main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY Collecting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Drk Father1, May 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nick9569

nick9569 Jedi Youngling

May 12, 2002
    For anyone who is interested, the KB exclusive Obi-Wan and Starfighter are now out. I just picked one up at the KB in Jefferson Mall for $21.99.

2. Darthcrawford02

Darthcrawford02 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2002
    I have found the Republic gunship at Walmart on Westport Road they only had one left. They also have it available at Amazon.com. This ship is really cool. A must for all those who open their stuff. It has a lot of gadgets and stuff.

Not quite star wars related, but cool none the less is Jacobsons is clearing out their store because they are going out of business. They are selling their display cases between $350 to $400. This might be a good way to show off your collection. They are selling their maniquins a good way to show off some of your costumes and stuff. Thought I might pass the info along.

3. Darth_Plastic

Darth_Plastic Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2002
    I found the Luke with Tauntaun 12" at the Toys R US on Dixie today. I got a while back from amazon.com. It is pretty impressive especially if you missed out on the 12" Han w/Tauntaun. Also thw Wal-mart on Dixie had the 12" Zam, but no sign of Dooku.

4. Drk Father1

Drk Father1 Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 18, 1999
    Wife reports that the Wal Mart on Hurstborne has the new cantina packs. Also saw them at the Walmart in Shelbyville today, they also had the 12" Zam, 12" Battle Droid, and the Clone Gunship. Also had a Jango Fett Room alarm.

Mel, you were right, the 12" Zam does kind of look like the wicked witch. :( Leanna is so much prettier.

5. Ben_Quadrineros

Ben_Quadrineros Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2002
    Target Springhurst had the 12" Zam and 12" Dooku this afternoon. We also had some new Action Fleet stuff. If you're looking for Jango or Maul Unleashed, we had a whole load on clearance, half off ($7.48).

6. Zam-the-Assasin

Zam-the-Assasin Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2002
    Yes, Leanna is much more GORGEOUS...... but being a major Zam fan, I HAD to own it anyways hehe ;)

7. Darth_Plastic

Sep 21, 2002
    I was searching on Amazon.com. I found they had the Episode monopoly for $15. This is the same one I brought to the last meeting. I know A few people were asking about it.

8. Zam-the-Assasin

May 29, 2002
    Hey I forgot to ask, but does anyone know when they are going to be releasing the Aayla Secura figure? I would love to have her....(the figure, of course ;) ) It would be nice if they made a 12 inch too, but I wont get my hopes up.

9. Drk Father1

Mar 18, 1999
    I'd like to have her too...oh, right, the action figure. ;) I think she's due out in the first quarter next year...which means we'll see her about fall next year here in Louisville.

10. Unicron

Unicron Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 5, 2002
    Rebelscum is saying up to nine new figures are starting to show up. Some guy in Baltimore got all the following at KB:

* Darth Maul
    * Lott Dod
    * Watto
    * Endor Rebel Soldier (different face)
    * Jango Fett (pilot)
    * Tusken Raider with Masiff
    * Padme' (Pilot)
    * Anakin (different version)
    * Clonetrooper (comes with the gun thing for the gunship)

If anybody sees any of these around Louisville, be sure and post here!

-John

11. Darth_Askew

Darth_Askew Jedi Youngling

Jun 6, 2002
    All but the Clone Pilot are available at the Mall St. Matthews KB!!!

12. Darth_Plastic

Sep 21, 2002
    Dixie Reports. Nothing of significance except for Miejers has the Republic gunship for $40 and the Electronic Obi-wan and Jango 12" for $35. The electronic figures are unipressive to me and a little on the high side. Also Target has their Reeks discounted, so all you who need this for your area playset, now available at amazon.com, it is the time to get it.
    If any one runs into a clone pilot, if you can pick one up for me. I would really appreciate it.

13. Zam-the-Assasin

May 29, 2002
    Looks like im going to be running to Kay-B here soon, i have been wanting the Padme' Pilot figure since the beginning! WOoHoo! :D

14. Darth_Plastic

Sep 21, 2002
    I justy got the second wave of Star Tours from Disney. Looks like they learned their lessons on how to pack figures. They came in execellent shape this time. So if you you were holding back because of the shipping horror stories, be not afraid anymore.

15. Drk Father1

Mar 18, 1999
    Just scored the 12" Count Dooku, Deluxe Yoda (with Force Powers), and the Acklay at the new Target over by Bashford Manor Mall. They also had the Trooper packs, the 12" Zam, and 12" Super Battle Droid.

16. nick9569

nick9569 Jedi Youngling

May 12, 2002
    For anyone who still needs them, we(Clarksville TRU) have just received Lott Dod, Padme Pilot, Tusken Raider, Anakin Tatooine Attack, Darth Maul Sith Training, Watto, Endor Rebel Soldier(clean-shaven), Ki Adi Mundi, and Teemto Pagalies. We also have the 12" Luke and Tauntaun. If you come in after 2pm today and don't see what you are looking for, ask for me, I still have some cases in the back that wouldn't fit out.

Nick

17. Darth_Plastic

Sep 21, 2002
    Also while you're in Clarksville the Walmart had the Geonsis arena playset. TRU had plenty of the new figures this Sunday Morning

18. nick9569

nick9569 Jedi Youngling

May 12, 2002
    We now have the clone trooper pilot and Jango pilot figures in and we still have all of the others I mentioned as of Wednesday night. We also received the 12" electronic battling Jango and the 12" electronic battling Obi-Wan. If you don't see what you need ask for me, I still have cases in the back that won't fit out.

Nick

19. Zam-the-Assasin

May 29, 2002
    Toys r' us on shelbyville road has a LARGE amount of all the new figures including Padme' pilot! Check it out when you can!

20. Darth_Plastic

Sep 21, 2002
    I found a bunch of the new figures at the Bardstown Road WAL-Mart. Yes they finally have a good quanity of Star Wars stuff now.

21. bossknopp

bossknopp Jedi Youngling star 1

May 5, 2002
    YES,I JUST GOT THE PADME AND ANAKIN AT THAT wAL mART!I just need vader now.

22. Darth_Plastic

Sep 21, 2002
    The TRU on Dixie had the Clone pilot and Jango pilot along with all the other new figs tonight

23. Drk Father1

Mar 18, 1999
    The K-mart on Poplar level has the new micro machines. They have the AT-TE (way cool), the N-1 starfighter, and Count Dooku's Solar Sailor. Also had the Tattooine Attack Anakin, the Pilot Padme, and the Darth Maul Sith Apprentice. Oh yeah, also had the Pilot Jango.

24. Unicron

Unicron Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 5, 2002
    I stopped by the Target on Dixie Highway at lunch, and, as reported on Rebelscum yesterday, they've got all SW figures on-sale for $2.99. There wasn't a lot to choose from, and none of the newest figures, but if you're looking for any battle droids or super battle droids to round out any dioramas, now might not be a bad time to pick them up.

-John

25. obi-wan-bartak

obi-wan-bartak Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2001
    For all collectors, the flea market at the fairgrounds has literally hundreds of star wars figures to choose from in original boxes from 1999-2002 era for sale, saw them there in october show, next show the weekend between christmas and new years, go and check it out, you might find some items you need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.