main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cereal pen lightsabers!!!!

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Boba Jr, May 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lija

lija Jedi Master star 2

Mar 30, 2002
    ~Princess_Tina~, so far only Cinnamon Toast Crunch put the lightsabers inside the packaging w/ the cereal. Honey Nut Cheerios and Reese's Puffs have the lightsabers out of the packaging (which is why some of the boxes are opened). I don't know about Coco Puffs since I haven't bought any of those.

2. jedi_duck

jedi_duck Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2002
    cocco puffs is outside the cereal

3. CloneTroop15

CloneTroop15 Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2002
    I thought about getting some of these put I didn't. Do they light up or anything?

4. Thena

Thena Chosen One star 7

May 10, 2001
    Yeah, they light up and they look awesome!! :D

5. jlprime

jlprime Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 10, 2002
    Ok, I got an Anakin saber pen today and noticed something strange. Why is the light orange and not blue? I have Luke's and it's got a green light, and Mace's has a purple light, but Anakin's is orange... Is this a mistake or are they all this way? I feel kinda ripped off, especially since the blue saber lights up really poorly with an orange light... [face_plain]

6. Darth_Stove

Darth_Stove Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    I have them all now, its not a defect in Anakins saber. I noticed the same thing. I think they made a few too many Vader pens because I have found about 5 of his

7. Ky2-D2

Ky2-D2 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 6, 2002
    I am so sick of having to eat cereal for 3 meals a day!!

8. MsFormula

MsFormula Jedi Youngling star 3

May 20, 2002
    OH YEAH OH YEAH!!! I got Vader's today!! No repeats....just need 1 more and I have them all!!! I eat cereal when I 1st wake up. :D

9. CloneTrooper2002

CloneTrooper2002 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 9, 2002
    I finally found some Cereal pen lightsabers and I got a Darth Vader. Pretty cool pens!

10. JediOverlord

JediOverlord Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2000
    Today at Wal-Mart I bought two boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios with the lightsaber pens. I've been buying them hoping to get one of Dooku's. Well,it turns out both of them had Dooku saber pens! So now I got those plus two of Mace Windu's,one Vader,and one Anakin. I got the one I wanted,so I'm happy with that.

11. AugiesMunicipalBand

AugiesMunicipalBand Jedi Youngling

Dec 28, 2000
    8 boxes of cereal

4 Luke
    3 Dooku
    1 Mace

I am glad my wife really likes cereal. Targets in my area still have a few boxes lying around and I have found them on sale for $2.50. Is trading technically not allowed here. Does anyone know where I can trade to get the Vader and Anakin pen?

12. Thena

Thena Chosen One star 7

May 10, 2001
    Try www.sirstevesguide.com/forums, they have trading and selling forums.

13. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    I was finally able to get three of these. A friend of mine had over 20 of them and he sold me some for $2 a piece. I don't know how he ended up with so many. He must eat a lot of cereal. ;)

14. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Obi-Wan's Apparition Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 10, 2000
    I still need two more--Mace and Vader. Believe it or not, the cereal is still starting to show up in my area... I can find at least one or two boxes I don't have a week. It kinda scares me. [face_plain]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.