to see straight, at least. Cerasy knows that.?

?Sanar also needs to stop crying before she breaks a blood vessel in her eye,? Garik said, entering the conversation.

?I thought you didn?t agree with using alcoh

11. Lusa_Thul

Lusa_Thul Jedi Master star 4

Sep 9, 2004
    YAY! Kyp's back! (I never thought I'd say that! Just goes to show what a good writer you are! :p) Awesome! And a sword! Even cooler! :D Yayness all around. :)

12. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Nice post, Erin, especially that last part with the sword and the whole 'avenge us' thing. Not much more I can say, but it was excellent all around.

*Sees Erin do her 'new reader dance'* Man, I wish I could do that...

13. yoda-is-my-homeboy

Feb 3, 2004
    omg, Kyp is back!!! :eek: :D

I loved the way you described the whole soul-switching process, that was awesome!!! :D

btw, you can call me Homeboy, as it is a bit easier to type than my full username ;)

14. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    *sigh* I know, I'm always hearing about it...*makes a note to check around for it*
    Do! It's great [face_laugh]

And onto the post...

The description involved in the whole soul-switching deal was fantastic! :D I loved you were able to involve bits of each of the people's characters even as they were concentrating on such an important task.

Sanar and Jaina's relationship always makes me want to laugh :p

Great post!

~LtJS @};-

15. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    Lusa: YAY! Kyp's back! (I never thought I'd say that! Just goes to show what a good writer you are! )

[face_laugh] Thanks :)

Awesome! And a sword! Even cooler!

It's a very cool sword, I must say [face_mischief] I haven't even got started with the Sildar [face_devil]

Striker: Nice post, Erin, especially that last part with the sword and the whole 'avenge us' thing. Not much more I can say, but it was excellent all around.

*Sees Erin do her 'new reader dance'* Man, I wish I could do that...

Some stories just don't get the credit they deserve :(

homeboy: omg, Kyp is back!!!

Yep. The party may now begin [face_mischief]

I loved the way you described the whole soul-switching process, that was awesome!!!

Whew, thanks! I was flying by the seat of my pants through the whole thing; I had no idea what I was doing :p

btw, you can call me Homeboy, as it is a bit easier to type than my full username

Thanks. Usually, on the first reply I use the whole sn, but after I find nicknames...which I hadn't figured out yet for you. So, as I said, thanks for giving me one and saving my brain from though ;)

Lt: The description involved in the whole soul-switching deal was fantastic!

*smiles shyly* Thankee kindly.

I loved you were able to involve bits of each of the people's characters even as they were concentrating on such an important task.

Closing-up-story jitters; I suddenly realized that I'd left characters behind :p

Sanar and Jaina's relationship always makes me want to laugh

I love them :D And I have to stuff in all the prickly banter now, because in four years they're so much friendlier together. Well, for them, anyway :p

~TJF

EDIT: I swear, you wouldn't *believe* how huge KB is getting. It's a monster. Honestly--20 pages of notes, and I haven't even plotted everything out. I have at least 4 major plot lines, more subplots than I can count, and enough twists and cultural additions and characters to make my head spin. Can't wait *squeals happily* :D [face_exhausted] :p
    Just thought I'd get that out, since my mom really can't understand this sort of thing :p
    *dies*
    *revives to say...* Oooh....and you'll never believe what I'm doing to Jaina/Zekk [face_mischief] *cackles evilly*

16. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Nice post, want more! Want more! :p

*looks at the the edit* Hmm...this could prove quite amusing in a way I like? :confused: [face_mischief] [face_devil]

17. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    Closing-up-story jitters; I suddenly realized that I'd left characters behind
    LOL [face_laugh] Well, either way, I liked it

I love them And I have to stuff in all the prickly banter now, because in four years they're so much friendlier together. Well, for them, anyway
    [face_mischief] For them? :eek: Being friendly for them is putting knives away before they hug, instead of after :p

EDIT: I swear, you wouldn't *believe* how huge KB is getting. It's a monster. Honestly--20 pages of notes, and I haven't even plotted everything out. I have at least 4 major plot lines, more subplots than I can count, and enough twists and cultural additions and characters to make my head spin. Can't wait *squeals happily* [face_exhausted]
    You worry me ;)

Just thought I'd get that out, since my mom really can't understand this sort of thing
    LOL. Do they ever? :p

Oooh....and you'll never believe what I'm doing to Jaina/Zekk *cackles evilly*
    I hate it when you say things like that...

