main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Daily Life

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Larena_Jade, May 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
    Congrats=D= :cool: [:D] What? Not Leia??
    my grandma's name is Isabella though. Good name.

2. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    Congrats..... that almost sounds like a Mandalorian name! ;)

- Bill

3. crashdown

crashdown Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    So that's the explanation of your recent, ah hum.... , odd behavior.
    You are not just dealing with your off the wall female, pregnant hormones........you are also dealing with your daughters hormones. [face_laugh]

P.S. Congratulations !!!

4. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    Yeah... I'm seriously very sorry about my behavior lately... I've pretty much ruined my reputation, haven't I? [face_beatup]
    Ah well, what can ya do...

Thank you for the congrats though! [face_peace]

5. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    I am currently doing my taxes.....:oops:[face_frustrated]:(:_|[face_chicken]

6. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Yowza, good luck with that.

7. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
  8. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    Very nice !!

The scary thing is that I remember when the first video came out. :p

P.S. Just to keep the Star Wars theme going.....

HERE

9. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    I remember the day I discovered that song. It was like the best day ever, haha.

So I'm in week 19 now of my pregnancy(month 5). After ages of suffering I don't know how I got this far so fast, haha. But the last 4 months is supposed to be the longest anyways so I guess in that perspective I'm not really halfway. I have a little baby mountain peaking from my stomach and it's really funny to look at when I lay down. It's like a little volcano that's going to explode a baby out! haha, wow. okay. Ferynne has turned into a little monkey in my tummy and moves around like crazy. She's definitely a night owl though, likes to sleep in in the morning. Or as "what to expect for week 19" puts it, she's like a little action figure right now. But more the size of a small doll at 6 inches long. Anyways. I will stop myself here as I could go on for awhile and I'm sure most of you don't care that much about the baby of a stranger. But just wanted to share that! :p

10. jawafett

Mar 13, 2003
    Looking forward to your Summer months of your pregnacy? where your belly will pop out more and people will want to touch it. You'll be eating more and more. Stock up on popcicles, and invest in a wadeing pool, or just sit in the bath during those Hot Summer months back east. Enjoy.[face_laugh] :cool:

11. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    You make it sound so much fuuuunnn !!

12. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    sheesh, i'm not having another kid after this. Maybe I'll adopt. :p
    Can't breath, passing out from being anemic, and my hair is falling out! I'm going to be an old maid by the time this thing comes out of me!

13. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    Larena, I hope things get better for you. I'm sure that things will get a little tougher and what not, but it will be worth it in the end. I'll be wishing you good thoughts. :)

14. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    You have no idea how much that means to me, thank you Brook. :)

15. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    Haha, dang I'm so glad I'm a guy. None of that for me!

My short comedy is finished, sent it to 19 film festivals now, it has a good little exchange between a Star Wars fan and a Star Trek fan on a date, hehe. I put a trailer up and information on the short at www.devilsmatchmaker.com

16. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    Hay, I just filled out a StarWars.com Survey.......What Fun !! [face_chicken]

17. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    Just remember how lucky you are.

18. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Hello, I know I'm not actually an individual from Oregan or going to be there but my Mom is having to come down there for an operation which will leave her in the Hospital for a while.

I was wondering if any of you might have some ideas on how I might be able to cheer her up since I won't be able to go with her, places to visit later before she comes back from Portland, or anything you can think off. She will be down there later end of May if that makes any difference.

Thank you from an Alaskan neighbor.:)

19. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Well, to answer your question, Rose Festival is going on about that time period (end of May). I'm not exactly sure of the dates that it occurs on, but that could be something interesting for her to see.

20. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    I'm coming back to Oregon myself for two weeks in May for a minor surgery, kind of annoying, but my dad's birthday is in May as well so I was going to come back for that, now I'm just coming back earlier. Plus my gf is in Oregon so there's always that.

21. _Vengeance_

_Vengeance_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Larena and I will also be back in Oregon momentariy in May to visit family and friends before packing up and moving off to Germany. The german boards are scary though so expect our continued blips here and there with the OFF! And you all should be sure to take pictures at the meetings so we can see how things are coming along!

22. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    I knew I should've taken a camera to the last meeting. :oops:

23. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    Moving to Germany?! lol, that's insane...

24. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    Soldiers go to their duty stations.... nothing insane about that. It is their duty, their job.

_Vengeance_, I'm jealous, man. It was my hope to go to Germany for my overseas tour when I joined the Army. Unfortunately, it didn't work out that way. Arthritus has a nasty habit of blackballing one from military service.

Best of luck to you, both! Take lots of pictures of Germany and send them back our (my) way!

- Bill

25. jawafett

Mar 13, 2003
    1,500 Daily Life thread posts! I hope that everyone's Daily Life is good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.