main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Continuation (Jaina/Jag)--What's this... a post? Why, yes, yes it is!! 12/23/2002

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Leah-Beth, Jul 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leah-Beth

Leah-Beth Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    500!!!!!

*throws confetti as balloons are dropped from the ceiling*

Yay!!!!! Way to go us!!!

Thank you everyone who's ever reviewed this, and who's encouraged *cough*threatened*cough* me when I've suffered from DWB.

Here to another 500!!!

*leaves thread, still throwing confetti*

EDIT: Speeling :p

2. Goddess_Jaya

Goddess_Jaya Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2002
    :_| Poor Syal! She has gone through a lot in her lifetime. It was interesting to see Jag comfort her. Even though they're cousins, it's still surprising for me to see him make such an open gesture. I'm not sure Syal realizes how much she was comforting Jag. Happy 500!

Mandie, I?ve done TD (or CX or policy) for the last three years. I?m thinking about doing congress or OI later this year though.

3. Jaggie_Jaya

Jaggie_Jaya Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 28, 2002
    HAPPY %))!!!!

You really want to make people cry, doný you? It really makes me sad, that you want to make me sad, so stop making me sad!! Just have a little happy reunion, makes sure that nobody else gets hurt, and the people that did are okay in the next 2 post! ( I was going to say one, but I thought that I should give you room to work!) All in all, great post!

4. Jedida

Jedida Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    :_|!!!!!!!!!!!

<insert threat here> no! must not harm L-B...ow...self-inflicted injury. Everyone, its okay. I just severed a limb, nothing too serious. Once again, Bodyguard Jedida has saved the day, protecting our beloved L-B from Rampaging Sociopath Jedida.

That was really, really, REALLY sad L-B! :_| I hope you're happy.

Congrats on 500!!!! I think this calls for cake!

5. Admiral_Lelila

Admiral_Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2001
    It was a moving scene.

At first I was surprised that jag was comforting Syal.

But then again, I was thinking about the 'former imperial' Jag not the loving husband and father Jag.

~Lelila~

6. Leah-Beth

Jun 6, 2002
    Happy Wednesday, everyone!!

Time for some individual thanks:

MJ: Sorry that I made you cry.

Goddess: That was the loving/non-Imperial Jag that you saw in the last post. Jaina has taught his a lot through their five years of marriage. And thanks!!

Jaggie_Jaya: I don't want to make you sad, it just happens. And it'll be more than two posts before the next happy post. I'm sorry, but that's just how the story is going to work. *shrug*

Jedida: Nooooo!! Don't hurt yourself!! *sees armless Jedida standing there* Jed, I promise I'll get you the best medical care the galaxy has to offer! (j/k... ;) )

And I'm not happy, I'm sad too. Writing sad stuff always makes me sad. But I do think 500 calls for cake! Yum. :D

Lelila: Thank you so very much!!

7. Saber-of-Light

Saber-of-Light Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    poor Syal! Such a touching post!

To be on the safe side, put tissue warnings on all non-mushy posts, because anything that doesn't have mush tends to be so sad and those that have mush, when you don't have them, you could cry because a fragment of Leah's incredibly-better-than-my-poor-thread's writing is missing!

Yes, I'm a suck-up. Yes, my thread needs readers, and it's in my sig. Yes, you could PLEASE go read it!

Sorry 'bout the plug. :D

8. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
    lol... disembowlment is very popular on the boards now, isn't it? or maybe it's just the threads i post on (which, I'd like to point out, was not my fault. LM definately provoked me on Saven. but that's another story)

cake is good. i like cake :D

9. starkrusher

starkrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2002
    LB - Last post was great. Sorry I didn't review sooner. Really good. Poor Syal. At least she is realizing her true feelings.

Goddess_Jaya - Ah, you're a policy person. I must ask, do you spread? I full on have major problems with spreading. Do you know what you would do for an OI?

~Mandie

10. WindmereWellen

WindmereWellen Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 21, 2002
    Poor Syal. :(

That was a really great post. I like how you conveyed her thoughts and emotions.

Great post!

