main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ON Chris's Birthday... Thank-you

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Yebbed-Crage, Sep 9, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yebbed-Crage

Yebbed-Crage Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2001
    I wanted to thank all those who were so kind to celebrate Chris's 30th birthday with him at the surprise birthday party I threw for him today. It was a successful SURPRISE, and he was really shocked by all the people that were there, both family and friends. Several of the fan club members were there, and I know that means a lot to Chris. He received lots of Star Wars memorabilia (not that he needs more for his room) including the Lego Millennium Falcon, which he is currently putting together as I type this. It was great weather too, and I'm glad you were all able to enjoy the pool. Our dog will be asleep for days, he is so tired.
    Laurie, thank-you for all the fantastic baking you did. I'm glad I put aside some fudge before I put the rest out. There was none left after Nick and Graeme got to it. And the loaves... they will be great for lunch this week. Thanks. You outdid yourself. And Sid, it was nice to see you, if only for a little while. :)
    Tragic and Tracey, thanks for the card. Chris has looked at it several times, watching the Gonk! He loves it. :) The drawings on it are great.
    Thanks again to everyone for your generosity and for sharing the day with us and making his birthday so special. May the Force be with you all.

Debby

2. BobaFett_YJN

BobaFett_YJN Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    hey I had 2 pieces of the fudge!

And no, I didn't enjoy the pool! Just to let everyone know, after assisting Chris to throw Nick in the pool, I was dragged in, fully clothed! I tried my crocodile death roll to escape the many hands, but my attempts were in vain. Im sure we'll post photos on the site soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.