Chewbacca fan club

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Tchewbacca, Jun 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
  1. Lord Bane Manager Emeritus

star 5
    EU Senate Announcement

After pages of debate and bickering, the Constitution has saved the Senate. According to Amendment 2, the Senate must vote out a Minister, so for one thing, I am still Min. of State.

Since we have not had elections, we go to the next in line, myself and Shedao15, who will share power. I was Min. of State, 2nd in command and acting Chancellor while DS5 was out and Shedao15 was Min. w/o Portfoio/#3 in command, and so now, we are sharing the title of Acting Chancellor until the Senate gets back on its feet and we have enough (more than 15) members to make a new vote for Chancellor.

I will not be running in that election, as of this time.

As a Chancellor, I would like to extend the olive branch to the Chewbacca Fan Club, and ask for your assisstance, membership and guidance in these bold new times.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing your representative in the Senate.
  2. crystal417 Jedi Master

star 4
    oooo.... Represtentives.

TChewbacca: Its in the OT Misc images section.
  3. crystal417 Jedi Master

star 4
    I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember someone was saying that they wanted to see the SW holiday special. I FOUND A COPY!!!! Its a free copy that you can download on your computer. The WHOLE thing!!!

Go to http://www.blueharvest.net/ and visit their viedo clips slection. I'm dowloading it now. Its like 1 hr and 35 min long so Its only at like 3% now. But as soon as I found it I came racing over here. I haven't seen it yet but hey now I don't have to bootleg a copy!

Its at 4% ACK! I'm excited. I've wanted to see this for a long time but couldn't cuz the only way to get it was to boot leg a copy but I found one!!!! YAHOO!!!!

Okay I think thats all I had to say. :)

~Crystal
  4. Tchewbacca Jedi Knight

star 1
    Good for you crystal. Its quiet around here to quiet. we need to start a conversation. How about where were you when Chewie died?
    I was probably not doing anytheing until my friend told me{Rouge Null}. Hes lending me the njo. I'm on Heros trial.
  5. crystal417 Jedi Master

star 4
    I was probably on the computer.

I remember when I read about it though. I found some NJO page and at first I wasn't going to read the NJO until I learned that Chewie died and I was a little curious as to how it happened so I bought the NJO and kinda became hooked. I read VP in my room and liked the book very much. I couldn't put it, or the next two NJO books, down. I had a tear slip down my cheek when I read the way Han blamed Anakin for it.

By the way I watched the Holiday Special and so did my dad. It was really hard to understand cuz it was so small and grany and they were all talking wookiee. Lumpy was a little brat in there though, that I could tell, I liked the way that they all greated Han, as if he were a part of the family, and they way that Chewie and Mala were reunited. They treated Han as one of their own and I really liked that. I didn't find it as awful as people described it but it wasn't brillant either.

~Crystal
  6. Rogue...Jedi Administrator Emeritus

star 7
  7. Tchewbacca Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hi anything new wtih all my loyal subjects{what few are around} I'm fine Im just starting to read Cloak of Deception . have any of you read it.
  8. Darth_Randall Jedi Knight

Hey,
    I am sorry I didn't come back.

I moved houses and lost my internet for awhile.

Hope I can still come around here?
  9. Rogue...Jedi Administrator Emeritus

star 7
    you're still welcome, of course.
    I am and I haven't exactly been here all that often, like crystal417 and Tchewbacca.

and lets put this thread a little higher UP, shall we?
  10. RogueNull Jedi Padawan

Hello all. It's me, the new and improved RogueNull! Sorry I haven't been around much, but I'm finally back and will become a more active member of this fan club.
  11. Rogue...Jedi Administrator Emeritus

star 7
    Welcome back Rogue[/]Null!
  12. Tchewbacca Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hi ya'll. I'm here to male a proposal. What do you guys think of making this a Wookie fan club to give me your opinion.
  13. Rouge Null Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  14. crystal417 Jedi Master

star 4
    I agree.

Sorry for not being around, though not much has changed, I've just been SO busy with shcool, practice, and meetings. Anyway I'm back (for Labor Day weekend anyway) after that I don't know when I'll be able to stop by again.

15. Rogue...Jedi Administrator Emeritus

star 7
  16. Tchewbacca Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hi faithful posties.

I found out that Yarua is a wookie senator from Cloak of Deception.
  17. Tchewbacca Jedi Knight

star 1
    hello, wereis everybody?
    Did we lose any one on tuesday?
    I hope not.
    If anyone lost a loved one My depest sympathy goes out to you.
  18. Rouge Null Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Everybody has left for greener pastures my seldom her friend. see ya on the flipside.

PS: I'm checking into the Senate's rules for representation it it. Who want's to join the federation of small threads and clubs?
  19. AurraMouse Jedi Knight

star 2
    Would this thread be interested in joining the federation of small clubs? If so, PM me.
  20. Tchewbacca Jedi Knight

star 1
    Faithful citizens. What is your opinion of the Federation? Should we join? Its up to you.
  21. Rouge Null Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I will PM all the Members of this thread, and take a consensus. We will probably join soon.
  22. Rogue...Jedi Administrator Emeritus

star 7
    I say join the federation.
  23. Tchewbacca Jedi Knight

star 1
    where is every one. they haven't come in a long time. I will start a discusion. Why do you think they killed of chewie?
  24. Rouge Null Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Tchewie, they killed him off to pop the bubble.

Also, myself, RJ, and Crystal want to join the federation of small clubs. Since Tchewie only shows up once a week, I will leave this open for a week, if anyone else want to vote.
  25. crystal417 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey all!

Geeze not much has changed has it??
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.