main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wash, DC Celebration 3 costumes

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Dark_Jedi_Kam, May 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolfdog

Wolfdog Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 18, 2004
    yeah, I am growing my hair out too. It is easier to put it up when I don't have bangs

I think I might just invest in a wig becasue black wool and leather simply isn't hot enough to actually kill me. :D

2. BoboeFett

BoboeFett Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2004
    "yeah, I am growing my hair out too. It is easier to put it up when I don't have bangs "

Snicker- you'll understand Saturday
    :D

3. Darth_Stalker

Darth_Stalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 14, 2002
    Bruce, very good point! No point damaging $100 replicas when we could use a $2 broom handle or basically anything else to work out the rhythm and order of movements but after we get it down we will need to use the lightsabers to know how much contact is safe for the real thing at C3.

Hope, no I do not have the "breathing" thing yet. I have seen chest computers before that come with it and may get one on those. At the moment, if my other e-bay auction win, I will still need the following: chest computer, belt, belt buckle and boxes, cooling system and sound effects (breathing and a speaker system to make my voice lower). But the breathing CD will only be for when I get lazy otherwise I'm going to try to mimic that also.

4. Sith_Wench

Sith_Wench Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 28, 2004
    You might want to talk to Spooky He emailed a friend to see if he could make a CD of Vader's breathing for me. The rhythmic sounds of Darth Vader's breathing lull me to sleep! ;)

5. Cinnea

Cinnea Retired FanForce CR, Washington DC star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    I've got about 20 minutes of him breathing on cd as well. Somewhere.

6. kenobi420

kenobi420 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 12, 2002
    And why, pray tell, would anyone have a CD like that? ?[face_plain]

7. Darth_Stalker

Sep 14, 2002
    Well I will probably be getting the sound board that loops the breathing in with the chest box when I get it. after trying to mimic the breathing I have concluded that it is nearly impossible fo rme to accomplish on my own since I can make a somewhat similar sound but only when exhaling and Vader noise is while inhaling.

Kenobi, just because it is cool. Some people would probably wonder why I have been listening to the Imperial March over and over again lately and well, same reason, its just that cool :)

8. stateless

stateless Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2002
    Eugenia and Ken have many oddities on cd...

9. Darth_Stalker

Sep 14, 2002
    Their movies are even worse. One of which still gives me nightmares... not the scary kind, the stupid kind :p

10. Cinnea

Jul 15, 2002
    Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter is NOT a stupid movie. It is pure brilliance. A work of true genius. It is not only the greatest vampire movie ever made, it's also the greatest Jesus movie since moving pictures were invented.

[for those who may have missed it in the theaters, JCVH is the story of Jesus Christ, come back to life in modern Toronto, and how he stops a bunch of vampires who are killing all the lesbians as part of an evil scheme. It's got action AND several kickin' musical numbers, including one with major SW references.]

As for my Vader breathing, the lead singer of Aerosith (the Emperor) made me a copy of Vader breathing. It goes with his "Emperor dialog mix." Very soothing and fun at cocktail parties.

11. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    Who has cocktail parties anymore? ?[face_plain]

12. Darth_Stalker

Sep 14, 2002
    Ummmm... of course it is there Eugenia.... so how did you know precisely which movie I was talking about? ;)

13. Dark_Jedi_Kam

Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 2002
    E, Taylor still goes on about your Emperor mix

He will come before you and you wil bring him before me!!!

14. -Tenel-Ka-

-Tenel-Ka- Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Costumes. Oh yes, CIII costumes. *rubs hands together and cackles*

15. Zaranne

Zaranne Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2003
    Sorry I'm a touch late in this convo, but I will have several costumes it looks like. My first one will be Bastila Shan from KOTOR, just so it's different from the normal Mara/Padme/Leia stuff. Second one will be Padme's Wedding Dress...and I believe that the THIRD one is going to be...Boba Fett?!? Cuz I sure as hell ain't going as Bossk...

16. Darth_Stalker

Sep 14, 2002
    Awww baybeee, why not? :p

'sokay I wouldn't want you as Bossk anyway, he is MUCH larger than you. If you were Bossk's size that might even hamper our relationship a bit, especially with me having to stand on my tiptoes to kiss you and so forth. Boba Fett on the other hand would be great on you ;) fabulous idea on the Boba Fett costume.... good thinking ;)

17. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    Funny... Wendy was just talking to me the other day about making me into a Jango Fett costume. So does that mean that Zar would be a clone of... me? :eek:

I shudder at the possibilities. :p

18. Darth_Stalker

Sep 14, 2002
    No offense buddy, but if she was a clone of you I think that would cause as many problems as her being as big as Bossk... I'll shudder with you now.

19. Cinnea

Jul 15, 2002
    You should be headless Jango. to go with the theme of dead characters.

20. stateless

stateless Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2002
    Wow, it only took 3 pages for this thread to take a horribly wrong turn!

;)

Edit: Oooh yes! Headless Jango! Awesome.

21. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    Well Jeff since you opened your mouth about the Jango Fett costume, does this mean your going to do it now!?! ;)

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [face_devil]

Plus with my Mandalorain and Brandon's Jango costume, you'll fit in with the family finally. [face_laugh]

22. Zaranne

Apr 22, 2003
    Well, you can count on me NOT calling you DAD, Mutt. [face_shocked]

What I think will be interesting is seeing me in Padme's Wedding Dress walking around with Darth Vader. Nice touch.

And yes, I will be dying my hair brown for weekend, since Bastila is also a brunette. Now her hairstyle will be pretty cool to see...

23. Darth_Stalker

Sep 14, 2002
    Hey, when you are wearing the wedding dress I'll have to pick you up and carry you through the threshhold from time to time just for added affect ;)

24. Zaranne

Apr 22, 2003
    Now THAT would be pretty cool. I'll have to swoon a lot, too...

25. BoboeFett

BoboeFett Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2004
    "Hey, when you are wearing the wedding dress I'll have to pick you up and carry you through the threshhold from time to time just for added affect"

And we could even get some Bith music going too.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.