~LtJS @};-

18. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    Elu: Nice post, want more! Want more!

Thanks! More coming right up :)

*looks at the the edit* Hmm...this could prove quite amusing in a way I like?

Great. Then you'll be willing to protect me from the angry mob when it comes to pass :p

Lt: For them? Being friendly for them is putting knives away before they hug, instead of after

[face_laugh] Well, their relationship is actually...well, kind of healthy in KB :eek: At least, it's functioning :p Shocking, isn't it.

You worry me

:p

LOL. Do they ever?

Occassionally--my mom tries, at least.

I hate it when you say things like that...

O:)

So I decided to post today, then leave you all to catch up over the weekend. The last ( :eek: :( :_| *faint*) post of CitR will be up either Monday or Tuesday; teasers and a shorter survey (than the one from RotJ...I swear I kept it short...) a little later on in the week. Enjoy!

---------

BTW - This post is, for reasons which should soon be obvious, dedicated to Mel ;)

---------

Chapter Forty-Seven:

?Aye, that is a kiss: A powerful thing.?
    ? Slightly, ?Peter Pan? (copyright 2003)

~*~

Well, Jaina thought after a beat. That went?smoother than expected. Something nagged at her, but she dismissed it quickly, not one to worry about details.

/Thanks, Jaya./ Kyp?s voice was sleepy, and not entirely all there, either.

/Oh, yes, for my monumental part in your resurrection?stuff me with gratitude./

/You would have done it, if you had had to; that?s all that matters./

She began to inquire after his health, but he seemed too tired to so much as blink, let alone communicate ? a skill he had never particularly cared for, or specialized in. Jaina pushed down her undefined concerns; this was a no-talking hour.

Pulling out, Jaina blinked until normal vision returned, and then checked to make sure Kyp was physically fine. ?Well, that was an adventure,? she said out loud, and the room?s two non-Force sensitives jumped.

Sanar rolled her eyes. Jaina looked up to see Zekk, appearing tired and strained, smiling down at her. ?Great job.?

?Is something wrong?? she asked, quietly but out loud, in sympathy for Cerasy and Garik.

Zekk shook his head, but his face was melancholy. ?I?m going to miss you.?

She faltered. ?Oh.? Of course. He was going to leave again.

What did you expect? He has amends to make.

The voice of practicality was not currently welcome in Jaina?s head. ?I?m going to get Kyp a glass of water, and maybe some food,? she told the room in general. ?He?ll be drained. If he wakes up, reassure him, and don?t let him out of bed.?

Jaina flicked her eyes up to Zekk, remembering how she had been just after her death. Sleepy, then angry, then strange.

But maybe Kyp, who had had more warning, would pull up the façade more quickly than she.

With that hope in mind, Jaina slipped out of the room.

Her hands trembled, just a little.

Kyp had been dead much longer than her; a small, hidden part of Jaina couldn?t help but think, Lucky.

~*~*~

In face of new life, he found only his instincts, his most basic needs and wants.

Where is she? Where is she? Where is she?

Find her. Find her. Find her.

Unconsciousness smothered him, pushing him down, so very unlike Death?s shores and the River?s seductive waves. He panicked, and reached?

Where are you? Where are you? Where are you?

There was strength in saying something three times; the number three was magic. Not as holy as the number seven, true, but nothing else was.

Seven was sacred.

Seven hundred seventy-two years after my creation, you arrive, a voice slithered into his mind. Wait five years, man; your time will come.

He fought. It was so cold; so hard to breathe; so hard to see.

But he pushed back the blackness, the smothering unconsciousness, until he could search her out.

