main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Computer Problems

Discussion in 'Archive: York/Lancaster, PA' started by Rebel_Spook, Aug 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    Hey all, as I mentioned Saturday at the meeting, I have been having problems with my computer and have not been online as much as I would like. I thought the problem had been solved, but it seemingly has gotten worse. I don't know how long this will take to solve, I do (obviously) have some access using an old desktop PC, but I don't hold much hope for its continued life. I will check in as often as I can, but it may not be more than once a day for a while, if that.

If anyone in this area knows someone who is good with computers, PM me. I have tried using my laptop manufacturer's Tech support, but it is very hard to get someone in India to understand everything that is going on and have them give me anything but a cookie cutter answer.

Thanks.

2. Jedipete33

Jedipete33 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2004
    Sorry to say but I don't know anybody really good with computers.

PS My brother already has one banner made showing off the black sun logo and our fanforce.

3. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    Well, I have my laptop up and running smoothly again. I hope that I should be able to keep it that way for quite some time!

So I should be online daily and for most of the day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.