main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ohio Christmas/Holiday Party

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Jade-Walker, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasconsolojediknight

jasconsolojediknight Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2006
    I have a good news bad news, I just got a Job so i can finally start my Jedi custom soon once a couple of bills are paid off. The bad news is that I most likely will not be able to come. I just got a job at Meijers working as a cashier. If I ask for anytime off they?re going to fire me. But if I get it off I will come and bring my twin brother. Which sucks caues i was kind liking the idea of meeting Krash if he was comming.

2. Fitzhume

Fitzhume Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2005
    Dude to plans that were made that I wasn't aware of, I can't make it on Dec 2nd. Hope you guys have a great time.

3. ToledoScout

ToledoScout Jedi Youngling

Oct 11, 2006
    i beleive ill be able to make it if its alright.. since i just barely missed the last meeting.. still trying to get things straight around here and start the scout uniform.. (fixing a civic from an RV attact kinda hits the pcoket book wrong.. ""not at fault"" ).. but ill have to figure something out on what to bring ;)

4. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    I think I'll definitely be able to come, that is unless I get lost on the way.

5. Moff_D

Moff_D Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    We'll tell you how to get here. ;)

That reminds me (for those in the Toldeo area), we do live an hour away from Toledo so if you don't have transportation that could be a problem.

6. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
    Toledo Scout: You're working on a scout? Have we met you through 501st at all? And have you been to a Black Swamp/Toledo FF meeting?

7. ToledoScout

ToledoScout Jedi Youngling

Oct 11, 2006
    ive been intersted in doing one for the past 6 years.. just never had the money or time.. but with in the last 2 months i finally got my end in gear and started doing as much research as i possibly can.. but with bikerscout.net being down right now its kinda hard to read up on some stuff.. i signed up here about 2 days after the last meet in oct, and somone mentioned that i should come and meet you all on the next one you guys have.. right now im on hold do to my car being smashed by an RV and a few other bills that i have to pay of first.. then ill be on my way to ordering the hard parts and picking up the soft parts as the months go on.. the plan is to have it completed and approved by the MCCC. ive been on the 501 irc chatroom pretty much everynight, I am also on the ohiogarrison forum as well along with bsn. so if that is an issue just let me know.. i wont be mad.. ;)

8. jasconsolojediknight

Jan 31, 2006
    Hey, yeah I know this is last min ,but if anyone will to give me a ride down there Saturday let me know and I can help pay for gas for there and back. I'm suppose to work but there is somebody that is looking for more hours on the weekend. Now I just have to get a hold of them and make sure everything works. If no one can do that fine. I just need to know by Wednesday. Yeah again sorry for last min other wise you forks have fun. You guys can just re post here or contact me at ssgohan001@msn.com. Thanks Joshua

9. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    'twil be good if you can make it. :)

Okay, its getting down to the nitty-gritty here. We do have firm committments from several people so it is a go. Anybody here who hasn't said anything but still thinking about coming? If you are, remind me to PM you with directions!

10. Jade-Walker

Nov 21, 2002
    So far we have:
    LillyHobbit
    Justin if he can get a ride
    Tobey and friend
    Jon and friend (from Bloodfin)
    Krash (from JKOC and Rebel Legion)

We can do pot luck or just all pitch in to get pizza or something.

11. Tobey-Wan

Tobey-Wan Jedi Master star 9

Jun 12, 2001
    I'm still planning on bringing Cream Cheese Bars for dessert. I'd be down for just pitching in to get pizza or something like that.

Are we going to get directions sometime? ;)

12. Jade-Walker

Nov 21, 2002
    Talked to Darth Shul today and he's coming. He'll be brining a dip.

13. darthshull

darthshull Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 29, 2006
    Just so you know the dip I'm bringing is not me.

14. Tobey-Wan

Jun 12, 2001
    So are you bringing dip and a date? Or are those one in the same? :p

15. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    Anybody still need directions? (Lookin' your way Lillyhobbit ;) )
    Score a ride with anybody, Josh?

16. jasconsolojediknight

Jan 31, 2006
    Nope I have not found a ride. I did't find anyone who wanted my shift at work so you guys have fun.

17. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    I'm not positive if I'm going to be able to make it since my family just decided that we're decorating for Christmas tomorrow. I'm going to do my best to make it, so I would love some directions. And what time is it again?

18. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    I hope yall had a good time at the holiday party. let's see some pics of the party and the aftermath. lol

Was there any snow in the area? I heard about other places in the Midwest getting slammed but I haven't talked to my mom to see if she got hit in Celina. I knew that she was going out Xmas shopping today down in Dayton or Lima that was the plan as of Wed.

Anyway, I hope yall had a great time at the party. Maybe for Easter one could be thrown that I could attend. The wife and I are planning on bringing the lil wookie back to Ohio to see everyone Easter weekend.

Jorge

19. darthshull

darthshull Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 29, 2006
    Really sorry I missed you guys. Reagan had a play at 1:30 and 4:30. Wasn't kid free until 6pm. I'll buy at the next meeting to make it up to everyone.

My dip isn't that great anyway.

20. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    'Twas a quiet affair but enjoyable nonetheless. We could have used some dip however ;)

Sorry Chewyking, no pics, so :p

21. Tobey-Wan

Jun 12, 2001
    Yeah, no one even mentioned getting out a camera.

Thanks again to our gracious hosts!

22. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    Well shoot that sux. lol Maybe next time.

Jorge

23. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    Just take the pics posted above and imagine some people in them ;)

24. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Aww...man, that was the funniest part of the entire evening. You know, "the thing" with "the guy" in "the place"...that I'll never forget!

Seriously, I love any chance to see you and Kim (you know that) and to finally get to meet Tobey-Wan after (roughly) four years here at TFN...dude, priceless.

We played Star Wars Trivial Pursuit (yup, win one in Cincinatii/Dayton area and I own the whole state) and watched "Clerks 2" (which I'd never seen before) and just took turns chillin in various rooms of the house talking amongst ourselves. And remember kids, the key to winning at SW Trivial Pursuit:

"7 wupiupi!"
    "7 wupiupi!"
    "7 wupiupi!"
    "7 wupiupi!"
    "7 wupiupi!" ...[face_laugh]

Good times, and worth the trip...even though driving down and back in one day felt like making the Kessel Run. [face_hypnotized] I didn't even get to go to Westerville the next day for the parade, had I known then...I would have taken up the offer to spend the night.

25. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    Actually, there was one picture...

[image=http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g221/Moff_D/Party.jpg]

:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.