~*~*~

Sanar pushed herself as hard against the far w

19. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Nice post, Go Kyp, beat Zekk up. [face_devil] :p

20. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    Well, their relationship is actually...well, kind of healthy in KB At least, it's functioning Shocking, isn't it.
    It is actually :D

Occassionally--my mom tries, at least.
    Yeah?my mom gave up years ago

He stared at her, then?astonishing her completely?flew up into sitting position and kissed her.
    I think that this is my favorite line in the entire post [face_love]

The most surprising thing was not the kiss, nor the lava that now screeched through her veins, nor even the fact that some far away, most definitely unacknowledged part of her?well, it didn?t respond, but there was something there.
    Well, I?ve changed my mind. This quote was brilliant! [:D] [face_love] Fantastic description!

Durron couldn?t seem to find the words for a moment, but then he said, ?You?you are in so much trouble??

Green eyes widening, Zekk turned and ran, with Durron close on his heels.

LOL! [face_laugh] And this part was great?

To lay just there, to be the real thing, that sword?with its plain, raw gold hilt, and its death-sharp blade, and the inscription on the metal?

That sword, the one that lay on the bed, the one that Durron must have touched, matched the description of the Sildar exactly.

Right down to the broad, almost clumsily?but very dangerous?etched word VENGEANCE on its blade. If she had turned it over, Sanar knew she would see the merciless inscription of JUSTICE.

And yet Kyp Durron had touched it?had touched the sword that no one, except for one person, could touch.

Sanar?s legs gave underneath her again, and Garik?s exclamations of surprise were lost to her in the utter disbelief that shook her entire body.

This isn?t happening.

Intrigue?intrigue?intrigue. Very nice!

?Oh, Kyp came back to life?he looked quite fine, by the way?and now that he?s kissed your look-alike, he?s beating your boy-toy senseless,? Garik reassured her sunnily.
    LOL! [face_laugh] Boy-toy? [face_laugh]

It was nice to have a complete family again.
    Aww! *hugs Garik*

Great post, Erin!

~LtJS @};-

21. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

Kyp had been dead much longer than her; a small, hidden part of Jaina couldn?t help but think, Lucky.

:( Poor Jaina.... :( *whimpers and hugs her tightly* :_|

I hate you, she thought, hoping he would hear her.

:eek: SANAR!!! *tiny baby slap* STOP THAT!!! :_|

He stared at her, then?astonishing her completely?flew up into sitting position and kissed her.

[face_love] [face_love] :D :D :eek: [face_love] [face_love].... *happy sigh* Aw-*breath catches* Oh.....They.... they.... [face_love]

The most surprising thing was not the kiss,

Which was good. ;)

nor the lava that now screeched through her veins,

attraction/passion and VERY good for her :D

nor even the fact that some far away, most definitely unacknowledged part of her?

That would be the heart. [face_love]

well, it didn?t respond, but there was something there. It was none of those things, although each was unbelievable.

Aren't they!?!? [face_love] :D

More than that, this felt familiar ? not in the way of an old friend, or even an enemy, but just?familiar.

[face_love] *tapes kiss* *scuttles under her tea cup, curls up on a fluffy pillow and plays movie of kissy*

Kyp Durron was acting on instinct, pure and simple?raw, animal instinct, which was instilled in every mortal being.

[face_devil] He loves Sanar, he loves Sanar, he loves Sanar, he LOVES SANAR!!!!.... :D

She slapped him hard?as hard as she could?across the face, trying to remove the question, and, at the same moment, the reason for it. ?You?you?? she spluttered. ?How dare you?? Her voice raised in pitch, and Sanar realized she was, at the level just above her being?s core, afraid, but the core of her accepted this all.

[face_devil] Poor Sanar, even your heart betrays you....

Durron couldn?t seem to find the words for a moment, but then he said, ?You?you are in so much trouble??
    Green eyes widening, Zekk turned and ran, with Durron close on his heels.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] I LOVE SCENE!!! [face_love] it's odd to see Zekk being chased by someone OTHER then a mad fangirl right now.... *snickers*

yet Kyp Durron had touched it?had touched the sword that no one, except for one person, could touch.
    Sanar?s legs gave underneath her again, and Garik?s exclamations of surprise were lost to her in the utter disbelief that shook her entire body.
    This isn?t happening.

