main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA Custom Action Figures

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jacen_Solo3, Nov 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacen_Solo3

Jacen_Solo3 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2001
    I have recently started customizing action figures and I am looking for a little bit of help. I posted earlier today but didn't realize that my post broke a few rules. I'm sorry. I need a little help finding a certain action figure, if anyone can help me find it please respond here or e-mail me macleod81@gmx.net I really need to find 2 of this action figure. so any help would be appreciated. The figure I'm looking for is Cale from Titan A.E. Its for a christmas present, si i do have a little bit of time. any help will be greatly appreciated.

2. Skidder

Skidder Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2000
    Hey buddy, I'm a customizer from Phila. I do come to Pittsburgh allot so if I see that figure, I'll try to grab it for you. Anyone special that you are going to use that figure for?

3. Jacen_Solo3

Jacen_Solo3 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2001
    yeah..i need like two of them,, i want to make the solo kids and eventually the jedi academy...maybe you could help me with a couple of other things...i'm having a hard time with this boil and pop thig...i boil them, but when i pull they don't pop...is there something in there that i have to fcut, or is it really just that easy and i'm screwing it up?

the Cale heads will be used for Jacen Solo...i am making one as a christmas gift for a friend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.