main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA Celebration IV confirmed for Los Angeles May 2007

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JediLarryB, Mar 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    You bringing the churros then?

2. skywalker_1982

skywalker_1982 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 25, 2004
    I suppose its going to be the same setup as C3 where you have to alternate and share the table with the other fanforce groups in the pacific region.

3. me-gonk

me-gonk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 17, 2003
    Yeah on the table!!!

4. MtnJedi

MtnJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 27, 2005
    Sign me up!:cool:

Btw the "Exclusive" C4 figure I think is a bust of Darth Malak, according to a thread that was on our late private boards. Exclusive Malak...Woopie-doo.:rolleyes: I suppose if you're an avid EU fan it might mean somthing to you.

5. GreyJedi

GreyJedi Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2002
    That's the Gentle Giant exclusive, Matt. I haven't heard anything about what the Hasbro exclusive will be.

I'm sure there will be a list put out soon.

6. JediLarryB

JediLarryB Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2003
    ...and there will be several other show exclusives including...

- Super-Collectible Medallions at Collector Panels:
    http://starwars.com/community/event/celebration/news20070316.html

- Sideshow Collectibles will have a Yavin Luke Skywalker 1/6 scale figure, a "This Is Not A Cave" Space Slug diorama, and a Medicom Sandtrooper RAH (Real Action Heroes) 1/6 scale figure.

- Of course, several artists with be offering their exclusive CIV art, like at CIII, including Tsuneo Sanda, who has unveiled at his website both of his Celebration posters that will be available later this year. For Celebration the piece is titled Star Wars Saga and features just about everyone you can imagine on one poster. BTW, for Celebration Europe the piece is titled Shadow Of Evil "07" and features all your favorite bad boys from Star Wars. Click here to check them both out!

More to come...

7. me-gonk

Jan 17, 2003
    I know where some of my budget is going...
    Zam reference materials I don't have yet.
    C5 baby...aiming for C5...um...maybe LOL

8. me-gonk

Jan 17, 2003
    Bumpers.
    This is getting so close I can't stand it!
    I am so excited!
    Yesterday we had to drive past the convention center to get to CSC and there was this moment of *yeah*.

9. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Just a reminder, sign ups to work the Fan Force table are going on NOW in Pacific Region Discussion. :)

10. Dune_Sea_Hermit

Dune_Sea_Hermit Jedi Master star 1

Apr 30, 2002
    iF magazine interviewed Steve Sansweet about Celebration IV.

Excerpts

iF: So this will be the first instance of seeing all six STAR WARS movies digitally projected?

SANSWEET: We?re going to be showing all of the movies on a Christie [CP2000] 2K theatrical projector. Yes, as far as I know.

SANSWEET: Right now we?ve scheduled a 20-minute break in between, and one of my colleagues has added that all up and we?ve come up with this 17-hour figure. We?ll have some entertainment in between, but there is also time for breaks for food and other needs

iF: Any other special surprises?

SANSWEET: There will be some things that will happen during the breaks, if you don?t want to go or come back quickly

11. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Does ANYONE happen to have an extra badge/know someone with a badge that needs to get rid of it?

12. JediLarryB

Jun 25, 2003
    Well, it looks as though my roomie at CIV is bailing on me due to a lack of fundage. He's still planning on attending, but will most likely be staying for free with some friends of his in Hollywood.

Just a heads up, because I may need to look for a possible roommate to share the cost of my room at the Holiday (Special) Inn; otherwise, I may just have to go it alone. PM me if any longtime members are interested.

13. Volntyr

Volntyr Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 23, 2002
    I just found out that players of Star Wars Galaxies who sign up for the dev summit happening on May 26th, 7-9pm will be given a free one day pass to C IV.
    I am really tempted on going now...

14. me-gonk

Jan 17, 2003
    Luigi, you have to tell us which day you go if you do go so we can hang :)

15. MasterBarkeep3633

MasterBarkeep3633 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 9, 2004
    Well... I finally got around to posting here.... and go fig, it's bad news and good news... bad news is I CAN'T go to C4 ! My budget won't allow it.... good news is I'll be in Japan most likely, studying Japanese... ! So I've got a MONDO favor to ask someone... can some one pick me up the Gentle Giant Exclisive bust that is being sold at C4 ? I'll pay before you go ! I just REALLY wanna get this one cause it looks soo cool ! Hell, If someone could get me two ! I'd throw in an additional $50 for them ! Think anyone can help a guy out ? Man... it bugs me because alot of my Japanese friends (Makiko and Yasu, maybe Goro from Comic con last year) are comming down, but I won't be able to greet them.... ah, the price of an education and a collage degree...
    JERMS/TK-3633

16. JediZabrak

JediZabrak Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 12, 2004
    Jerms count me in for this! I'm going to C4. I'll send you a PM. :)

17. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Just to let you guys know, the vote for the Fan Force CIV nametags will be open until this Friday. Go HERE to vote!

18. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    hola.. a friend of mine bought a 4-day adult ticket to C4 and now it seems unlikely that he will be able to go, so he's looking into selling it at a discount. PM me for details.

19. Solo42986

Solo42986 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 4, 2002
    :_| I just ordered mine yesterday, and you can't refund after March 30th.

20. BrieKalan

BrieKalan Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 26, 2006
    I voted --how are we going to get one of these snazzy tags?

21. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    you print it out yourself....

22. me-gonk

Jan 17, 2003
    I so can't make up my mind which one I like. I think I've narrowed to down to 2.
    I'll see what Jon likes and between the 2 of us we'll come up with one ;)

23. GreyJedi

May 16, 2002
    For those that signed up for the Quick Pass to the Celebration Store, double check that it was verified by GenCon. I signed up for the Thursday 12-3 timeslot online but there is no record in my account or in GenCon's system.

So I'm screwed now since all the time slots for Thursday are filled. Nice way to start the convention. :rolleyes:

24. JediLarryB

Jun 25, 2003
    This may be only the beginning!
    It looks like several others have had their Fan Club Member status altered along with their mail vs. pick-up at Will Call preferences.
    Good goin' GenCon...

C-3PO: "We're doomed!"

25. GreyJedi

May 16, 2002
    Actually it should be: "I have a bad feeling about this."

;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.