main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Artist Commander_Ducky's fan art *updated February 1: TOR Sith and Mercenary

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Commander_Ducky, Mar 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GuNgAnFaN3090

GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 16, 2008
    That one is really great! My second favorite (nothing beats the Han). The detail is amazing. Great job. :D

=D= =D= =D= =D=

2. Commander_Ducky

Commander_Ducky Jedi Master star 3

Nov 5, 2008
    thanks alot GuNgAnFaN!

3. Kiyuuchan

Kiyuuchan Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 12, 2008
    Wow, that's an awesome picture of Fett ! I love all the details that make it really great, like the rips on his cloak.
    I think it's your best ^^

4. Commander_Ducky

Nov 5, 2008
    thanks kiyuchan!
    ya, i really like it too, Fett was allways one of my favourite characters, and it's hopefully going to get signed by Jeremy Bulloch himself [complements of MsLanna]! so i can't wait!

5. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    MsLanna can hear me with her eyes... :eek: Some would consider that as an unnatural ability!:p
    Anyway, you are my little sunshine despite being a very cool Gothic lady. Due to your talk about the Jedi Con 2010 I was in a very happy and relaxed mood. [:D] I threw were (and that very precisley) with a small chocolate egg in the direction of a 15/ 16 year old student during a test, when he wanted to cheat with a lass close to him. That was better than sending him out or giving him a bad mark. And you put me in this light-headed, easy going mood.

Okay, Ducky, about your Boba now... wow, wow, wow, wow. Strong, colourful, dangerous, cool. =D=

Can't wait to see more brilliant art pieces like this from you in future. [face_dancing]

What is your next project? Can you do me a Vader? [face_batting]

6. Commander_Ducky

Nov 5, 2008
    Thanks Azure! [face_blush] sure! what ever you want! one Vader, coming up.

7. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    Okay, so obviously my mind is to fault. Sorry about that, Ducky.
    So, will you add some background or leave it like that?

8. Commander_Ducky

Nov 5, 2008
    your mind is at fault? what do you meen MsLanna?
    i don't know: people of... posting on this thread?... should i add a background on boba fett? not necesarily a landscape or anything, but a design...?

9. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Great picture of Boba=D==D=

10. Kiyuuchan

Oct 12, 2008
    hmm, I think a simple background would complete it, a pattern maybe ?
    And I would choose the colour orange or red ^__^

11. Commander_Ducky

Nov 5, 2008
    thanks earlybird!
    ok, i'll try that Kiyuuchan... but i can't think of any good patterns right now...[face_thinking] any ideas?

12. Commander_Ducky

Nov 5, 2008
    ok, so here is the batch of pics. i had a page with all the droids being sold by the Jawas, but somehow it got ripped out of my sketch book, and destroyed.:_| I like the Battle droids, and C-3PO is meh imo, and personally, i feel R2-D2 is a majo fail...:(

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww90/Haran_Senaar/SupperBattleDroid2.jpg
    http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww90/Haran_Senaar/BattleDroid.jpg
    http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww90/Haran_Senaar/R2-D2.jpg
    http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww90/Haran_Senaar/C-3P0.jpg

13. Kiyuuchan

Oct 12, 2008
    I like their poses, especially the battle droid, it looks a bit peeved ^__^
    And 3PO has that "we're doomed !!!" look [face_laugh] that's cool how you can get expression from droids =D=
    I really like the "fun-ness" of your drawings ^__^

I use photoshop, so I just download the patterns and everything else...
    That probably wasn't too helpful :( Sorry. I never had to draw a pattern... but you could do what I did on my old photoshop, find an existing image and distort it...
    It's not copyright infringement... there are sites that make images for photoshop users or whatever program, for free.
    Just search on google "photoshop ---" ^__^

14. Commander_Ducky

Nov 5, 2008
    thanks Kiyuuchan!

hmmm... that sorta helps. But i use Photoshop 6.o (2) and i don't think you can download designs from it...
    ok, i like the distortiong idea. and while im on the topic of my Bobba Fett picture, did anyone else notice i forgot the mandolorian symbol on his right shoulder pad? i just realized that this morning:oops:

15. Kiyuuchan

Oct 12, 2008
    my old photoshop was photoshop 6 !! :eek:
    wow, I've never met anyone with 6 before ! I did get the newest one because the downloads are so limited :(

all my stuff apart from the newest was done with photoshop 6... you see how the backgrounds are distorted ?
    I can send you a pm with some sites with brushes and stuff for 6 if you want ^__^

16. Commander_Ducky

Nov 5, 2008
    lol, ok! ya, i usually just use photoshop for resizing, cropping, moving things around, and just touching up. i also have done some colouring on it, i really need to get a tablet, and then i can actually do my drawing on it! but yes, i would verry much appreciate it if you sent me that pm! :)

17. GuNgAnFaN3090

GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 16, 2008
    Very Great Job!!! Super Battle Droid is my favorite. I like the R2-D2 as well. Great Update. =D= =D= =D=

18. Commander_Ducky

Nov 5, 2008
    thanks alot gunganfan!

19. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    Well, you know what I said in the mail. My mind - in the gutter as always. Sorry.[face_blush]

I really love the battle droid.=D=
    3PO looks like he's completely doomed. Poor scugger.[face_laugh]

20. Commander_Ducky

Nov 5, 2008
    lol. thanks MsLanna!... whats a scugger?:p

21. Commander_Ducky

Nov 5, 2008
    hey, i was just wondering, but i was looking through all my pics on my computer the other day, and i found a couple that i realy like, and even though they have absouloutly nothing to do with star wars, i was wondering if i could put them on for some constructive critisicem [they are some of they few pictures i reaaaaaaly took some time to colour on photoshop]?

22. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    all your droids have a nice look and loved the superbattle droid.

23. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Those are great! I'm poop with mechanical things (thus precious few droids or ships in my gallery! lol!), so love to see them done; I like the battle droid and 3PO best! I wouldn't say R2 was a "fail," necessarily--I recognize him!--I got some advice from another wonderful artist here in our forum a long time ago that no matter what we ourselves might think of a piece, we should keep each and every one, so we can look back later and see how far we've come! R2 is a complicated little cannister--I'm sure you'll get better and better at him, though, if you keep on trying! It's the straight lines that make it tough, I think--I'm much better with curves and things...that can be the challenge in mech-type drawings. Keep on going--these are great!

FF

24. Commander_Ducky

Nov 5, 2008
    thanks alot Falcon and earlybird!

25. Commander_Ducky

Nov 5, 2008
    ok, so i am almost done a batch of bounty hunters/mercenaries, but scince it was easter last weekend, i just uploaded a bunch of easter pics onto the computer, and i remembered that i had taken some pivtures of my star wars Easter eggs!
    i know they are pretty lame, but i though i'd just show them to you anyways.
    can you geusse who they are?[face_mischief]

ok, the link didn't work, so i fixed it. these should work.

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww90/Haran_Senaar/StarWarseastereggs.jpg
    http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww90/Haran_Senaar/StarWarseastereggsStormTrooper.jpg
    http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww90/Haran_Senaar/StarWarseastereggsDarthMaul.jpg
    http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww90/Haran_Senaar/StarWarseastereggsBobbaFett.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.