[face_devil] Shock getting to you yet??? [face_devil]

"Kyp came back to life?he looked quite fine, by the way?and now that he?s kissed your look-alike, he?s beating your boy-toy senseless,? Garik reassured her sunnily.

That's our Rikkie! Always thinking cherrfully!!! :D *sticks quote in her bio* :D

*hides in her tea cup* Thank'ee sis... this week has been miserable. the postie was really really pretty. REALLY pretty. :) *tips head to the side and smiles bittersweetly*

22. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Oh, yeah. That was a post for Mel.

It was an awesome post as well. Kyp and Sanar were quite awesome.

And thanks for the words about my fic. Sometimes it just makes me want to scream on how I only have two readers, you know? Still...thank you again.

23. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    Elu: Nice post,

Go Kyp, beat Zekk up

Hehe--I figure everyone-hates-zekk needed to be made into a joke sooner or later [face_mischief]

Lt: It is actually

Wanna hear something scarier? Jaina and Sanar about probably the most comfortable relationship in KB. Pretty much everyone runs into...complications [face_devil]

I think this is my favorite line in the entire post.

Yay! It's been planned since pretty much the very beginning of CitR :p

Well, I?ve changed my mind. This quote was brilliant! Fantastic description!

[face_blush]

Intrigue?intrigue?intrigue. Very nice!

Thank you :D

Aww! *hugs Garik*

I didn't write him in nearly as much as I planned to. Poor guy just can't catch a break--first Phoenix got kicked out, now his role in Always. *hugs him* But I do love him [face_love]

Thanks!

Mel: Poor Jaina.... *whimpers and hugs her tightly*

I know :(

SANAR!!! *tiny baby slap* STOP THAT!!!

Now, Mel, I know you want Sanar to fall right into bed with Kyp, possibly with a ring on her finger, but you have to give her time! ;)

.... *happy sigh* Aw-*breath catches* Oh.....They.... they....

I knew you'd like that :D

Which was good

Thank you :)

attraction/passion and VERY good for her

[face_laugh]

That would be the heart

[face_mischief]

*tapes kiss* *scuttles under her tea cup, curls up on a fluffy pillow and plays movie of kissy*

Oh dear. This is going to be thrown in my face everytime I try to deny Sanar/Kyp now, isn't it? :p

Poor Sanar, even your heart betrays you....

Well, that too, but what I wasn't talking about the heart, *there* [face_devil]

I LOVE SCENE!!! it's odd to see Zekk being chased by someone OTHER then a mad fangirl right now.... *snickers*

[face_laugh]

*hides in her tea cup* Thank'ee sis... this week has been miserable. the postie was really really pretty. REALLY pretty. *tips head to the side and smiles bittersweetly*

I'm glad I helped [:D]

Striker: Oh, yeah. That was a post for Mel.

Just a little :p

It was an awesome post as well. Kyp and Sanar were quite awesome.

Thanks! :D

And thanks for the words about my fic. Sometimes it just makes me want to scream on how I only have two readers, you know? Still...thank you again.

I know :( Unfortunately, it's all so fickle. RotJ was ridiculously popular at the start, but DAD had two (sometimes 3, very occasionally 4) readers. And CitR doesn't have as many as RotJ by a long shot. I guess the only thing an author can really do is remember to write for themselves [face_plain] (yeah, easier said than done, once you get reviews :p)

~TJF

24. Kyo-kun_Fan

Kyo-kun_Fan Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2004
    Haha!!!!! KYP'S BACK!!!!!!!!! *dances around* KYP'S BACK, KYP'S BACK, KYP'S BACK, KYP'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!

KYP KISSED SANAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!

RUN FAST ZEKK!!!!! RUN VERY FAST!!!!!!

I loved the post and KYP'S BACK!!!!!!!

DOMO ARIGATO GOZAIMASU!!!!!! ARIGATO, ARIGATO, ARIGATO!!!!!!

25. yoda-is-my-homeboy

Feb 3, 2004
    yay for the super post!!!

I would have read this and responded much earlier, but due to a rather terrible grade on my Economics test, my mom has banned me from the computer for a week, so I have to use the computers in my school's library.

but anyways, I was totally not expecting Kyp to do what he did right when he came back to life. that was so awesome!!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.