11. Xaara

Xaara Jedi Master star 3

Jun 30, 2002
    Geez, Leah-Beth, that was, well... :_|

You're so cruel! Everyone's going to die! Is there no mercy?!?!

*ahem* All right. Great post--as usual, I got to the end with one thought uppermost in my mind: Awwwww, there's no more. :)

I really enjoyed the way you wrote Syal, and the way Jag comforted her. They act just like they're related. (Yes, I know, they are cousins--I just processed this information at the end of your post, though. Don't worry about me, I'm a little slow sometimes. [face_blush] ) I hope Valin gets better, and, at the risk of repeating myself, I hope Jaina gets better, too, and, let's see here... *flips through list of people LB is torturing* ...oh yeah, and Luke, and Jaina's unborn child... *flips through list again* ...I think that's all of them...if I missed any, just consider them part of my 'better get well soon--or else' group. :D

Keep up the great work!

12. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    sry abt the late response..... great post, but very sad!

13. starkrusher

starkrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2002
  14. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
    Better watch what you say, Xaara, or I might need to introduce you to my blaster... You have been warned.

See, L-B, I'm on top of things like a good bodyguard should be! :D

15. collywolly

collywolly Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 22, 2002
  16. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    upppp! its been 10 days!

17. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
  18. Leah-Beth

Jun 6, 2002
    No need to fear, I am not dead!! :p

I have just been bogged down by term papers and various other projects, that everyone of my teachers decided to dump on us at the same time. Ugh! It's horrid!

Oh, but I didn't come here to vent, I came here to give my thanks. So, here goes:

Saber: Thanks!! Now that I think about it, I really should have put a tissue warning on that last post, huh? I'll try to remember that in the future. Oh, and don't worry about the plug. I do it all the time. ;)

Jedida: Disembowlment? Jedida, what are you doing? Don't hurt yourself! Geez, I need my bodyguard in one piece. And yes, cake is good. :D

starkrusher: Thankies!!

Windmere: Thanks!!

Xaara: Everyone is not going to die... just some people. [face_devil] Boy, you are such a flatterer, aren't you? [face_blush] And I will try to keep this story up to par. :)

JJ00: Thank you!!

And thanks starkrusher, collywolly, JJ00, and Jedida for the ups.

No new post tonight. I'm just kinda hanging out here on the boards to try to sooth my mind a little. I'm so stressed out right now that anything I wrote would be pretty bad. But, since this week is Thanksgiving, and I have a four day weekend coming up, expect something good and/or big! :)

~Leah~

19. Goddess_Jaya

Goddess_Jaya Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2002
    Why do teachers insist on piling the work on over the holidays?

Here's an up to help.

Mandie - I never really spread because I'm not that fast. I did 2s mostly because I was good at impact calculus and telling a story. As for OI, I haven't a clue. If I do go to a tourney this year, it'll probably be in Congress since it's more similar to debate and I wouldn't need to prep as much.

20. collywolly

Jul 22, 2002
  21. Saber-of-Light

Saber-of-Light Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    Talk about teachers giving you homework over the holidays- I got a 13-page paper!!!!!!!!

And it kept me from posting on my dear dear thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :_|

Boy, do I know what you guys are going through.

22. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
  23. collywolly

Jul 22, 2002
  24. Leah-Beth

Jun 6, 2002
    Yes, the weekend has come and gone, and there is still no new post from me. I'm immensely sorry for not putting anything up, but, lo and behold, I got sick right after Thanksgiving and was sick until Sunday. Luckily, it wasn't food poisoning, just the flu. And then, I had to put up our Christmas tree on Sunday, so I didn't have time to write anything then.

But, hopefully, I'll be able to write something before my mom makes me get off to write my term paper. So, I'll go and check out some things right now, and then I'll be back to write a postie for y'all.

Till then!!

~Leah~

EDIT: DWB sucks. I can't think of a thing to write, so I'm going to not think about the story, and then (hopefully) something will come to me. But there won't be a post tonight, no matter what. Sorry!!

25. Zara_Rose

Zara_Rose Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Thought I'd stop by to let you know I'm still here. Hope you beat DWB soon! Here's an UP in the meantime.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.