main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Celebration IV

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by MasterYe, Jul 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterYe

MasterYe Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2006
    hey guys, im new to this forum :) well im planning on going to the next Star Wars Celebration at the LA Convention Center. i wanted to know how many of you guys are planning on going dressed as a star wars character? and in past Celebrations, do alot of people go dressed as characters?

2. Jedi-Loreen

Jedi-Loreen Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2002
    Wow, you must be new to the whole Star Wars costuming thing, if you don't know the answers to these questions! [face_thinking]

The Star Wars Celebrations are the biggest opportunities for Star Wars fans to totally geek out. :-B

You will, indeed, be seeing more costumes than you could possibly imagine. [face_dancing]

So if you have one, or more, time to think about sprucing them up. If you plan to make any, time to get started! ;)

I love costuming, as do many here (imagine that, considering the Forum title :p) , so I will be dressing in costume every day!
    :D

3. FETT-MAN

FETT-MAN Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2005
    This will be my first celebration and I can't wait! I've got a couple of costumes but I'm trying to think of one that's never been done before. One person's doing a Jabba, which is new. I thought about a Grievous, but that's been done before, too. Then I thought of an Imperial Walker, but I wouldn't know where to start. So I'm wondering, what's never been done before (that would be easy to go around exhibition tables and such)? Any suggestions?

4. NEMES1S

NEMES1S Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 23, 2005
    Can someone post up or give me the link to where I can more info on SW C4? What, when, where,...etc.

Thanks!

5. Sister_Sola

Sister_Sola Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2002
    There is lots of information in the C4 forum here:

http://boards.theforce.net/fanforce_star_wars_celebration_4/b10611/p1

And we have an existing thread on this topic, here:

http://boards.theforce.net/costuming_and_props/b10019/23988408/p1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.