Costumes - What'll YOU be wearing?

Discussion in 'FanForce: Star Wars Celebration VI, VII, Europe II' started by -Yun-Harla-, Sep 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Yun-Harla- Jedi Knight

star 2
    From Jedi to Stormtroopers to Smugglers... we KNOW that there'll be more than plenty to go around.

This is where we make plans, discuss who wants to wear what, yell at wonderflex and our sewing machines when they refuse to behave, and all those other fine details.

Personally, I'm planing on Jaina Solo and Marasiah Fel. Jaina's been my favorite since I've been a kid and Sia I just adore. Plus having a naturally occurring white streak in my brown hair makes me think I'm an idiot if I don't go as her. Ha ha. Exactly which of their outfits is something I'm trying to figure out at the moment. Hopefully the con will be Baltimore as then I won't have to pay for airfare and will have a bit more money for costuming. Ha ha! :)
  2. ardavenport Force Ghost

star 4
    Jedi, Jedi and Jedi.

And Rebel Fleet Trooper.

And if Obi-Wan's new 'girlfriend' in the Clone Wars series has even halfway blond hair I want her clothes to go Obi-Wan hunting in.
  3. Jada Chapter Rep Charlotte, NC

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    I'll bring my Yarna and Tusken Female and I'll probably make another costume before then.
  4. MightyMass Jedi Knight

I'm up in the air on this. There's so many great characters to try. i guess it all depends on how much weight I can lose in X amount of time.

Definately going as a Jedi at least one day though. I'll even grow a beard for it.

Love,
    Matt
  5. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
    I'll probably just bring my X-wing pilot since it actually doesn't take up a lot of room in my luggage.
  6. quigonobi Jedi Padawan

I will be coming as a dark jedi,i will probably have to redo my costume as it will be way too big for me,i have lost nearly 35 pounds and i am still losing weight!!!:) =D=
  7. Obi Anne FF admin Celebrations, Europe

Administrator
    star 7
    Congratulations on your weight loss!

I'm planning on bringing one informal, fun costume and one that's a bit more serious. It will depend on how much room there will be in the luggage. Classic Leia is good though since it's easy to pack, and you don't need to iron it or anything on arrival.
  8. Lufta Shif Jedi Knight

star 2
  9. Danpa_Wamem Jedi Knight

star 2
    Since I did not wear any costumes for CIV I plan on wearing some for CV.

So far I plan on wearing: Jedi, Imperial Gunner and possibly Imperial Officer.
  10. JediXtine Jedi Master

star 1
    I'm thinking of doing a Rebel Pilot and then of course my Jedi. Julia will probably wear her Ahsoka costume....by then her Leia will be too small :( Maybe i'll make her a padawan costume....
  11. JedHead1 Force Ghost

star 5
    * Anakin (ROTS)
    * Luke (ROTJ)
    * Rebel Legion Cheerleader
    * TIE Pilot (if I can find a way to bring it) or Anakin (AOTC)

If I'm finished:

* Luke Endor Poncho
    * Anakin (Clone Wars)
  12. MajinKaze Jedi Knight

star 1
    I've never dressed up before, and don't usually feel like it. However, if I decide to for CV, I'll probably go as Indiana Jones, since I have that costume all set up and ready to go.
  13. Grimby Technical Consultant

Administrator
    star 7
    If it's in Orlando, I think the Tusken is definitely out. :p
  14. MightyMass Jedi Knight

But a Tusken would look great on the beach.

Actually, during Megacon (in Orlando) I usually see a lot of Star Wars costumes. These conventions are mostly indoors, so unless you plan on doing a lot of outdoors stuff, you're basically in an air conditioned building.

Still, seven layers of sand-person costume is enough to make you pretty warm no matter where you are. Wookies doubly so.

No location yet. Bummer.

Love,
    Matt
  15. Cara_Undercover_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    IF I had the money and IF it was in some Northern town (NOT Orlando), I'd go as Jedi and, if I have it, Endor Leia.
  16. JarJarJedi Force Ghost

star 6
    I'll be wearing my TK armor (as usual). I'd like to wear my Jedi costume, but I'd have to make mods. I'm not up to RL standards anymore.

I'd love to get an Imperial Officer finished by CV.

I still need to hunt down a Jar Jar mask for my forum costume. I was really pissed that someone made a Jedi Jar Jar Binks for C4. I'm the original.

Otherwise (but probably not considering what I did at C3... never got out of costume), I'll just be plain old me.
  17. DUDEMALREAUX Jedi Padawan

I'm going to be going as a generic Smuggler-Engineer, but I need a utility belt WITH tools, like a hydrospanner and other starwars-kind of instruments. Anyone know where I can find one, or the tools?

I'd like the belt to be leather (or fake) brown or black, several pouches, and the tools, preferably dinged up, but doesn't matter.

Thanks!
  18. Falls_the_Shadow Jedi Master

star 3
    Rebel Fleet Trooper
    one non-Amidala senator
    at least one ROTS Amidala or maybe Apailana
  19. Rogue...Jedi Administrator Emeritus

star 7
    How hot do you think Tatooine is? :p
  20. Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR

star 6
    Awww! But her Leia is so adorable!

I'll have my red Twi'lek again and may also bring my Tauntaun (as I better have my Hoth costume done by then).
  21. hairlesswookie Force Ghost

star 3
    I have both a Shadow Trooper & an AT-AT Pilot..

Hopefully I can manage to get at least one of them there!
  22. hothie Jedi Master

star 2
    Dajuan and I will be packing more lightly for flying, so I may just bring my Death Star Independent Contractor for me, and she'll probably bring Endor Leia and/or sleeveless Jaina from Invasion comic.

Pic of mine can be seen here:
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v239/JediDajuan/CIII/Saturday/?action=view&current=Hothie.jpg

the bottom says "Building the Empire one small moon at a time."
  23. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8

YAY CHICK PILOT!

I can't wait to see you guys again! :D
  24. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    I'm packing the cooler costumes to this con.
  25. Jada Chapter Rep Charlotte, NC

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    It's a dry heat!

I'm not going to be bringing my Tusken. I trooped in it today and since it was cool it was perfect but I trooped in it a few weeks ago and even in 55 degree weather it got hot.

I'll be working on my Rebel Pilot also.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.