COMIC-CON 2009 - July 22-26

Discussion in 'San Francisco, CA' started by JedHead1, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JedHead1 Force Ghost

star 5
    Exclusive mechandise to Comic-Con 2009:

http://boards.theforce.net/san_diego_ca/b10143/29751572/p1/?11
  2. NivekSkywalker Jedi Knight

star 2
    did anyone find anyone who is selling a four day pass?
  3. JedHead1 Force Ghost

star 5
    Kevin,

It looks like passes can't be sold or transferred. If someone can't go, they can only get a refund by writing to Comic-Con directly. :( Maybe when it gets closer, people may start requesting refunds, so your friend might have to check every day. That would be my suggestion.
  4. NivekSkywalker Jedi Knight

star 2
    oh okay. hopefully tickets for four day become available but i'd doubt it. for sure i'll buy tix for next year for me and my friend.thanks
  5. SiaLanWezz Force Ghost

star 2
    I have gotten in this year as a vendor, I am going. Matt, I am taking your extra room.
    I can also get a 4 day pass for someone who needs it. If you are interested you have to let me know fairly fast because I have to send in my signed contract fairly soon.
  6. NivekSkywalker Jedi Knight

star 2
    matt i thought i have the extra room with my friend.
  7. NivekSkywalker Jedi Knight

star 2
    how much is the 4day vendor pass. my friend wants to buy one. thanks
  8. MyBlasterGoesPewPew Jedi Padawan

WOO!!Comic con XD I thought we werent going to go but since my grammy got a table Im not gloomy!Im wondering if theres going to be any twilight things like last year at Hall H. *happy dances* [face_peace]
  9. Tatooinepadme Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well, they all have the summer off so you never know who might show up. :cool: Hope everyone has fun.
  10. Harlock415 Jedi Master

star 4
    Just for you: http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=55732

Summit Entertainment has announced that the studio will present The Twilight Saga: New Moon at the San Diego Comic-Con:

On Thursday, July 23, Summit Entertainment will hold a panel for THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON at Comic-Con International in San Diego, California. Come see our stars and exclusive new footage for THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON ? there may be even be a surprise or two in store!

Opening in theaters on November 20, the Chris Weitz-directed sequel stars Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Ashley Greene, Peter Facinelli, Elizabeth Reaser, Kellan Lutz, Nikki Reed, Jackson Rathbone, Edi Gathegi, Rachelle Lafevre, Billy Burke, Charlie Bewley, Jamie Campbell Bower, Daniel Cudmore, Christopher Heyerdahl, Dakota Fanning, Cameron Bright, Noot Seer, Michael Sheen, Graham Greene and Tinsel Korey.

11. kait20 Jedi Padawan

I am in desperate need of a 4 day pass. Or just Thursday and Saturday. Please help me out! Thanks so much :)
  12. kait20 Jedi Padawan

too late?
  13. ARASHI Jedi Knight

star 2
    Oh my gosh!! So sad the passes are out (crying desesperatly!!) I was waiting until Summit confirm that the crew of twilight will be there ahhhhh I should have bought it in February ahhhh soooooo sad I really wanna gooooo. Please guys if anyone had the opportunity to get into the twilight panel could you please get me an autograph of Robert ... PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE . . . I'm so sad (Mirtha crying on the corner . .. :_| :_|:_|:_|:_|:_| )
  14. Harlock415 Jedi Master

star 4
    For you Galactica Fans:
    ...Bear McCreary will again conduct the music from Battlestar Galactica for three nights at the House of Blues in San Diego from July 23-25th ? during Comic Con! The concerts will celebrate the July 21 release of a special 2-CD set, Battlestar Galactica: Season 4...

Full article: http://www.aintitcool.com/node/41207
  15. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
    That's not really how they work. The actors/directors talk about the film then leave. There's really no 1-on-1 interaction with them. Sorry!

And LOL at the Bear concert. My friend just heard about it and not knowing about Comic Con, wanted to know why hotels in San Diego were so ridiculously expensive that week. [face_laugh]
  16. Tatooinepadme Jedi Knight

star 3
    Mirtha, we will get u autographs in Feb, although probably not Rob's. We will have to find out where he is filming this summer and stalk him....[face_devil]
  17. ARASHI Jedi Knight

star 2
    YEah Rachel! let's stalk him.. I think he is going to be in Canada in December for Eclipse.. so Let's go to CANADA
  18. Tatooinepadme Jedi Knight

star 3
    He's filming in NYC this summer and then filming for eclipse starts in Canada in August. Road Trip....
  19. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    Someone forward this to the right people so they can get the restraining orders ahead of time... Oh wait... Shania's from Cananda... hmmm... [face_thinking] Okay so when are we off to Canada? ;)
  20. AKAI_FETT Jedi Master

star 4
    I need to give someone Money so they can pick up the Gentle Giant exclusive bust for me while there. [image=http://www.gentlegiantcollectors.com/mcboba.jpg]

Trying to find where you would need to pre- order this. GG has not link up yet.
  21. Harlock415 Jedi Master

star 4
    Figures. Peter Jackson, Guillermo Del Toro, AND James Cameron will be coming to Comic Con when I decide not to go.
  22. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    Have the started on the Hobbit yet? Cos maybe they'll have some kind of teaser...
  23. Harlock415 Jedi Master

star 4
    I think they have a script and pre-productions been going on a while. TORn is reporting (via an MTV blog) that Del Toro will have a Bilbo casting announcement within a couple weeks.

Jackson is there primarily to promote District 9. BUt I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that there's gonna be some kinda of Hobbity stuff going on.
  24. Humpdiddly3 Jedi Padawan

HELP! HELP! HELP! I am not going to be able to attend this year. I just heard the news..Hallmark will be selling a Star Wars ornament exclusive available at their table on these days. I am needing help locating this ornament. I collect them all and I have to have this one too... If anyone can help please email me so we can talk about it..Thanks Jason
  25. Taeriel Force Ghost

star 5
    I'm posting this on behalf of Eva.

Is anyone staying near the convention center and looking for a roommate? Eva is looking for options to stay closer to the convention. Alternatively, does anyone have any leads on rooms that may be available (like if someone had an extra room)?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.