main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Darth_Allegiance's Fan Art

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Darth_Allegiance, Jan 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Allegiance

Darth_Allegiance Jedi Youngling

Jul 2, 2008
    Hullo.

My name is Dillion (misterdilliond on the net) and I wanted this to be the intro to my art showing. I'm actually a writer by profession but I dabble in the arts here and there.

I mainly go for computer graphics and digital renderings but I have a few drawings of my own out there somewhere.

Here is the first one I've done for one of my friends on the board for her story, Axiom of the Sith. Its a picture of Jacen Solo and her character Aari.

Here is the link: http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp86/misterdilliond/axiom3.jpg

I plan on posting more as I dive deeper into my artist's interests.

2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    great picture

3. Kiyuuchan

Kiyuuchan Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 12, 2008
    nice manip ^__^
    who is the model for the girl ?

and welcome to fanarts ! ^^

4. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Welcome to Fan Art!

Great piece :)

~Nat

5. ispeaknotruths

ispeaknotruths Jedi Master star 1

Apr 25, 2004
    Squeee!! [face_love]

Dillion I love the picture you made.

It's soo pretty (where did you get the girl from, I like her) and colorful!!

What I like about it is that you used the cover from Traitor. I love, love, love that book!! :*

Its why I started writing Axiom of the Sith (like I said before, I''l post the next chapter tomorrow). I hope you continue doing what you do.

:D

6. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Hello Darth_Allegiance, and welcome to Fan Art! Thanks for sharing your piece--I like it too--"Traitor" was one of my favorite books from NJO, as well (though I hated what went on, the writing was great), and I also loved that cover art. A very good composition overall, though to keep cohesiveness in the feel, it's sometimes a good idea to stick to a certain type of art (the more anime-type art vs. the more "realistic" type art of the cover). Outside of that small critique, though, it's still an excellent piece (and I'm sure your friend is very grateful! :D )! We'll be looking forward to seeing a lot more from you here--and again, welcome!

FF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.