main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Caution - SW Trailer NOT in front of all prints of Incredibles.

Discussion in 'Archive: Ann Arbor, MI' started by MiraxTHorn, Nov 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiraxTHorn

MiraxTHorn Jedi Master star 4

Aug 22, 2000
    Hi Everyone,

A group of us just tried to see the trailer before watching the Incredibles at AA Showcase. After all the build-up of anticipation AND a call there yesterday to check if they would be showing the trailer, we did not get to see it. Apparently, the theatre only got one print of the trailer, so be sure to ask if it will be shown before the specific showing you are buying tickets for before you pay! We had to argue with them for passes since I had spoken to a manager yesterday about it.

Regards,
    M.

2. Idgie

Idgie Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    Sorry to hear about that,Carrie.Have you guys been able to see it yet?

We saw 'The Incredibles'last night(great movie,btw!)and it was funny because there definitely were other people there who knew about the trailer because right when the Lucasfilm logo came up,we could hear them telling other people to be quiet.Afterwards the trailer even got some applause. :)

If anyone still has not seen the trailer yet,it will be available for non-subscribers on starwars.com beginning Monday,November 8.

3. MiraxTHorn

MiraxTHorn Jedi Master star 4

Aug 22, 2000
    I've seen it on the internet, but it's just not the same. I didn't get to cheer in a theatre full of movie fans, which is one of the things I look forward to about Opening Nights. :( But, I think we're going to try again tonight.

(The Incredibles was hilarious! Don't wear a cape, dahhhling!)

Regards,
    M.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.