main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO Cheap SW buys

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Bobafemme, Jan 4, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    I just saw on amazon.com today that they have a new outlet site. The interactive Yoda is $10 or so, Jedigal. Some of the Episode I figures are $2. I also saw a bunch of micromachines and costumes.

2. jedigal

jedigal Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2000
    The Barnes & Noble at Ladue and the Innerbelt (I-170) had a couple SW items in their bargain section.

I picked up the Star Wars Visual Dictionary for $5.98. That's the one with stuff from the original trilogy, folks. It's got some really nice close-up picks of gadgets and costumes and stuff.

They also had hardback copies of "The New Rebellion" novel for $5.98. I already had that in hardback so didn't pick it up, although I was tempted to buy a couple 'just in case' someone else wanted one.

If anyone DOES want either of these items at this price and CAN'T get over there, I am willing to pick them up and mail or otherwise get them to you. I've done it happily in the past for fellow FanForce peeps! (You know who you are.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.