main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knox, TN Congrats! Knoxville Is Official!!!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Minacia_Brightstar, Sep 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Congratulations! Knoxville is now an official FanForce chapter! :D

I would also like to congratulate Jar Jar, your new City Rep! :)

I am very happy to see how you all have pulled together to organize this group and give Star Wars fans in Knoxville another outlet by which they can share their love of Star Wars.

I want to thank Rod for getting this group going. His tenacity helped get this chapter off the ground. :)

Remember, I'm always here to help with any questions you may have. That's what I'm here for.

Good luck! :D

2. Jar Jar

Jar Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 1998
    Yes, big kudos to Rod! He has done a great job and he will still be a big part of this club. We will continue to work together to plan out meetings and events and his input is as important as anyone's. Running a FanForce chapter as active and full of ambitious plans as this one is is not an easy thing to do alone, but working together will make things easier (I hope).

I also want to thank all of the members too. We have a fantastic group of folks and everyone has been awesome. I hope that this same vibe continues as we continue to grow in membership over time. It's been a real pleasure to be a part of this group, and I am happy to be a small part of it.

Go us! :D

3. Padawan519

Padawan519 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 15, 2002
    YEEEEHAW!!! Now we can get to the fun stuff, like designing shirts, patches, hats, coffee mugs, beer coozies ;)......

4. Jedi_Tin-Buk_Tu

Jedi_Tin-Buk_Tu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    Congrats, guys! I look forward to participating.

And congrats to Jar Jar!

You'll do great!

5. Jar Jar

Jar Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 1998
    Wecome back Jedi_Tin-Buk_Tu! I haven't seen you since the AOTC premiere at Carmike Ten. I look forward to seeing you at the next FanForce meeting and also I'll be there with the TSWCG (also at Celebration Station) on Sunday, September 22nd.

Does anyone know if the TSWCG meeting will be at 1 p.m. like the last one on Sunday was? I didn't see the time actually posted anywhere.

6. Southernjedi

Southernjedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Congrats Knoxville!
    Congrats Jar Jar!
    Way to go!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.