main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL check out jediAce90's website

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by jediAce90, Oct 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jediAce90

jediAce90 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2004
    Hello FCJK! I really miss attending the meetings, I went to the first several and then I began to miss the meetings and now I haven't been to a meeting in a while. But I really hope I can make it to the next one. On the other hand, I made a website a while back and I've just recently majorly updated it (everything there right now, though it may not look like much is new). Please go check out -- www.freewebs.com/twinsunstation From there you can download mine and Wookieeboy44's first fan film (wookieeboy attended the first few meetings with me as well). I hope you all enjoy and I also hope that I can start making it to the meetings again. May the Force be with you!
    Adam (jediAce90)

2. MiraNova34

MiraNova34 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 12, 2004
    cool site!

3. jediAce90

Oct 14, 2004
    thanks! did you download the fan film? I really wanna see if anyone likes it.

4. ---Vossk---

---Vossk--- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 2005
    i couldnt get it to load-when i clicked to download it would say this oage cannot be found.but the site looks very good!nice to see ya back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. jediAce90

Oct 14, 2004
    Hey, thanks for checking out my site. Go ahead and try the link to the movie again, I think it'll work. It'll take you to filefactory page where you have to wait for about 15 seconds then you can download it. Hopefully it'll work, if it doesn't I'll post another link right here: Control of the Remote

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.