main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Collectibles Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Greensboro, NC' started by Padawan311, Oct 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    Over the weekend, I was at the Wal-Mart over behind Wynnsong theater in Winston and they had Anakin's Jedi Starfighter for $19.96, and back in the automotive section they had a stand with all kinds of new Star Wars air fresheners and keychains.

2. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Nothing new to report from over the weekend, I am still hunting for the Unleashed Stormtrooper and any new ROTS related items. Wont have to wait much longer though, April 2nd is approaching fast! :D

3. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Went grocery shopping at the Bi-Lo near my Apt. off of Battleground Ave. in Greensboro last night and found a few things. They had the ROTS Cheez-Its, Rice Krispie Treats and Eggo Waffles for sale.

4. VinkFloyd

VinkFloyd Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2000
    at harriss teeter on 68 i've consistently found kellog's frosted mini-wheats maple syrup and brown sugar variety with star wars designs. just recently found standard frosted mini-wheats and raisin bran there. that's a good thing since i've gone through 4 boxes of the first kinda i mentioned. got 1 of each of the new ones :) 1 more and i get to order a free TPM dvd!

5. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    I want to get the R2 and Vader cookie jars off of the Rice Krispie Treats, and when the M&Ms come out the plush M&M Jedi and M-peror, lol.

6. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    M-peror

are you serious?

7. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Very serious, I will email you a pic of it if you want, they are too funny. There is a M&M Jedi and M-peror. You get them with 2 UPC codes and a small fee or something like that. PM your email address if you want to see it.

8. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Here is the Master List for the Toys R Us stores that will be opening at midnight for the EP3 toy release. You may have already seen it. Looks like the TRU's in Greensboro and Winston are participating, not sure which one yet, but I will be at one of them.

http://www.rebelscum.com/article.asp?i=90371

9. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Picked up the new Anakin vs. Dooku and Obi-Wan vs. General Grievous Galactic Heroes 2 packs last night at the Target off of Battleground Ave. in Greensboro, they didnt have Yoda vs. Palpatine. :(

10. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    I followed up on what I was told by Stardog, and checked out the Food Lion and Winn-Dixie here in Madison while on my lunchbreak. Food Lion had several cereals with Star Wars related boxes, Frosted Flakes with the light-up Saber Spoon. Winn Dixie only had Corn Pops with the light-up Saber Spoon inside.

11. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    Dude I got my armor now. Just need the help gettin' it assembled. [face_worried] April 2nd is this Saturday. Not gettin my boots till Friday. Still don't have my neck seal or gloves. [face_worried]

12. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Hey man, I am waiting on a few things as well. No way I will have my boots before this weekend, they had to be special ordered for my size, I still dont have my neck seal or body suit yet either. :(

13. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Here is a look at 3 new Unleashed figures coming in June 2005, new Vader, Ventress and Yoda vs. Palpatine!!!!

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS85176BB

These Unleashed figures just keep getting better and better!

14. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Had a great time this weekend, shopping and checking out all the new merchandise, met alot of cool fans. Here is what I have bought so far...

Anakin Unleashed
    Obi-Wan Unleashed
    Grievous Unleashed
    Darth Vader Force Battlers
    Wal-Mart Early Bird Kit
    Target Lava Vader x2
    Clone Trooper
    Darth Vader

15. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Get to BestBuy.com as soon as you can, they have an Exclusive Master Replicas ROTS Palpatine Mini Saber on sale for $35.00. They only made 3000 of them, and every store is not going to be recieving them according to Rebelscum.com. I ordered mine this morning.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1099393182864&type=product&isLogout=true&DPSLogout=true

Edit: These are the Dark Chrome Version, like the Obi-Wan Exclusive. Look out for the Gold Chase Sabers.

16. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    My Sidious Mini saber has been shipped and will arrive this week...Awesome! I didnt have much luck over the weekend as far as any new figures, I looked at several places. I did pick up another Vader, Grievous and Clone Trooper, also an Obi-Wan and Anakin, most likely for openers. I did look at the Master Replica FX sabers, but I didnt get one yet, figured I better make the Jeep payment first, STUPID ADULT RESPONSIBILITIES!!!!! I am STILL looking for an Unleashed Stormtrooper, looks like I might have to turn to Ebay to get one.

17. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Recieved my Best Buy Exclusive Master Replicas Darth Sidious Mini-saber yesterday! Its very cool, I would still like the original version, but the dark chrome is rather unique, I am glad that I managed to get one. Anyone else collect the mini-sabers? I only have 3 so far: Obi-Wan EP2, Luke ROTJ and Darth Sidious EP3.

18. DarthLarry

DarthLarry Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2001
    Chris

where are you located? where were at the midnight madness craziness? maybe i saw you there...

19. DarthLarry

Oct 24, 2001

Chris

where are you located? which stores do you normally go for SW stuff? where did you go for the midnight madness stuff? maybe i saw you there...

http://darthlarry.blogspot.com

20. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Hello there, I live in Greensboro. When hunting for my Star Wars fix, I usually go to Wal-Mart, Target and Toys R Us to pick any new items. I usually have pretty good luck out of all those places, except for a few items I am still looking for like an Unleashed Stormtrooper.

21. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Picked up a couple new figures last night at the Target on Lawndale in Greensboro. I got #35 Palpatine (red-saber) and a #36 Exploding Grievous. I am searching for any new clones (Clone Commander, Pilot, AT-TE Gunner ect.)

22. DarthLarry

Oct 24, 2001
    i found the clone commander last saturday when i was at target, but, as you know, NOT the target exclusive clone. wah.

but the clone commander is SWEET. hands down, one of the best figs. i hope he comes back soon, cos i might want to get another one.

23. DarthLarry

Oct 24, 2001
    found the AT-TE Tank Gunner (#38) today at Walmart on Battleground. he's really sweet looking. there were about 2 more of them at around 5 today.

loving these clones!

24. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    I will have to check there. I picked up a #34 Clone Pilot tonight at the Wal-Mart on Wendover, also found #37 Vaders Medical Droid, #39 Polis Massan and #40 Mas Amedda at the same store. Checked both Greensboro Targets and found nothing.

25. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Between Kohls and Wal-Mart on Battleground I managed to pick up 2 AT-TE Tank Gunners and a Red Royal Guard tonight, not too bad. Those AT-TE Gunner figures are awesome!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.