main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Collecting is emotional chaos remembered in tranquility.

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Skyryder, Jul 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ValedaKor

ValedaKor Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    Hey guys... if anyone's interested, I'm starting to sell off my collection. It's mostly Padme/Amidala items, of course, but there are some convention exclusives that are going up on eBay. You can PM me for my selling account name over there if you want. I don't intend to make this a big deal for y'all.

2. AniPadmeLurker

AniPadmeLurker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2004
    Gah! I want that! That is awesome!

3. MrZAP

MrZAP Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 2, 2007
    I would poat pics but I have no digital cameras or scanners...:_|

Great pics for everyone else, though. Hopefully I'll get mine up here someday.

4. Jundland_Jay

Jundland_Jay Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 18, 2003
    Took the padawans to the Science Center today and it was so depressing not seeing Jedi walking around. JF77, can't you come every weekend? BTW, JF77, that Han/Greedo bookend set is simply awesome.

Anywhoo (it's an Imperial term), they are selling alot of the Star Wars stuff for half price, so I picked up the Figrin D'an 5-figure collectible tin set for $20 and the Return of the Jedi sculpted poster from Code 3 for $30.

5. JediMia

JediMia Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2006
    Great collection guys... now did anybody pre-order the Luke Skywalker Rebel Commander - Bespin - Sideshow Exclusive with auto-tourniquet? Empire is my favorite movie so I had to get it.

[image=http://www.sideshowtoy.com/mas_assets/jpg/21271_press01-001.jpg]

6. Skyryder

Skyryder Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 13, 2004
    It was tempting, but no I can only do the one company.

Speaking of which the Mace GG statue that I got last week for $50 is now selling on ebay for $350. Not that I would part from him.

7. jedifan77

jedifan77 Jedi Master star 5

Mar 19, 2006
    Looks like you scored, SR! Good for you!

8. WormieSaber

WormieSaber Jedi Master star 5

Oct 22, 2000
    I was looking through my collection and found a dancing Jar Jar. Now why on Earth I bought it...
    you gotta see it to believe it.

9. MrZAP

Jun 2, 2007
    Agh, no. I would, but not only do I have no money (as usual) but I already have a Luke with Tourniquet. Not the samne one, but still...

Empire is everyone's favorite movie. I saw go RotJ!

10. jedifan77

jedifan77 Jedi Master star 5

Mar 19, 2006
    Actually, Jedi is my padawans favorite. Not sure I understand that, either!?!?!? :confused:

11. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    Actually, more fans list ROTS as their favorite film now than Empire, which really ticks off the old school fans, and makes me really happy, just because it's funny. ;) I value all of the movies equally, myself, so I couldn't care less in a sense which one is someone's favorite or the fan base's favorite, though it was surprising and amusing to see ROTS overtake Empire.

12. DarthHaskett

DarthHaskett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2003
    I got my Tie Pilot Character Key yesterday! Yeah!

13. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    You have a sizable collection with those keys DH. They are very nice. Do you hang them?

14. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    No, I want to frame them first as they are only matted. I also don't have a lot of wall surface. I'm going to have to find a place for them. I love them. I just have to get the ones I missed from previous Comic-Cons and stuff like that.

15. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    This weekend, I picked up the Disney characters as Star Wars characters figs (I did not know they existed - Goofy as Vader, Mickey as Luke, Minnie as Leia, Donald as Han, and Stitch as Palpy. They are kind of cool and campy at the same time.

16. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    How cute, I didn't know they existed either. I'm guessing they were at Star Trader. I still need to get those pins the next time I'm there.

17. AniPadmeLurker

Nov 30, 2004
    Mm me either...I need (well not need) to go in the park soon...

I saw some new action figures at Target today. Some Star Wars Comic figures, like Mara and Luke. Pretty cool looking. Also at Hot Topic they have those Russian doll figures (doll within a doll stuff) of 3PO, Sith, Obi-Wan and Anakin/Vader. I got the last two.

18. JediRacer

JediRacer Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 5, 2000
    I have the Darth Vader/Anakin nesting dolls. I gotta go to Hot Topic to check out the rest. Do they have any new t-shirts?

I bought an X-Wing Transformer today. I've been wanting to buy the Transformers, but I haven't bought any until now.

I can't find any new figures.

19. AniPadmeLurker

Nov 30, 2004
    I didn't see any new shirts, unless you count the strange looking Chewbacca camo shirt.

20. JediRacer

Apr 5, 2000
    That Chewie shirt along with the blue and red 3-D effect Boba Fett were the last T-shirts I saw there.

21. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    My padawan bought me a tee of a stormtrooper walking an AT-AT. The AT-AT was "dog-sized" and wore a spiked collar. It's cool.

22. Waffllebot

Waffllebot Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2007
    My Sideshow Exclusive Plo Koon doll came in the mail today,and yesterday I got the Infinites 2 pack with the RAlph Mc Quarrie Vader in it. He has a "bat cape" so it's like two of my favorite things rolled up into one!

23. AniPadmeLurker

Nov 30, 2004
    Well I should be buying this. The story is on the main page of TFn. Hopefully it's not some lame version of old stuff...or covers...you know what I mean.

30th Edition Star Wars Soundtrack?

24. MrZAP

Jun 2, 2007
    I'm back from a New Jersey vacation with new items to share!

I have finally gotten wedge's Gamble and Darth Bane: Path of Destruction from the EU! Yay!

I have also gotten four new action figures. One is an anniversary edition of the original Endor Han Solo from Kenner (I don't care about collecting, so I opened it right away and started playing with it. >_>). I also have an Emperor Palpatine, complete with twisted staff that I can can people with! Finall, I have a Commander Cody and an Utapau Clone Trooper to go together. Now I can send them on missions! Yay!

It's never to late to play with toys.

25. JediRacer

Apr 5, 2000
    I finally got my group picture from the Rose Parade!! It's of everyone who participated in the parade and it's signed by George Lucas. It's awesome!! I want to scan it, but it's too big for my scanner. I want to put it in a nice frame and proudly show it off somewhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.